[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Thank you so much @ibru for the prompt updates. Can't express how much I am proud of him now, he often called himself "boring" before (how could you think so low of yourself JS ssi), definitely after W, he showed us his various new sides with much inspiration, so much happy seeing him achieving things he wants in life.

OK, next step, please stake a claim on your life partner, you need someone to calm your lonely and empty heart right? Other than a girlfriend, you thought marriage could help your heart right? She is just...right there..come on, catch her quickly! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

My Feelings by @ibru
"... And tears of happiness in my eyes
The soul is singing and the rain has passed..
It's all because of you...
Goodbye my loud solitude!"

The above is by you @ibru ?  Good to know that you too have become a poet.  See how JongSukkie has transformed a number of us romantically, sharing his happiness with his loved one.  I like it.

Adding to @nuna18 JS has really changed so much this year, bolder and more expressive.  I like the new confidence in him.   He doesn't have to say or paint it loud and he is unfolding his actions layer by layer these past few months (sometimes wonder what's the rush - guess he knows it better himself).  What I wanted to say is that I truly admire and respect him much is his ability to keep silent and be patient. I am sure he is screaming inside wanting to let go but just can't , whatever the circumstances may be.  My wish for him and his loved one is may they have the strength and courage to pull or go through against the odds.   May love conquer all.

JongJoo Fighting
JJS unite!   

image_emoticon34.pngimage_emoticon36.png Everything is My Fault by Lee Jong Suk & Na Tae Joo image_emoticon36.pngimage_emoticon34.png

It was fate

That you came to me

That I went to you

The wind enters every end of the road

Just like how I met a flower and that was fate

That's not it

It was a necessity 

A promise that we will meet each other one day

A mystery where you become me, I become you

A mystery that must be a necessity 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

==> "A promise that we will meet each other one day"

Throwback Jongsuks video message for Hyos FM on June 17 :

"As for us, we will see each other next time" ❤️

==> "A mystery where you become me, I become you"

reminds me of Japanese movie "Your Name" :) 

***All credit to Owner

• Like 10

3 hours ago, kembie said:

My Feelings by @ibru
"... And tears of happiness in my eyes
The soul is singing and the rain has passed..
It's all because of you...
Goodbye my loud solitude!"

The above is by you @ibru ?  Good to know that you too have become a poet.  See how JongSukkie has transformed a number of us romantically, sharing his happiness with his loved one.  I like it.

Adding to @nuna18 JS has really changed so much this year, bolder and more expressive.  I like the new confidence in him.   He doesn't have to say or paint it loud and he is unfolding his actions layer by layer these past few months (sometimes wonder what's the rush - guess he knows it better himself).  What I wanted to say is that I truly admire and respect him much is his ability to keep silent and be patient. I am sure he is screaming inside wanting to let go but just can't , whatever the circumstances may be.  My wish for him and his loved one is may they have the strength and courage to pull or go through against the odds.   May love conquer all.

JongJoo Fighting
JJS unite!   

Yes, dear )) It's my own  - after watching this clip - these fillings came out  from my soul  - I have seen this in his action even it was only a short clip

• Like 11

@shishi101   Thanks for sharing the above quote by JS / NTJ that linked to HJ's FM on the meet again one day.  You have good memory, Chingu.    Love you for that :heart:  for keeping us warm and the thread as well.   

Aaww..the poem is sooo romantic. Simple yet so deep. I'm melteeeed :wub:

Like @shishi101 refered about 'promise to meet each other', it was that I'm thinking too first time I read the poem. The JS's video message to his beloved 'noona' lol :D

And when talk about 'fate', I remember their LTV's Interview in July last year. That time HJ asked by interviewer what makes she comeback to drama again after 6 years, she answered that the script is interesting which maybe she can't have a chance to get it again. And she said that it was a fate. First time I watched it and hear her answer about 'a fate', I'm thinking : wow that's so deep :)

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

@ibru your poem is SO lovely. And thank you so much for posting the teaser with subs. Ahh, wow, yeah, JS is kinda bursting out all over with the love stuff, isn't he? :)

Agree. I remember myself in a state of being in love - I also wrote poetry))) And today after the promo of this clip - I also wanted to express myself))):D

• Like 9

I just feel dang proud to be a fan of both of these people. I love their art in all its varieties, and of course I love their attitude of going all out and doing their best while at the same time being ego-free about it. Also, it's kinda endearing to see JS like this. Like @ibru, I know what that feels like, too... :)

• Like 10

Dunno why I am being so mushy.    I still can't get over this JS's unexpected Poetry Collaboration , but seriously, he has written on a wall, opened the cafe of love, released his OST, though it was for WYWS drama (but it was like intentionally done for a loved one) and this poetry lovey compilation (the phrases he chose to read / share).  How lucky can a girl get?   Just curious, I wonder who mooted the project.

And I have a chingu who feels that love has makes JS seems forward and bold these days, with a sense of belonging expressing from the poem.  I feel the same too, and like the change in him.   Way to go, Oppa!   I can't wait for the short stories he helped putting in with the poems.

Feel kinda funny about this whole thing that I am so happy rooting for this couple;  they seem to be "connecting" and getting stronger, making me going forward and not letting it go, am moving along with the flow, with him, considering the series of coincidences lately.

FIngers and toes crossing!

Thank you for all the updates guys ❤️

It has made me very happy :) 

reading js poem in @shishi101 post , I felt this ---

"It was fate

That you came to me

That I went to you

The wind enters every end of the road

Just like how I met a flower and that was fate

That's not it

It was a necessity 

A promise that we will meet each other one day

A mystery where you become me, I become you

A mystery that must be a necessity "

The poem reminds me of W ost by jung joon young --- WHERE ARE YOU 

When you look down at the world from the sky
How would it look like?
When you connect the dots of all the people
What will it become?

Maybe that will be the line
That connects you and me
You’re someone I’ll meet some day
We just don’t know
No one does

I only look at things I want to look at
I only search for things I’m curious about
But that was you
It was you

We’re walking through the same time
Connected to each other

Whether I go to you
Or you come to me

Let’s be under the same sky

We kept meeting, continuously
We just didn’t see each other
Whether it was good or bad, it didn’t matter
We always passed by

Maybe we’re actually close
And know each other really well
But we still don’t really know that truth
No one does

I only look at things I want to look at
I only search for things I’m curious about
But that was you
It was you

We’re walking through the same time
Connected to each other

Whether I go to you
Or you come to me

I feel that this song overall gives the same vibe as js poem . It's about 2 ppl connected to eachother by fate . They know eachother very well ( resemble eachother) . 
Also the line in js poem ---
 "you become me, I become you" reminds me of this ------ after W we have seen lots of changes in hj and js .before hj was oppa type and js was full of aegyo and now after more than a year of its completion ----  js has become more oppa type like hj and hj has become full of aegyo like js . So this line describes  them now  :wub:.  
This is just my delusion , thanks to my friend for noticing this line while discussion and telling me to share it with you all . 
credit to @shishi101❤️  for the js poem I quoted .
thank you  @kembie ❤️ :) 
  • Like 14

cafe.89mansion IG updates :)

caption: I remember the tumbler I sold for the limited edition of Open Day, but I wanted to give you a glass of warm drink that day, but the situation was not enough for so many people at once. From December 5th to December 14th !!! If you bring a card with the serial number you shared with the tumbler, you will get a free drink of your choice.

• Like 9

Thank you so much for all the updates, always fun to read all your analysis and update. Sorry can't mention your name one by one but all of you rocks :heart:.

Due to my curiosity I did watch 3MAD last weekend and quite surprise to see how shy LJS was.

I know you guys mentioned couple times that he is a shy guy but to be honest I didn't expect to that extend. He really looks like a little boy around his hyung Kyung Sang, totally opposite when he's around HHJ where he give a very strong oppa vibe/aura.

9 hours ago, kembie said:

Dunno why I am being so mushy.    I still can't get over this JS's unexpected Poetry Collaboration , but seriously, he has written on a wall, opened the cafe of love, released his OST, though it was for WYWS drama (but it was like intentionally done for a loved one) and this poetry lovey compilation (the phrases he chose to read / share).  How lucky can a girl get?   Just curious, I wonder who mooted the project.

@kembie  sorry to cut your post, and not only with the poem, don't forget he also dance NEW FACE on his last FM and I found the meaning of the lyric also quite interesting.

New face

What am I looking at?
Honestly, you, yeah you,
haven’t seen you before
Why am I looking at you?
‘Cause I’m curious, ’cause my heart flutters,
’cause it’s unfamiliar
Uh, my heart is pounding woah
Calmy and slowly, let’s get to know each other
Oppa is gonna slowly turn the steering wheel
Not knowing is the medicine
For multiple choice, the answer is the first one
that comes into your eyes
Hot like fire
Your heart, my heart, they’re pounding woah

Person, a new person
My heart flutters so much, I’m getting dizzy
Encounter, a new encounter
My heart flutters so much, I’m going crazy

A strange woman’s unfamiliar scent
Yes I want some new face
Yes I want some new face

New face, new face,
new, new, new face
New face, new face,
new, new, new face

“Is this how you always were?”
No, look here
We need to lock eyes to fall for each other
Am I hitting on you right now?
Honestly yes, yeah yes, oh yes
Uh, my heart is pounding woah

Let’s see if we have the chemistry, slowly
Even without words, let’s figure this out
Knowing is sickness, come on and open me up
You’re a beer bottle, I’m the pop
Your heart, my heart, they’re pounding woah

Person, a new person
My heart flutters so much, I’m getting dizzy
Encounter, a new encounter
My heart flutters so much, I’m going crazy

Yes I want some new face
Yes I want some new face

New face, new face,
new, new, new face
New face, new face,
new, new, new face

Hey we want some new face
(Hey we want some new face)
Hey we want some new face
(Hey we want some new face)
Hearts are pounding woah

Yes I want some new face
Yes I want some new face

Yay yay yay yeah all right new face
Yay yay yay yeah all right new face
Hearts are pounding woah, new face

The songs remind me of this BTS :D

Cr: itcantouchyoursoul

I feel like he choose this song because the meaning really suit him :D.

Ohh and my delulu he will read his poem with his lady love like Kang Chul did to Yeon Joo :wub: hahaha....I better stop here.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, as long as we're being just a little bit delulu here, there is also one of the songs she mentioned at her fan meet that she liked. She said that lyrics were more important to her in a song than they used to be. And one of the ones she said she liked was Tomboy, by Hyukoh. Yes, I know the song was apparently quite popular at the time. But the words are interesting, especially these lines (translation by popgasa):

I was always awkward with the love my mom always showed
Maybe that’s why, things are always so hard
Even inside the greed that I was afraid to lose
There is a small beauty

I’m happy right now, so I’m nervous
Because there’s always the calm before the storm
Because I don’t want to be set on fire and burn quickly
I’m cheering for love

The young us
We can’t see our tree rings
Our eyes are getting blind from the bright lights

Sad adults always only walk backwards
You, who just passed your Terrible Twenty, look bored
Because we don’t want to be set on fire and burn quickly
We’re cheering for love

The young us

Yea, I didn’t know back then
Only our differences started to resemble each other
After I matured, you fell off first
But now, we resemble one another

The young us

Lol, obviously the whole poetry thing is contagious...

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Was just looking at that poetry teaser clip again...yes, yes, it all depends on whatever choices they make and it's all up to them and no one else, we are just shippers looking in from the outside and don't know all the facts, please insert all reasonable disclaimers here, etc. etc. But just imagine if they did get married. Their kids would have the most amazing bedtime-storytelling parents EVER. They both have beautiful, beautiful voices. She does storytelling as a hobby; he can, as demonstrated, slay with the poetry reading. As they are both actors, they would bring any story to life instantly. I mean, seriously. Can you imagine being a kid in that house? (Of course, you might have to put up with a fair amount of PDA...but the price would be worth it, I would think...)

*you may now return to the world of rational thought*

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Wow what a Jolly time for JongJoo shippers. Thanks to all your postings, songs, visuals and translations, it makes Dec so special for JJs. I can feel Jong Joo love bubbles evey where :wub:

All the postings reminded me of this song “Take it Slow”. Hyo Joo’s post of the Fall where she caption “take it slowly” from a while back- just seems to connect with the sentiments that is expressed in his poems that they are attracted to each other. Coincidence, no! I think both their hearts are fluttering kekeke :lol:. Jong Suk’s actions with the cafe Theme, the novelties and the poems; he has really taken a full year to show he is in love, slowly but surely.  

In their last scene together, Hyo Joo said to Jong suk don’t go!!! This song has exactly those words- don’t go! Stay! slowly but surely falling in love!

Happy Shipping!

cr youtube video owner

• Like 8