Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

6 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Yoo Jung is such a ninja.  She left Hong Kong without anyone really noticing.  Did they arrive SK at the same time?

Yes I also curious about this

Her arrival is somewhat just couple minutes different 

Means that they're actually on the same plane?

If yes, YJ is such a skillful ninja

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, mamun said:

he always do lip-biting when he's excited, like when he dance or perform in front of fans, we can expect a lot of lip-biting from him during his FM. do note that Bogum is very passionate in his work, so he does get excited quite a number of times, even when he performed alone! LOL

but what makes the lip-biting special here is the situation and the way he smiled when he bite his lip and he looked at her afterwards. i really should extend the GIF a bit more just to show how he looked at her

okay, here you go, see how he was looking at her and bite his lip some more. that is the look of a man who wants to 'eat' the woman. okay sorry for that, didn't mean it in a perverted way :flushed:

giphy.gif

Ah, a very interesting fact of him. Thanks for explaining this to me. I can definitely see what you meant about the MAMA lip-biting being a special one :wub:

Rewatching the gif... DAMN! I'm at lost for 'neutral' words:D

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

Why I get that feeling too?

The way he's staring at her like fiercely while looking at her damn sexy and give messages 

Hide contents

I want you right now. 

You're mine

His look kinda possessive there

You and me and thousand other girls/women who watched and rewatched that part! Gaaaah!

Define ParkBoGum's lip-biting habit in one word: I R R E S I S T I B L E

PS. I usually don't like a possesive person. HOWEVER, I'll make a special exception for Bogummy coz he does it in such a cute and wonderful way (sigh, crushing on him doesn't help to think rationally yeah)

• Like 24

i wonder when will kbs announce who will be the other mc for drama awards..they can see how well received BG and YJ were at MAMA so please choose YJ :tears:( although i have a feeling she's going to have to do a lot of damage control with BG next to her since he can be so transparent haha) I think YJ stayed cool and professional during MAMA except for the part where they both got jealous? and said BG oppa haha 

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, mamun said:

@martina123 I guess this is where the line between a shipper and a fan is drawn, I agree with you, this can be funny but a dangerous request at the same time.

I hope all of us here can be a fan instead of just a shipper. Let's try to be more considerate towards these two adorable puppies. We should be thankful enough that they are willing to go on public events together, don't ruin this momentum with our selfish desire.

Being caught by dispatch is never a pleasant thing for any celebrity, so please, put your selfish thoughts behind and try to ship them with their personal interest in your mind. Remember - Yoo Jung is still a second year high school student. Even at this stage where there is no (publicly known) romantic relationship between them, she is already a target of hate among Bogum's fans. Imagine how bad it could get if she's confirmed as his GF.

I love her too much to see her going through that. Maybe in a few years, after all these possessive fans of Bogum have grown up, if they are really meant to be with each other. We can get a confirmation from their own mouth.

Yes i said i don't support the caption of that image . But it was kinda funny to llok the similarities . I too don't want any harm to this babies . Sorry if I have put something wrong . Do tell me. I will take it down . (actually i don't post much here, and totally new to forums , so do tell me if i do any mistakes ) 

I posted it because i really love lee min ho and suzy and i see boyoo the same power couple like them and similarity made me post. 

Edited by martina123
  • Like 15

2 minutes ago, martina123 said:

Yes i said i don't support the caption of that image . But it was kinda funny to llok the similarities . I too don't want any harm to this babies . Sorry if I have put something wrong . Do tell me. I will take it down . (actually i don't post much here, and totally new to forums , so do tell me if i do any mistakes ) 

No it's not you, i was talking about the person who posted this on his/her IG :D maybe the way i phrased my words was wrong.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, mamun said:

@martina123 I guess this is where the line between a shipper and a fan is drawn, I agree with you, this can be funny but a dangerous request at the same time.

I hope all of us here can be a fan instead of just a shipper. Let's try to be more considerate towards these two adorable puppies. We should be thankful enough that they are willing to go on public events together, don't ruin this momentum with our selfish desire.

Being caught by dispatch is never a pleasant thing for any celebrity, so please, put your selfish thoughts behind and try to ship them with their personal interest in your mind. Remember - Yoo Jung is still a second year high school student. Even at this stage where there is no (publicly known) romantic relationship between them, she is already a target of hate among Bogum's fans. Imagine how bad it could get if she's confirmed as his GF.

I love her too much to see her going through that. Maybe in a few years, after all these possessive fans of Bogum have grown up, if they are really meant to be with each other. We can get a confirmation from their own mouth.

What the fudge..??! how can someone wish dispatch to caught BG dating a minor! I put comment on her instagram post, I hope she can be more considerate! There is quite a number of Indonesian fans I see here, if you know her could you please DM her to delete/edit the post? I am so blessed to see their chemistry or signals emitted for us, shipper/fans.. but asking for revelation in this age issue is big NO NO:astonished:

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, happypuppy said:

What the fudge..??! how can someone wish dispatch to caught BG dating a minor! I put comment on her instagram post, I hope she can be more considerate! There is quite a number of Indonesian fans I see her, if you know her could you please DM her to delete the post? I am so blessed to see their chemistry or signals emitted for us, shipper/fans.. but asking for revelation in the age issue is big NO NO:astonished:

i have noticed this particular IG since a long time ago, she/he is funny most of the times, but asking Dispatch to stalk our babies is a little overboard. if the IG owner visits this thread, please, don't make any wish that can harm our babies.

• Like 19