[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@primrose210 Thank you so much for your great effort in translating the interview. :) 

Some time ago someone said that she said exactly the same answer, about "caressing her head/hair" ... this is the same interview but more complete (in which even she stroked the interviewer's hair as showing)??? or this is another interview and is the second time she gives that answer? Anyway, I was surprised when she said that she also does a lot aegyo BUT with people close to her lol ... well that is something more understandable.

One of the things that I love about this couple, is all that they say about each other, they not only rescue the outer beauty but something deeper, it's as if they had studied even the smallest detail of each other. I can't imagine how happy he must be to hear someone so special rescue all these good things about him

I always thought that all the times that JS looked at that special way to HJ, or when he embraced her, kissed her shoulder/hands or when he posted all the pics with her on IG and Weibo it was as if he was proud showing everyone the woman that has at his side, someone with all the characteristics that he wants, but now I also realize that HJ also does it her way, i mean when she talks about him it's as if she shows proud and happy the man who has at her side (also with the characteristics that she wants). I think so far I haven't found any couple done to perfection like them.

• Like 10

I think it was a different interview where she mentioned the hair/head thing, but around the same time. I think she did the Japanese interview just before leaving for Hong Kong, right? And then in Hong Kong, they also asked her for an example of something couples must do, and she said, you mean, skinship, in my own opinion? And she said the head/hair thing, and demonstrated on the interviewer. So yes, I think they are two separate instances. Because otherwise the interviews are different.

I think that one reason JS's confidence levels shot so high during/after W is that right, he gets a lot of people admiring his looks, but she can see all the substance behind that, too. They have so so so much in common, but it's weighted slightly differently so they really complement each other. My daughter recently had to discuss good and bad relationships for a class at school, so we were talking about this at home. There are a lot of bad examples out there, but it's harder to find public examples where you can clearly point out all of the things a couple does to make a good relationship. So of course they came up when we were talking about this at home. The fact that they have so much in common as to how they see the world, the time they've clearly and purposely put in on communication, the way they really esteem each other's strengths and cover for each other when feeling nervous (she'll take the hard questions in an interview when he feels put on the spot, he'll redirect the attention when she's feeling too many eyes on her)... Ie, it's both that they already have a lot in common, and also what they have purposely invested into this. Gosh, it's hard to find a better example of a good relationship done right. I think when they found each other, they found all of the things they knew they were looking for, and a whole lot more. Even if we never see any of it (because they are private people and deserve to have part of their life out of the public eye), I hope their happiness lasts forever.

• Like 12

59 minutes ago, chelsita said:

@primrose210 Thank you so much for your great effort in translating the interview. :) 

Some time ago someone said that she said exactly the same answer, about "caressing her head/hair" ... this is the same interview but more complete (in which even she stroked the interviewer's hair as showing)??? or this is another interview and is the second time she gives that answer? 

Separate interviews. This one was done in Korea before she flew to HK where she was asked the same question again. 

• Like 9

Annyeonghaseyo Chingus!!!! I was wondering if I can be added to the private chat to join in on the discussion? After watching some of the Japanese director's cut version, I'm dying to know everyone thoughts and opinions about our favorite couple!!! Thank you and have a nice day!! 

Wow, thank you for translation @primrose210 after reading some interview, i just know that W script is come for HJ in year 2015. So maybe she is the only candidate of leading actress for W and she confirm in 2016 may, right? It's took long time. but i'm glad JS took the leading man. If not maybe i never become his fan like this. I watched his 3 previous drama, but never consider JS as handsome or charming man, but after W, wow...his acting is superb! Love kang chul so much !! 

And yes, i read many negative opinion about HJ acting in W, but for me, her acting is so natural and manga like. If you manga lover you're understand...OYJ is an otaku, hahaha. I can connect with her acting. 

And what i find amazing is, her constant appreciation on JS looks, acting and personality is always persistent. She's really good with words. I imaging she must have a small library in her house full of book from fantasy to heavy-kind-of-book. LOL oh! And manga too!! 

• Like 7

I'm sure it's fanmade. It would be all over real news channels if it was true.

My delusional hope is for him to be at the fanmeet, but I highly doubt that will happen. For one thing, the neverending drama. (Would he show up otherwise? I don't know.)

@shishi101 I love the bts when they're at the outdoor market. Because KC and YJ might be strangers a little, or at least awkwardly circling each other, but every time they yell cut! and go back to being themselves, JS and HJ are definitely NOT strangers, and are veeery friendly with each other.

Also, is anyone on here going to HJ's fanmeet? Does anyone know anyone who is going? So far, all I see are people who wish they could go, but live too far away. Just hoping that someone who goes gives an account. The venue is small and not many people get to go, even if they live close. Hopefully someone there will share how it goes.

• Like 9

Oh, @apoo, you do not even know how much I want that to happen, hence me hedging all of my bets so I am not disappointed. :) Even if he isn't finished, it's possible for him to take a single evening off, right? Right? Because the thing doesn't even air until September?? Didn't Suzy take off some time and run off to Japan or whatever for a couple days during filming? It's possible, right?

I'm trying to imagine HJ making such an announcement in person. I'm not sure I can imagine that. (She said she had sweaty hands just having a relaxed interview for the Japan promotional...) Don't most people let these sorts of announcements filter through their agencies? But I wish...

I am telling myself hard to expect less, and to just enjoy whatever does come out of the FM. Because I am sure HJ is preparing with a lot of care--she does appreciate the support of her fans, and I am sure she will put on a good show accordingly.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, polar15 said:

Wow, thank you for translation @primrose210 after reading some interview, i just know that W script is come for HJ in year 2015. So maybe she is the only candidate of leading actress for W and she confirm in 2016 may, right? It's took long time. but i'm glad JS took the leading man. If not maybe i never become his fan like this. I watched his 3 previous drama, but never consider JS as handsome or charming man, but after W, wow...his acting is superb! Love kang chul so much !! 

And yes, i read many negative opinion about HJ acting in W, but for me, her acting is so natural and manga like. If you manga lover you're understand...OYJ is an otaku, hahaha. I can connect with her acting. 

And what i find amazing is, her constant appreciation on JS looks, acting and personality is always persistent. She's really good with words. I imaging she must have a small library in her house full of book from fantasy to heavy-kind-of-book. LOL oh! And manga too!! 

Hyojoo and Jongsuk confirmed for W is on March 28 though :) 

• Like 4

@frozentundra I agree that usually actors don't announce about their relationships themselves . I hope at least after the fm , their agencies confirm. But this fm is definitely going to be entertaining and informative :) . Wish someone from the group got the tickets, they can give us live updates.

• Like 6

Well it is a fanmade of course, but i saw so many people tell that they're already a real couple. From the IG that i follow i found two accounts and they mention that. But they don't want to explain more, they just said to wait the confirmation. And then i also found in tumblr someone ask if JS is dating with HJ now. I don't know why this rumor spread so much. Hope the rumors come to Korea soon so they could give the clarification, lol. 

• Like 9