Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

19 hours ago, sasasawawawa said:

Bingo, exactly what I think (maybe delulu mode?..)

Spoiler

I don't think the taller guy is bogum, but the shorter one looks like Bg's manager. And he turn around his head for several time maybe bcos of bg standing at the back? Just delulu as the first time I watched the shorter man's face, I simply think that he's yoojung's manager... but a second thereafter, I realized that it's bg's manager ... and another second thereafter, I remind myself that bogum is not participate this activity. That's why I sharing the link here to find out if the shorter guy is really bg's manager! Clearly from many of your comment, I'm not alone.. hehehe

ps. Don't know how to quote message and how to reply to a Chingu here :(

Edited by sasasawawawa
  • Like 17

Thing about this couple is that they represent that innocent young love and they are having their success at this young age as well . Innocence love financial independence at young age????? Not many can have that... not that I'm saying they are a couple already but I think these are what making them so interesting to watch . 

• Like 21

11 minutes ago, sasasawawawa said:

Hide

ps. Don't know how to quote message and how to reply to a Chingu here :(

To quote someone, there's this button at the bottom left of each post right next to the "+" sign that's a "Quote"...click that and it'll quote the whole post under the comment section. But if it's a person, just type "@" then the persons name and it'll give you a list to choose from. Hope this helps. 

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, be99lle said:

To quote someone, there's this button at the bottom left of each post right next to the "+" sign that's a "Quote"...click that and it'll quote the whole post under the comment section. But if it's a person, just type "@" then the persons name and it'll give you a list to choose from. Hope this helps. 

Many thanks! I get it! :)

• Like 11

9 hours ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

I think for a pretty gal like YJ,she will still look stunning even if u ask her to wear a curtain.. Hahahaha... And i think main reason for her to b dressed like that is to make ppl see that shes no longer a child actress.. Ppl should start accepting the fact that she has grown up into a beautiful lady who is ready for heavy roles and also her own personal grown up life... 

I laugh when I read your comment and I totally agree with you..I think whatever she wear, she still pretty..Honestly last night I think she really like a doll.and becomes more and more pretty these days :) 

• Like 24

2 hours ago, Belle Gonzales said:

@pralee

FYI - i did not say alcohol. i said bottle of drinks (when mentioning "drinks" not necessarily mean "alcohol") coz i can see the other bottle is water lol. Just wanting to pointed out because in the video quoted message saying that bogum give the other bottle to yoojung but its not. If someone see this video others who are not a shipper might think boyoo is being delusional or making assumptions to easily when it is not. I like them both but I just go with the flow and see how far these two can go.

I agree with you. For someone who is polite like Bogum, he will be bring the drinks for Yoona. The place is little bit dark, and I assume it's dangerous if Yoona tripped on the way to her seat. But I think they don't close enough for Bogum to take her hand or something like that, so Bogum will help Yoona as much as he can. So the choice is he brought the soda/water.

And for the bright side, if one drink is for yoona, another is for bogum. He can't bring 3 drinks at one time, right? So he must share the drinks with Yoojung..?

Hahahaha... *my shipping mind always find an excuse to ship them*

• Like 16

59 minutes ago, sasasawawawa said:

Hide contents

I don't think the taller guy is bogum, but the shorter one looks like Bg's manager. And he turn around his head for several time maybe bcos of bg standing at the back? Just delulu as the first time I watched the shorter man's face, I simply think that he's yoojung's manager... but a second thereafter, I realized that it's bg's manager ... and another second thereafter, I remind myself that bogum is not participate this activity. That's why I sharing the link here to find out if the shorter guy is really bg's manager! Clearly from many of your comment, I'm not alone.. hehehe:(

Sorry to cut your post. Is there other blossom artist who join that filming? 

• Like 12

11 hours ago, pralee said:

@Belle Gonzales ,  Hi dear, it could also be a bottle  of soda and water.  I see the other bottle is clear. It looks like water to me.  Also, Bogum does not drink alcohol .  So it could be soda for him and water for YJ.

He definitely gave the green bottle to YJ before he took his seat..watch closely :-)

• Like 24