Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

I was happy with the cameraperson  at first but later on though I noticed he kept on cutting Yoojung from the frame and focuses only on Bogum and the other lady right next to him as if trying to pair them up. I don't think it's accidental though because Bogum is not at the center of the camera it's almost always them two on the same frame which I don't get because Bogum and YooJung are sitting much more closer together. It frustrated me that it kept on happening the entire time of the show and he/she(the camera person) would just sometimes focus on BoYoo. Also why is it that he can zoom in when it's Bogum and the other lady but not our BoYoo. I was anticipating when I can see them on the screen because I tried to screen capture their moments but with that happening all the time I got frustrated because those were good chances to get good pictures of them together. Was I the only one that noticed this?

• Like 14

1 hour ago, pralee said:

CTO 

Can you find Booyoo?

- the below photo they are not standing together. bogum is beside ryunjeol behind twice group while yoojung beside yoona. i think both are just civil. honestly do not see any indication that they're in "some" relationship.

*** I know this is a shipping thread but just wanted to point out something before they will spread the above video.  As bo_yoo couple quote above regarding the two bottle of drinks bogum holding, he didnt give to yoojung. he is still holding it the bottle not sure if that was yoona's drink but i see he put on the right chair armrest, here's below a clearer video.  

• Like 9

@Belle Gonzales ,  Hi dear, it could also be a bottle  of soda and water.  I see the other bottle is clear. It looks like water to me.  Also, Bogum does not drink alcohol .  So it could be soda for him and water for YJ.

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, pralee said:

@Belle Gonzales ,  Hi dear, it could also be a bottle  of soda and water.  I see the other bottle is clear. It looks like water to me.  Also, Bogum does not drink alcohol .  So it could be soda for him and water for YJ.

@pralee

FYI - i did not say alcohol. i said bottle of drinks (when mentioning "drinks" not necessarily mean "alcohol") coz i can see the other bottle is water lol. Just wanting to pointed out because in the video quoted message saying that bogum give the other bottle to yoojung but its not. If someone see this video others who are not a shipper might think boyoo is being delusional or making assumptions to easily when it is not. I like them both but I just go with the flow and see how far these two can go.

• Like 14

23 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

Hahahahaha I thought that my eyes tricked me for that

But im 100% sure they're sat leaning each other hahahahahahaha

I'm drunk of boyoo-ness

Chingu, we survived the live updates earlier and yet we are still here, active as ever! I'm with u, I don't want to be sober up! I still want to linger on this boyoo moment feels until kbs awards hahaha! 

Crossing my fingers that they have some secret project In between hahaha! 

• Like 23

Regarding the bottles in BoGum's hand ...it was not very clear at the end but we know for sure that he has 2 bottles in his left hand (green and clear), when he turned he held one bottle in each hand (green on the right hand and clear on the left) ... after many times watching, I feel like he didn't give the green bottle to anyone, instead he still held it in his hand but he also used that same hand (with the green bottle in his hand) to pull down the seat cushion so he could sit down ...my conclusion: the green bottle is for him and the clear bottle is for YJ 

• Like 18

@mamun in the video when BG was talking to V I noticed he was looking back too(more than once). I wonder if it's when they went on stage to take a group picture? and that's how boyoo got seperated? lol because the picture shows them apart, maybe because he was talking to his friend and got ushered up the stage before he could grab YJ to go with him. (although I'm not sure lol maybe there will be a bether fancam of them going on stage for group pic)

• Like 17

@superfangermany_stv omg. If I could muster up and utter up words, THAT was it! With your translation, it definitely make sense! Everything was on point! I would have to agree to "compatible x 3", lol. If I were to ponder about it, it is kind of like your typical getting to know you stage on a couple who are trying to be on a date. I mentioned t before, it was kind of HS love affair, nothing explicit nor vulgar, just plain progression of pure and innocent love date, lol.  YJ might've just attended the ceremony to accompany bg, regardless of winning an actual award. A concert type of date that they thoroughly enjoyed. Love how they stayed low key, giving in without much premise but oblivious to other people besides us the shippers. 

Now, more than ever, I can't wait until kbs drama awards. That would cap my year for reals! 

• Like 24