Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Seem my crazy ness is useless in my own country. Our local tv indeed not BoYoo Shipper. How comes entertainment tv didn't know that BoYoo is very hot item around the world now. :astonished:. Idk if it due to copyright issue or time limitations. They edit MAMA n how comes the part when BG reading female girl group award have been edited out. Their stint ended with Zico speech.. :dissapointed_relieved:. Aigoo.. need watch it rerun on TVN when subbed. 

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, dee_230208 said:

Seem my crazy ness is useless in my own country.

Sorry to cut your post. 

My condition is like :seems i am the only one crazy from my country . At least you are lucky to have broadcasts that air these shows and drama . All i have to rely on online sources 

• Like 10

17 hours ago, seoulistic said:

the background screen during YJ's stage recitation remind me of BG's twitter header - the shiniest star in the sky :glasses:

16 hours ago, happysloth said:

Since you put it that way, well, yes indeed! Now that I look closely at BoGum's Tweeter header, that one star that shines brightly amidst the rather cloudy night sky is indeed HER! His Raon, his yakgwa, his source of strength, his source of joy. Falling in love is indeed the most beautiful feeling in the world.

There are english translations for the very beautiful poem she recited :) A whole poem about stars :heart:

'A Star to You' by Park No Hae

"While walking on the dark path

and there's no shining star

Don't despair

The brightest star has yet to arrive

It is not because of the clouds

It is not because of the misfortunes

All the stars you have seen until now

are the lights that departed billions of light years ago

Walking down the pathless darkness

and there's no map of the stars

Don't give up

The most shining star

that is desperately seeking for the right path

is running toward you in a speed of light"

Our Yoojungie is the brightest star indeed :heart: in Bogummy's eyes lol

d652a8ac3541398d92054de05eadbfcd.jpg

cto

Thinking about it, the universe is so vast and its time counted in billions of years. We are so tiny and only here for a moment. A great reminder of how precious it is that we met and how important it is to cherish our time together here.

Uri Bogummy must have been touched by the poem :wub: I bet he knows the value of it all, the value of our angelic Yoojungie and how precious it is that they were fated to meet :heart:

14 minutes ago, happysloth said:

Sorry if this has been posted, but I can't help but think of all the lovely BoYoo shippers in this thread. The dedication you've shown last night was exemplary *90-degree bow* I salute you all! :heart:  

Hahahahahahaha me yesterday switch between laptop and phone also always lurking around IG,twitter, and this thread lol

@thesecretgarden thank you for another beautiful writing. you know what? I'm reading this while I at train station, and I can't help smiling ear to ear like no one here haha. people must find me crazy haha

• Like 17

Take me over my letter to Mr., thank you so much. Lisa really feel good. I'm hoping to Come back to Hong Kong. @ BOGUMMY # 박 보검 # Parkbogum # 朴寶劍. .This is the translation of the message in the letter.....

CyveFaVUkAAeAvA.jpgIt's seems the cap he's using when he depart in Hong kong is the one we saw hanging in the bag of Kim and Kim has his cap to wear it when she flies back to Korea?!?:P

• Like 22

@bubblyflo and @gum1626 - Kim Yoo Jung has disappeared! I have tried to look for her on social medias but no sign of her today, fans assuming she left to airport just before Bogum to avoid cameras or she will fly back after but I am pretty sure she will return home today but not too sure if it is the same flight. She is using her ninja mode at the moment..lol

Anyway, fans are still happy with their moments last night....:-)

Now we are back to normal until YJ's fansign and Bogum's FM. 

• Like 21

3 hours ago, docgippeum22 said:

It may not even be identical.... it may Bo Gum's cap... he just asked YJ to keep it OR it could be YJ's but asked Bo Gum to use it when he goes home to Korea on his own....:)

The Baidu fans are now waiting for YJ's appearance at the airport. One said what if she were to wear a black cap... that will bring the house down, isn't it?:D

• Like 16