Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

27 minutes ago, luvinmoonlight16 said:

The green bottle is Perrier sparking water and the clear one is regular bottled water...and I thought I saw once he reached YJ/turned around he gave the green bottle to YJ with his right hand. Then he pulled down his seat to sit down..clear one is for him. And the interesting part of it is he did get two kinds of drinks..so he knew what YJ liked/wanted.

I agree with you. After reviewing both videos  again, he did  gave YJ the green bottle and keep the clear bottle. 

@superfangermany_stv thank you for the translations . 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, superfangermany_stv said:

OK. I've been reading up posts everywhere...Baidu...Weibo...Instagram. etc., about our couple after the awards. But this particular post was in my point of view the best. The comments by this Baidu member although a bit cynical, but was spot on and hilarious. I did a quick translation for this. 

Job done!!! I can finally go to bed!!! I'll be having beautiful dreams tonight for sure!!  :wub:

@Mepuppy Chingu!!! You're back!! I missed you so much :tears:

Beware: Not suitable for people without a sense humour

Hide contents

Cr: Baidu BoYoo Bar - 想飛的鱗爪

AAA Award Ceremony - 11/16

Woof~Woof~Woof~Woof  *Dog Barking*

Yes, there are sounds in my words. This was the sound which I was making as a single dog howling out in agony! Woof~Woof~Woof~Woof! My feelings towards our BoYoo couple is no doubt TRUE LOVE. Such a long and boring award ceremony but yet I was able to sit throughout!! OMG I need to give myself a pat on the back. UDYTMVL.png

After watching the awards, my conclusion is this. BoYoo was in a K-Pop concert date. Tsk...tsk..tsk...these guys don't look like they were attending an awards ceremony, they looked like they were going on a date with expenses all covered by the company! Singing along with every song...so what if you two were MCs on a music variety program? Tsk..tsk..tsk...no wonder people passing by (Baidu Bar) thought MDBC had K-Pop music playing at the background on their filming sets everyday! Both expressions were so much in sync, providing us an unscrupulous amount of "candy"~~It's so sweet, I'm about to die. Urgently require an insulin shot!

I'm satisfied with how our couple were dressed today. It fully exhibits BG's couple dressing concept (BG preference to dress in the same colour tone) OK! When the two of them stood together, they were TOO COMPATIBLE....TOO COMPATIBLE....TOO COMPATIBLE!! Because it's an important point, I need to repeat it thrice! It's rare to see YJ with her hair up like this, and she looked really pretty. (Hairstyle) Combination of a young girl & a lady! BG is indeed in his most manly mode when YJ is with him, and YJ is likewise in her most feminine mode when BG is around~~cqPcagb.png

But, I need to criticise BG. YJ only exposed her left shoulder, do you need to stick to her left shoulder that way? The gap between you and Yoona were big enough to fit the entire Pacific Ocean! Yes, I know there were too many boys group around and YJ is such an attractive lady, it's dangerous. But at a rare opportunity like this, shouldn't you at least allow me (Mum-like YJ fan) to have a glimpse of YJ's smooth & beautiful shoulder? I'm upset. 9yWLhg0.png

Why did Yj even need to attend for this (side) award? My thoughts are that she is there to accompany someone (BG). Aigoo~~once again, I saw BG smirking, fluttering and flustered face. AmBsRRD.pngFor the entire evening, the corners of BG's mouth was always up. BG ah...aren't your cheek muscles tired? I feel tired for you! BG, can you learn from other actors? You need to be cool man...be cool! Don't just stay close to YJ like a Paboo! Don't just keep on staring at YJ! You need to discipline those eyes of yours! And singling out YJ on your thanking speech, what is that? What about your Jun Yeol hyung? Why didn't you thank him too? Che~oad3NYb.png

Now, I only look forward to how much more "candy" we can receive from fan cams. Lastly, I would like to add that our couple is THE MOST COMPATIBLE COUPLE IN THE WORLD!!!!! I shall not accept any disagreements nor suspicions!!! That's it....Hahahahaha gTpfM1L.png

Reveal hidden contents

This is..so...truee....lol....this hilarous post bboosting my day ..hhhh full of Raon feeling..

Thank you guys for all wonderful post,comment and delulu..:wub: keep positive spirit to support Yoojungie and bogumie..

• Like 22

Actually wanna respond the post from unnie Green here ;) with DETAILS EXPLANATION but I don't wanna spamming 2 much here :D I'm afraid u all will get bored with my MANY POSTS kekeke.... :) 

just a simple answer 4 unnie Green @Sheila Marie Green like others said HE'S SO DIFFERENT 2NITE.

This... isn't what I imagine from him after I watched all his award attending.

But yeah NO BOYOO OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION until now.

But with these all AAA moments are enough for me 2 go with MY IMAGINATION that they're CLOSE 2 BE REAL ;) :wub:

• Like 21