Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

What a sweet ending at Mama!

I also delighted to see YJ gracing the red carpet individually and received undivided attention and praise.

Now the couple has gained the undeniable love and recognition, I hope KBS or their agencies will be generous enough to let this unrivel onscreen & offscreen chemistry couple walk down the red carpet at the year end ceremony.  Just as an acknowledgment to thank the fans world wide for supporting them for the last couple of months, weeks and late nights ; that would surely be a great year-end bonus!!

As for being MC at KBS award, personally I prefer the moonlight couple to present an award together, instead of being co-MC; their time will come.

However, it would be fun if they could reenact a scene from Moonlight though, sth like this:

• Like 23

Actually I feel worried if any of their managers have liked a photo or video on social media. It shows that they are paying attention to what fans are talking about. If they decide that the PDAs are too obvious, the couple may be told to tamper down their affection....

• Like 24

24 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Actually I feel worried if any of their managers have liked a photo or video on social media. It shows that they are paying attention to what fans are talking about. If they decide that the PDAs are too obvious, the couple may be told to tamper down their affection....

Contrary, the more they hide it the more suspicious it can be  why they're not like Park Shin Hye and  lee Hong Ki?

• Like 19

I stopped at page 410 on friday morning and last nite i saw it had jumped to page 453..wow so many pages to back read when i reach home. I glanced thru' and saw beautiful pics/vids/gif too. Well done chingus:heart:

I didn't go to MAMA red carpet because of the huge crowd!! This poor ajumma don't think can take it!!:sweatingbullets: But being under the same sky and breathed the same air and knew that they were just few km away make me feel wonderful..wink...wink..

Big hugs to all and pls pray for our safe journey back home to Malaysia. Bye for now:wub:

• Like 24

10 hours ago, NRGchick said:

Exactly!!! Everyone on this thread must remember that this is not a fan club..more of a discussion board..that's why it saddens me to see that some shippers are becoming stalkers already..BG and YJ are also ordinary people like us..why do i say ordinary? Because like us they are people who want to have their own space and breathe the same air that we do..for now our couple is happy, let's be happy with them..let's be satisfied with that and stop digging for what is already way past our limitations as shippers..we are allowed to be delusional here but that's the farthest we can go..as @superfangermany_stv mentioned, we must know when to draw the line.

• Like 24

10 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

Exactly!!! Everyone on this thread must remember that this is not a fan club..more of a discussion board..that's why it saddens me to see that some shippers are becoming stalkers already..BG and YJ are also ordinary people like us..why do i say ordinary? Because like us they are people who want to have their own space and breathe the same air that we do..for now our couple is happy, let's be happy with them..let's be satisfied with that and stop digging for what is already way past our limitations as shippers..we are allowed to be delusional here but that's the farthest we can go..as @superfangermany_stv mentioned, we must know when to draw the line.

@Edith Fabian actually this kind of manager like related couple post is normally happening in shipping thingy here in soompi based on what I experience b4 with shipping. lol... even stalking acc is happening in shipping, ALL JUST FOR FEED SHIPPERS HUNGER WITH THEIR OWN COUPLE. but yeah this post can be in RED AREA talk (dangerous shipping materials), so it's better in private talk not in public thread.

• Like 22