Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

6 hours ago, kkwattana said:

I will be disappointed if BoYoo are separated tonight like Cebu, there is no need to as MDBC just finished while R88 finished last year and BG should sit with YJ as they may get a best couple award together..... It will be funny if they sit far from each other while being called to receive best couple award.

I am accepting that there will be no photo shooting of CF or magazines but hope they do not try to separate them in every event or award.

PS: Though BoYoo may or will be separated in limelight, I hope nothing can separate them in real life.

You wish granted ...:D

• Like 24

thank for everyone to share live recap this event, really made heart flutter to see our boyoo moment for the first time after long time, really happy to see them, they look adorable and gorgeous together.. :flushed:

but...sorry i dont really like her dress and her hair style. it too much for her. :sweatingbullets: they made her look mature than her age. moreover when you see the others actress, omg... how dare the cordi made her to dress like that.

congrats for boyoo couple eventough yoo jung can't win together with bo gum, at least they are the winner today...

• Like 23

1 hour ago, happypuppy said:

@ruka18 LOL for your sneaky attempt at work. Me the same! :D How do people know that they are holding hands?

nah it's fine  i was actually done with work already my boss just thought i was still working and i'm too busy watching already to correct him at the time beside i was also avoiding rush hour so it's a win win situation for me to just stay longer  and just stream online at the office.;):lol: credit goes to those fans who are present at the venue chingu, they were able to capture photos noticing the two holding hands tho the picture the fan posted was too dark to confirm it.:lol: it was actually pretty hilarious that almost all fans there are using high end cameras they look like flock of papz so i'm still expecting more fancams to be posted anytime soon.;):lol:

• Like 23

1 hour ago, Kissy13 said:

HAHAHA our company driver is getting mad at me..I said I still have so many works to do..I will stay late..lol:joy:If he only knew that I'm busy updating with our BoYoo couple..:joy:

LMAO I feel you chingu :lol: I just got home and the first thing I did is log on to the thread, this is madness.:lol:

• Like 21