Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

10 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

LMAO I just got home and the first thing I did is log on the thread, this is madness.:lol:

Haha me too!! You guys are JHANGG! Thanx for the live recaps and the pics..I feel like I was in one wild rollercoaster ride..LOLOL...The BoYoo moments are FAR MORE than i ever hoped for..:w00t:

And their body language is SOOO Awkward and tense!! jeez get a room already you two!! Kekeke:phew:

Just waiting for the fan vids to show us more BoYoo moments..Voodo dancing for holding hands vid/pic yeeeheee..

On another note, KYJ dress.   :crazy:     the less said about it the better methinks..I'm sorry to say it WAS that bad!!! Looooll :bawling:

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, happypuppy said:

LOL for your comment!

TRUE! If someone can still be so pretty while running and riding a roller coaster, let alone wearing a curtain! 

And YJ should wear black color today, otherwise their skinship and lack of distance with her beloved OPPA will be too obvious in the camera :glasses:

IkRight? Haha.. I agree that her dress is not what we expected..not as pretty as her previous appearance BUT given that she is beautiful, i still find her stunning.. With one shoulder bare like that.. Aigooo... She is beyond description..another thing is, im sure they plan wat to wear together cos appearing in same colour is just so impossible if u didnt communicate with each other.. Unless their stylist sabotage them cos they r also a shipper..  Lol

• Like 23

23 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

I think for a pretty gal like YJ,she will still look stunning even if u ask her to wear a curtain.. Hahahaha... And i think main reason for her to b dressed like that is to make ppl see that shes no longer a child actress.. Ppl should start accepting the fact that she has grown up into a beautiful lady who is ready for heavy roles and also her own personal grown up life... 

This is hilarious (hahaha).. a curtain, but it is TRUE 

• Like 24

13 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

I was busy searching for video clips from utube on to watch them again.. Sorry i couldnt tag it here cos i dont know how to do it frm mobile.. Sorry again.. However.. I noticed that, Bogum has never set eyes for other ladies.. I mean of cos he watched those kpop gal groups during performances lah.. Hahaha.. What i meant is, he sat beside yoona n received awards with yoona n suzy if im not wrong but nvr did i see him being over friendly to them..nvr catch him looking too...  Or maybe i didnt notice?? Hehe

I noticed it too. Isn't he usually very friendly towards others, including other females?! But then again, it was cuz his lovely lady was sitting next to him the whole time...her presence and beauty was enough for him....lol...

• Like 24