[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Many thanks to all chingus who have shared photos of HJ FM. The stage was cozy, pinky, so princess-like.  And our HJ looked so cute and lovely like a teenage girl, I wonder where is HJ oppa, may be JS blew that oppa vibe of her out to somewhere :lol:

The way she danced TT, the way she pouted her lip...were very adorable and resembled JS. Even though it may be only a coincidence, I am still happy with the fact that she wore white sweater and white skirt today :D

I'm waiting to see JS video message shown in the FM, if he really did that, I wonder what he said and how he behaved when delivering the message :rolleyes:

• Like 15

Cannot wait for our friends to share their wonderful experience at HHJ's fan meeting! :wub:

@ibru It's good to have you back, my friend! We missed seeing your posts. :)

I think they were the ones who sent a congratulatory video message ro our lady. Correct me if I'm wrong hehe

• Like 13

•검정치마(The Black Skirts) - 나랑 아니면(Who Do You Love)
•HYUKOH(혁오) - TOMBOY
•신현희와김루트(SEENROOT) - 오빠야 (Sweet Heart)
•심규선(Lucia) - 아라리(Arari)

• Like 6

Thank you all for the updates HJ's FM, I really loved her outfits, she looked more youthful and charming, she was completely beautiful, her long/black hair looks great! So .... dance TT again? Lol ... obviously that song is very popular, but I don't know exactly if they liked that song for a long time ago or the song was recorded in their heads after listening on live at the MBC Awards? well, I don't say that's THEIR song (in fact the song was so popular that many celebrities joined the "TT" fever) but the fact that they both played it in their own way on their respective FM's was really cute. I'm so happy that she spent a pleasant moment with her fans, to the point of being moved to tears... I hope there are more updates about FM.

GORGEOUS HYO JOO 

DCidVprXkAA5yey.jpg

DCidWilXcAEw_AB.jpg

*** btw, I hope the video message is true and that HanJiMin & LeeSeungGi have been there, especially LSG since he's still in his military service, right? (please correct me if I am wrong) he's one of her good friends and that he has taken the time to send her greeting is so nice. About whether JS appears or not in the video, (since it's not confirmed and some fan pages don't count him as one of the greetings) well that's okay, there must be certain reasons, we must imagine that he greeted her in private . :wub:

But I better wait patiently for the video, to be completely sure. :) 

• Like 14

My two cents that is part delulu :)    if JS didn't send vid greetings, I think it says they do not want it public?  Moreso because  their W bts is a thousand times closer and more intimate, compared with bts of any other drama couple? 

Am  sure she was congratulated in his own style, no way he doesn't know.  Why the IG, again?  It is no longer coincidence as it happens time and time again.  

Regards to all and thank you for all the FM pix and vids.   I haven't posted for quite a while, but I come here daily for my JJ fix, and several times a day if there is an event. 

• Like 13

Thank you everyone for the updates and for uploading the pictures and songs :wub:

she has unique taste and the songs are very romantic, wonder who they were about  :wink:

does anyone know what song/s she sang?

• Like 6