[Drama 2016] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 낭만닥터 김사부 Baeksang Best Director

pandalover1

On 11/22/2016 at 7:09 AM, drmjs said:

@heroonthebeach I agree with your take on Teacher Kim. Maybe the reason why I'm drawn to this drama (of course aside from the fact that this is SHJ's first major network drama and YYS) is that Kim Sabu reminds me of another harsh and grouchy character Dr. Gregory House. 

See with DJ, it wasn't just about emulating TK, he willingly gave up his usual thoroughness so that he could perform his surgery faster with the hope of joining or observing TK at work. It looked like DJ was willing to eschew certain rules for personal gain.  We actually saw this before, during his failed surgery at Goedae. DJ wanted to showcase his skills in front of President Do with the hopes of career advancement. I remember wondering why he failed to check on the patient's condition prior to surgery or did he naively walk into President Do's plan of bringing him down a few notches?

Anyhoo, DJ needs someone like TK to guide him to make the best choices. Someone to make him realize that performing surgery isn't about personal gain but about the patient who placed his life in his hands. TK's harshness or ridicule is nothing compared to the bigger picture, that every life is precious. 

Thank you for your insight on this, it's easy for me to get caught up in the emotions of a drama. Not to think about the reality of what's really at stake in the situation. I had thought TK was being too hard on DJ but after reading this I see that he was just letting him know that in the end that doing your best for your patient is more important than gaining favor w/TPTB.  

On 11/22/2016 at 5:47 PM, zagigirl said:

For Do's son its better to be here...and for the rest of them, well it'll be interesting...even more if that new guy supose to be chief in charge...can bet old guys will wait for Kim to order first ;)

I'm wondering how this is going to work out. I can't see how some doctors that are sent from another hospital can just walk in and take over.  This is just another unexpected twist from writer-nim.  I think Do's son is going to become a better doctor under TK and DJ is going to have to work a little harder. 

On 11/22/2016 at 6:35 PM, angel2013 said:

Super great news! RDTK ratings was 18.9% yesterday! woohoo! Waking up to this is so cool!

This really is cool! For a drama that had very little publicity to become the #1 prime time show in the country is just fantastic. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, suhilov said:

I love this drama, however this thread seems so quiet. is it because of the less promotion?

@suhilov It is rather quiet if by "quiet" you mean the quantity of posts. The commenters on this thread are really insightful with their synopses and analyses of the scenes so the quality of the posts makes up for the quantity. I love this drama too!! 

After watching episode 6, my premature conclusions and observations are as follows (this prof likes making lists) ;)

1. Dir Do and SJ's mom had a relationship. Maybe a good friendship and she helped him financially through med school (?) He owes her (SJs mom) something. Taking care of SJ is some form of payment, doing right by her. I need more to convince me that Dir Do is a good guy underneath the harsh facade. I trust the writers and pd will do this character justice. The actor is doing very well with this complicated character though - because some of us want to explore more of Dir Do - not a simple good guy bad guy scenario.

2. DIB seems resentful towards SJ - Dir Do probably talked very highly about SJ to DIB and this may be what drove him to become a doctor. So his dad can be proud of him like he is about SJ. DIB is a promising surgeon but I'm wondering if his heart is in it or it's just another avenue to get his dad's approval and, most of all, love ❤️ I did not like the slapping scene. My heart hurt for DIB. He seems so walled off emotionally. Who can blame him?

I hope we see more character development for DIB to help us understand the complexity of the dad-son relationship. 

3. I wanted to say to TK "Be careful of what you wish for" when all the doctors and who's who at Geodae arrived. It has now become deliciously complicated at Doldam. Cannot wait for episode 7!!!

Im back, sadly have yet to watch ep 5 and 6 nor backtrack on the pages I missed so much so Im feeling quite lost in many of the posts here.  Mian Ive been away and for some strange reason I couldn't log into to soompi :crazy: I just figured it doesn't work thru chrome yet when I use safari it's all good. Did Soompi have another upgrade?? @evie7 I saw your chat about this issue.  Can you let me know what is wrong. I would like to go back using Chrome for soompi if possible? 

I can't comment on the previous episodes so I'll just do some quick updates

Oh are we calling young Dr Do Mr Cute now.. (*giggles*) that's so cute. But his popularity is already increasing and many are welcoming this new comer

New stills in Naver.... maybe not so new because you've all prob seen these scenes already :D

81496682.1_99_20161124091604.jpg?type=w5 but who is she holding the green napkin/ towel? :blink:

Director Do receives coffee and snack truck on set. Nurse Oh had one as well but I can't find the IG posts. 

Spoiler

YYS just celebrated his 13th anniversary debut

3.jpg?type=w2CxyEs-PUkAADBXA.jpg

2.jpg?type=w2

Source: http://m.blog.naver.com/coffee_mrkim/220868108186

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! On the ratings Im so HAPPY for them.. all their hard efforts is paying off 

ep6-2.jpg~original

ep6-3.jpg~originalep6-1.jpg~original

Read more on source: https://yeoniverse.wordpress.com/2016/11/24/rating-report-romantic-doctor-teacher-kim-week-3/

This scene peaked at 23.11% so it's only going UP, UP and UP! 

Yeah! I'll be smiling too

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

Oh are we calling young Dr Do Mr Cute now.. (*giggles*) that's so cute. But his popularity is already increasing and many are welcoming this new comer

He is a handsome guy. My motto is the more handsome men in a drama the better.naughty.png The fact that all of them can act is just the icing on the cake. I just sent you a pm. I hope you can sign in w/chrome.

4 hours ago, lc85 said:

@suhilov It is rather quiet if by "quiet" you mean the quantity of posts. The commenters on this thread are really insightful with their synopses and analyses of the scenes so the quality of the posts makes up for the quantity. I love this drama too!! 

I totally agree, the quality of the posts here is simply amazing, we get opinions and even clarifications from people who are working directly in the field of doctors/medical or even teaching in this area which is so insightful and many people who really analyse the drama in detail and sharing their thoughts, I usually have to take a long time to go through each of the posts.

After watching episode 6, my premature conclusions and observations are as follows (this prof likes making lists) ;)

1. Dir Do and SJ's mom had a relationship. Maybe a good friendship and she helped him financially through med school (?) He owes her (SJs mom) something. Taking care of SJ is some form of payment, doing right by her. I need more to convince me that Dir Do is a good guy underneath the harsh facade. I trust the writers and pd will do this character justice. The actor is doing very well with this complicated character though - because some of us want to explore more of Dir Do - not a simple good guy bad guy scenario.

I'm with you on this, because I'm not yet convinced they are father and daughter relationship since we did not get his confirmation. Only thing I'm not sure is what kind of special relationship and you presented one possibility.

2. DIB seems resentful towards SJ - Dir Do probably talked very highly about SJ to DIB and this may be what drove him to become a doctor. So his dad can be proud of him like he is about SJ. DIB is a promising surgeon but I'm wondering if his heart is in it or it's just another avenue to get his dad's approval and, most of all, love ❤️ I did not like the slapping scene. My heart hurt for DIB. He seems so walled off emotionally. Who can blame him?

I'm not sure about the resentfulness towards SJ, though I wondered, because when he saw SJ singing and dancing, his fingers began to curl? Was just wondering what is the significance of that and what does it mean?

I hope we see more character development for DIB to help us understand the complexity of the dad-son relationship. 

3. I wanted to say to TK "Be careful of what you wish for" when all the doctors and who's who at Geodae arrived. It has now become deliciously complicated at Doldam. Cannot wait for episode 7!!!

@evie7 haha sometimes too many handsome guys, your heart gets 'split' and you can't decide whose side you should be :P

@Kasmic glad to see you again! what with 3 popular main leads I'm sure they get a lot of free food and drink throughout their filming with the support from fans or even friends and co-workers!:phew: at least we know they are well fed with all that hardwork! catch up soon on the rest of the episodes!

Congrats to YYS on his 13th anniv debut, SHJ will be celebrating her 15th anniv debut in December! Guess both of them have to celebrate their debut anniversary on filming set!:sweatingbullets:

Without much publicity or VIP cameos, RDTK has done superbly well in ratings so far, wishing them that they would hit the coveted 20% mark so they will have to fulfill the free hug event! :w00t:

5 hours ago, evie7 said:

I'm wondering how this is going to work out. I can't see how some doctors that are sent from another hospital can just walk in and take over.  This is just another unexpected twist from writer-nim.  I think Do's son is going to become a better doctor under TK and DJ is going to have to work a little harder. 

This really is cool! For a drama that had very little publicity to become the #1 prime time show in the country is just fantastic. 

I think that city hospital is the main one...the management is common...thats why they can relocate people if necessary  

For some time they will have problems but at the end they all r medical people and will turn twds patients instead internal disputes...they'll be reminded what really should come first

Good to hear the drama we like gets at first place :)

5 hours ago, lc85 said:

I think IB's heart is a surgeon one...no matter how might he got to that...he came back with that taxi driver...he knew he shouldn't interfere but since the doctors incharge wasn't there he stepped in...he was just thinking about the patient and how to help him 

Do shouldn't slapped him...i don't like just using the stick for educational method...sometimes giving an carrot does much better ;)

4 hours ago, Kasmic said:

...but who is she holding the green napkin/ towel? :blink:

Chinese girl they saved...she fainted from hunger and was brought to the hospital...DJ catched her eyes...this pic of her, she didn't have money to pay hospital bill and nurse let her do things at the hospital, like cleaning...while doing it she saw DJ and she 's enjoying the view ;) 

3 hours ago, evie7 said:

He is a handsome guy. My motto is the more handsome men in a drama the better.naughty.png The fact that all of them can act is just the icing on the cake.

Amen to that chingu :D

7 hours ago, evie7 said:

He is a handsome guy. My motto is the more handsome men in a drama the better.naughty.png The fact that all of them can act is just the icing on the cake. I just sent you a pm. I hope you can sign in w/chrome.

Nawww thanx @evie7 for your reply. Im using Chrome now so all is good. :D and like @zagigirl said "Amen to that chingu" love your motto so PAC worthy :sweat_smile:

BTW remember the drones used to film Doctors... well it's here again

and SBS is using the same team. Here's a lil footage they put together. The scenes looks so pretty.

Article of the first OST- Because of you"

LEE HYUN LENDS VOICE FOR ‘ROMANTIC DOCTOR TEACHER KIM’ OST

Lee Hyun of 8Eight has the honor to sing the first OST for ‘Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim’.

photo RDTK-OST1.jpg

The song, titled ‘Because It’s You (그대라서)’, tells a silent promise made by the singer to not giving on his love even if he is pushed out again as the love he longs for is still in his heart. He promises to wait for her and make her face smiles brightly again. She is the reason he lives and asks her to hold his hand because she is his only love.

Sounds like a perfect song for Kang Dong Joo (Yoo Yeon Seok) who has only eyes for Yoo Seo-Jung (Seo Hyun Jin) and his unwavering love for her even after a 5-year of not seeing her in his life.

For you who suddenly has the urge to rewatch all episodes of ‘Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim’ after hearing this song, don’t miss a special broadcast of the drama on November 29. SBS announced that all 6 episodes will be re-edited so viewers can watch all of them at once. The special broadcast will start at 20:55 KST.

What a treat!!

Source: https://yeoniverse.wordpress.com/2016/11/25/lee-hyun-lends-voice-for-romantic-doctor-teacher-kim-ost/

Six eps airing in 1 night WOAH!!!! and re-edited??? what does that mean?? dont tell me there will be some extra scenes that we havent seen. :sweat:

20 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

For you who suddenly has the urge to rewatch all episodes of ‘Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim’ after hearing this song, don’t miss a special broadcast of the drama on November 29. SBS announced that all 6 episodes will be re-edited so viewers can watch all of them at once. The special broadcast will start at 20:55 KST.

What a treat!!

Source: https://yeoniverse.wordpress.com/2016/11/25/lee-hyun-lends-voice-for-romantic-doctor-teacher-kim-ost/

Six eps airing in 1 night WOAH!!!! and re-edited??? what does that mean?? dont tell me there will be some extra scenes that we havent seen. :sweat:

Wait a min...what about ep 8? Wasn't it meant to start 29.11. at 22:00? :o

Curious abot 're-edited' scenes as well :huh:

44 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Wait a min...what about ep 8? Wasn't it meant to start 29.11. at 22:00? :o

Curious abot 're-edited' scenes as well :huh:

Good point... could it possibly mean that SBS will present a special summary ep of episodes 1-7 within that hour. Then at 22:00 it will continue on to ep 8

Its also in this link too: http://www.hancinema.net/sbs-to-air-special-broadcast-of-episodes-1-7-for-romantic-doctor-teacher-kim-100783.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Fanart :wub:

CyG3OOZUsAAzm5P.jpg

CyG3OOZUkAEdFA_.jpgCx1gGZvUAAABVRM.jpg

cto

I new in this thread. @zagigirl and @evie7, hi! Happy to see you here.

Well, I need to say that I don't like the dramas that take place in hospitals and I have watched very few of them. I prefer less complicated things; so this drama wasn't in my list. I was thinking in the possibility to take a look when the drama finished to see if it was worth it. But I took a look at the first episode and it turned out to be a different and interesting drama. In the second episode, I was in. And now, I'm waiting for the new episode. Each episode is more interesting than the previous one and the storyline has me hooked. This is a REALLY good one drama. So, count on me in this thread. :)

6 hours ago, Kasmic said:

SBS really has it w/airing different versions of a drama. I wonder if there will be any changes or this is to just help people catch up?

2 hours ago, andreasofia16 said:

I was thinking in the possibility to take a look when the drama finished to see if it was worth it. But I took a look at the first episode and it turned out to be a different and interesting drama. In the second episode, I was in. And now, I'm waiting for the new episode. Each episode is more interesting than the previous one and the storyline has me hooked. This is a REALLY good one drama. So, count on me in this thread. 

LOL we keep meeting in medical drama threads but who can resist top notch acting and a great story. I'm happy that your joining us:D 

4 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Kudos to all those in the medical field... sooooo brave..juz curious...wonder if they prefer er...ketchup or chili sauce?

Ok...ok...chill...itz friday! Black friday! *lol*

I have to cover my eyes during those operation scenes too. I'm to the point that instead of coming home and rushing to watch w/subs that I have to eat first before. 

@lc85 Thanks for sharing your experiences w/your surgery. It must have been hard recuperating w/a newborn. I''m happy you both are doing well.

Soompi is still upgrading? Can't post.. only edit... :(

EPISODE 5

The instruments used in the surgery were HUGE ( camera zooms ) boring into the body and opening up "volcanic" holes. Blood churning in closeups shots < puke-inducive >  PD was bent on realism and it was a dramatic setting for the story development of TK and DJ. Dramatic indeed for DJ who had a first class lesson from the great teacher in overcoming fear and making decisions that will not come and haunt you with regrets and sorrows later. Teacher Kim's pointing out DJ's mistake is surely an illuminating light to DJ learning curve about what makes a great doctor. A masterful scene , plumping the depth of the human heart. 

04BzqfS.gif

Credit : @jeonghyang ( gif maker )

EXORCISING DJ'S OLD FEAR OF FAILURE . A DOSE OF REALISM IN SURGERY. THE BOTTLE OF BLOOD CHUGS UP LIKE BOILING RED WATER.

RNnfECE.gif

Credit : @jeonghyang ( gif maker )

Related image  

THIS WAS MY VIEWING MODE.

pYWlTjw.gif

credit : @jeonghyang

THIS SCENE OF TK IN PENSIVE MODE AND HIS REMINISCING OF THE PLOT TO FIX HIM MADE ME CATCH A GASP IN MY THROAT.

But it is only part revelation. Many questions are still unanswered. Who was the student ? Why did Dir. Do frame him ? What actually transpired that Dr Song went ahead with the surgery on TK's patient and caused her death?

I have only empathy for TK. A once brilliant doctor ( still is ) reduced to being treated with contempt and threats by evil doers. I'm so glad the writer gave him resilience and resourcefulness and wrote him a mesmerizing character who did not let his " Hand Of God " go to waste. Instead he was ensconced in that fairy-tale like Doldam Hospital which looks set to be equipped with the latest modern technology. Is it not TK's fortune wrote him a special talent to squeeze the best equipment ... a shrewd business acumen.

I'm so happy to get the missing jigsaw puzzle of TK listening to Madonna. It always felt strange for a man of his times to listen to edgy Madonna. By some strange connection, it is what his dead student love. " To hold a scalpel listening to Madonna." The song gave him comfort .

DANCE BABY DANCE ...... SHJ'S TALENT

DS03U0g.gif  giphy.gif

Credit : @jeonghyang                                               Credit : gif maker.

EPISODE 6

IT IS RIVETING IN DARK TWISTS. THE CROSSING OF TK WITH DIR DO MAKES IT ENGROSSING. WHAT ARE THEIR GAME PLANS ? WHO IS OUTWITTING WHO ? WHO WILL COME OUT THE VICTOR? IS THERE A FIGHT FOR DEATH ? TK AND DO HAVE SCORES TO SETTLE. THROW IN DIB , DJ AND SJ INTERACTION AND WE HAVE 20+++ RATING IN 7.

THEY SLEPT TOGETHER..... LOL!!   WELL , I DID PREDICT THAT..... ONLY PD IS NOT COOPERATIVE WITH MY THOUGHTS BY GIVING THEM A BED. WHAT A WASTE , THERE ARE LOTS OF BEDS IN A HOSPITAL... AND CURTAINS TO DRAW. PLEASE DO BETTER PD.

http://indowarta.com/hiburan/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Preview-Romantic-Doctor-Teacher-Kim-episode-5.jpg

5 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Good point... could it possibly mean that SBS will present a special summary ep of episodes 1-7 within that hour. Then at 22:00 it will continue on to ep 8

Its also in this link too: http://www.hancinema.net/sbs-to-air-special-broadcast-of-episodes-1-7-for-romantic-doctor-teacher-kim-100783.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Well...if you ask me...it would be more suitable then to do it on moday for ep 1-6 since week passed from last airing

Wonder really...and really hope they won't air this over ep 8

4 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Kudos to all those in the medical field... sooooo brave..juz curious...wonder if they prefer er...ketchup or chili sauce?

Ok...ok...chill...itz friday! Black friday! *lol*

:P

:lol:...i like your approach :D..think they do the same...talking about food while they operate ;)

2 hours ago, andreasofia16 said:

I new in this thread. @zagigirl and @evie7, hi! Happy to see you here.

Well, I need to say that I don't like the dramas that take place in hospitals and I have watched very few of them. I prefer less complicated things; so this drama wasn't in my list. I was thinking in the possibility to take a look when the drama finished to see if it was worth it. But I took a look at the first episode and it turned out to be a different and interesting drama. In the second episode, I was in. And now, I'm waiting for the new episode. Each episode is more interesting than the previous one and the storyline has me hooked. This is a REALLY good one drama. So, count on me in this thread. :)

Hi chingu :)...if they continue the way they started you won't be sorry...drama is really good...glad to have you here :)

1 hour ago, evie7 said:

SORRY FOR THE CUT

LOL we keep meeting in medical drama threads but who can resist top notch acting and a great story. I'm happy that your joining us:D 

@evie7, you're right! :D It's that they're very good stories and they have excellent actors. And, the most important thing, the doctors' gowns are like armor, irresistible! :wub: :blush:

Not sure if this been posted before. Anyway it's an interesting read. Happy weekend. Monday after that.

From iTechPost

Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim' Episode 7 Spoilers: All-Out War In Doldam Hospital; President Do Blames Seo Jung For Im Bum's Unauthorized Surgery

First Posted: Nov 23, 2016 10:00 AM EST
It's Doldam's Teacher Kim vs Geodae's Chief Surgeon Song in "Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim" episode 7.

It's Doldam's Teacher Kim vs Geodae's Chief Surgeon Song in "Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim" episode 7. Credit:SBSNOW/YouTube

Doldam Hospital will be noisier from now on. President Do Yoon Wan (Choi Jin Ho) just sent a battalion of Geodae Hospital doctors to Doldam. Their mission? Ruin Teacher Kim (Han Suk Kyu) and his follower. In "Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim" episode 7, the newly transferred medical practitioners headed by Chief Surgeon Song Hyun Chul (Jang Hyuk Jin) will act as President Do's spies.

In "Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim" episode 6, President Do's son, Do Im Bum (Yang Se Jong), performed a surgery at Doldam hospital because none of the surgeons was around at that time and the patient needed emergency surgery or else, he will die. Im Bum, who was visiting in Doldam, decided to do the surgery (he is much more like a real doctor than his greedy dad), but of course, he got in trouble.

Teacher Kim joked that President Do should send his son to learn from him. They are somewhat similar anyway, they both bend rules to save patients -- and surprise! President Do sent a whole battalion. In the last scenes of episode 6, the Geodae staff greeted the Doldam staff and Teacher Kim can't help but laugh sarcastically at Chief Song's smug face. He is still President Do's dog as always.

The preview for "Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim" episode 7 show the Geodae staff (they are in Doldam now but their loyalty is still with President Do so let's call them that for now) spying on everyone in Doldam hospital, even while in the bathroom. Their piercing gazes tell that everything is getting reported to President Do just like he's watching it on a CCTV camera. He ruined Teacher Kim's career before and he wants to do it again now that he found him in Doldam -- that scum!

It seems like President Do will shift the blame to Yoon Seo Jung (Seo Hyun Jin) for the earlier incident, Seo Jung was the one who decided to let Im Bum operate on the patient in the first place and President Do is famous for shifting the blame to others. One of President Do's men will meet with Seo Jung with a recorder in hand -- this smells like trouble. Seo Jung had a history with President Do, it looks like he is her benefactor so she might really do it. In the background, we can hear Kang Dong Joo (Yoo Yun Sook) asking if their plan is to get rid of Seo Jung and Teacher Kim.

On the other hand, Seo Jung will act very happy and cheery with Im Bum while one of the Geodae staff is watching them (it looks like she's taking notes too) but maybe Im Bum will take Seo Jung's side. He obviously likes her even though he pretended not to recognize her. His only flaw is that he is President Do's son.

I'm excited to see the showdown between the Doldam and Geodae staff. Teacher Kim already has his bring-it-on face. In the preview we also heard him saying, "Do it if you can" maybe to Chief Song or President Do. Although more of Teacher Kim's past had been reveaIed in the previous episodes, he still has some secrets hidden. A phone call from him and some hospital will send a helicopter to pick up a patient while Dong Joo can't even make them agree to perform a surgery. I wonder how well the Geodae doctors can do in weird countryside hospital with peculiar staff. I can't wait to see them get a piece of nurse Oh Myung Shim's (Jin Kyung) angry side.

2 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Well...if you ask me...it would be more suitable then to do it on moday for ep 1-6 since week passed from last airing

Wonder really...and really hope they won't air this over ep 8

:lol:...i like your approach :D..think they do the same...talking about food while they operate ;)

Hi chingu :)...if they continue the way they started you won't be sorry...drama is really good...glad to have you here :)

@zagigirl, we are lucky, a very good drama finished and we have another good one to watch. We have almost two months ahead of this amazing drama. I hope that it stays the same or more interesting than it started. See you, my friend. :)

3R0qy9d.jpg

Our awesome trio in Doldam hospital who will appear in  SBS Mediacreate Monthly Mag 12/2016 VOL.60  cr:yysays IG

and this was also uploaded in IG, a filming scene in RDTK, more TA?(traffic accidents) haha I'm beginning to learn some of their acronyms:sweatingbullets:

Vl9RazZ.jpg

@lavender2love I love your witty observations/opinions of RDTK, like

WHAT A WASTE , THERE ARE LOTS OF BEDS IN A HOSPITAL... AND CURTAINS TO DRAW. PLEASE DO BETTER PD. :w00t:

The instruments used in the surgery were HUGE ( camera zooms ) boring into the body and opening up "volcanic" holes.  :o

@zagigirl @Kasmic I was wondering if there will be a huge twist again in Ep8 hence the need to give everybody a recapped again of what happened earlier? :huh: But I heard somewhere or was it here? that someone says Ep 9 & 10 is the most fun so far and I'm certainly looking forward to that.

23 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

@zagigirl @Kasmic I was wondering if there will be a huge twist again in Ep8 hence the need to give everybody a recapped again of what happened earlier? :huh: But I heard somewhere or was it here? that someone says Ep 9 & 10 is the most fun so far and I'm certainly looking forward to that.

I think for 9&10 was something about DJ&SJ love line ;)

But hey...skipping is not allowed...we have 7&8 first ;)..with huge twist or not and this is the best coz is quite unpredictable...at least i hope this week everything will go as planned...it would be hard to survive with just one ep/week :sweatingbullets:

I've been watching RDTK for a while now but have not yet made a post here, so I thought I'd go for a quick one.
There aren't really a lot of dramas that deeply peaks at my interest right now, since most of them are rom-coms at the moment (don't get me wrong, rom-coms can be great fun but it rarely makes think and get a thrilling feeling). Romantic Doc is the drama during the week that gets me really interested. Some actual doctors I know have said just a BIG no no to this whole drama, because of how unrealistic it may seem. But, hey, I'm no doctor, and while some scenes are indeed very dramatic, I personally think this is a piece of its whole charm. My reactions to some scenes and events are right out me being speechless, and some have me laughing out loud since the comedy is equally as unique in a way. 

Aaanywhoozle-boozle, haven't managed to backread all the posts here as of yet. I saw that the employees who came from Geodae in the next ep are gonna act as spies... And I who had the feeling that they all got convinced into working at Doldam since it was run by more humane than in their previous workplace and they would all be a happy little family... That was silly of me to think :)

Idk if you have discussed how Dr. Kim acts towards Seo Jung compared to the other employees. They mentioned how she would be the only one he treats like that despite having worked there for such a long time now. Now, we could conclude after seeing the scene where he looks into her eyes and see her true honesty for the first time, that the reason he acted this way was solely because of this reason, that she never showed her side as a genuine and honest doctor to him before this. But do you guys think his behavior has something to do with his previous position and experience in Geodae Hospital? Maybe she reminds him of someone there that he doesn't want to be reminded of? The person they referred to as his "student" (I believe), might it be them? 

EDIT: wait, are we already talking about ep 8 - 10? Am I missing something here?

Archived