Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

23 minutes ago, mamun said:

@princesssarang21

Hide contents

i feel the same too, that's why i don't want BoYoo to be exposed until these fans are matured enough. Imagine the reactions when they are paired with other people in their next project, i remember how Moon Chae Won was once bashed by Yoona & Lee Seung Gi's fans while promoting her film with Lee Seung Gi, to me she is an actress, it is important for her to make her chemistry with LSG believable so when they are promoting, it's only normal for her to be in character. But shippers can be as scary as idol fans. Looking at how possessive BoYoo shippers are right now, especially when they feel Bogum did not treat Yoojung the way they want him too (because most of them are young girls I assume), being confirmed as an item will definitely bring BoYoo more harm than good. 

I hope they'll know the line between supporting and forcing. As a fan of Bo Gum and a supporter of Yoo Jung, I always pray the best for them. Their chemistry on and off screen is undeniable and drives shippers crazy but both are too young and have many things to do before engaging in bf-gf relationships.

• Like 21

So......Again......they were back in almost exactly the same time he he he!!!! That's why they are not in the wrap up party of MAMA.....they were both gone to go back in the Hotel.....at least they will spend their time together talking and maybe going out together like a NINJA  STRIKE MODE .....GOING OUT IN THE FIRE ESCAPE EXIT OR EMERGENCY EXIT WHATEVER AND WHEREVER IT IS!!!!????JUS A DELULU OF MINE:grin:......

• Like 20

@mamun  You saw the details too, high five!!

@martina123 and @mamun Agree with both of you.  Hence I mentioned shelter them with respect earlier.  Please no "D", please no.

When I adore them, I respect their wishes. They are humans too just like me.  There are moments that they wish not to be shared with the public, even though they are in the entertainment sector.  They need their personal space to breathe, to function and to live.  I am not good with words, these are just my humble personal opinion, sorry if I offend anyone as is not my intention.  

• Like 20

Okay . So I have found one more . @museugeum . Lovely comic strips you have . I know i should appreciate her at ig . (ummm. Is she in our thread ? ? ? )  i love how bo gum expression has taken perfectly for stripes  hahhahah this one is awesome . 

• Like 20

There is no comparison between LMH and Suzy and Bogum and our doll . 

LMH and Suzy are adults met up and got caught . Our puppies are sweet and innocent  and good family values -just my pov. 

may they stay sweet and sincere and humble  through their entire life and career. 

• Like 16