[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

19 minutes ago, primrose210 said:

She wrote ' Kang daepyo nim (crying face). Thank you for the love given. '

She also thanked him like this in the special episode of W, I'm sure his love had left deep-felt sentiments in her heart...:wub:

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Aww, jinjja?  That is sweet. :wub:

Well literally that's what she wrote on the cover lol but she signed her name and date in between 'Kang daepyo' and 'thanks for the love given', which kinds of separated the two sentences so it depends on how you interpret this haha you can either say she was pointing out Kang daepyo on the comic book cover and thanking the audiences for their love (for W) or she was artfully thanking Kang daepyo (LJS) for the love he had given to her B) I personally opt for the latter explanation LOL

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, primrose210 said:

Well literally that's what she wrote on the cover lol but she signed her name and date in between 'Kang daepyo' and 'thanks for the love given', which kinds of separated the two sentences so it depends on how you interpret this haha you can either say she was pointing out Kang daepyo on the comic book cover and thanking the audiences for their love (for W) or she was artfully thanking Kang daepyo (LJS) for the love he had given to her B) I personally opt for the latter explanation LOL

Well, considering she said kamsahmnida and not a less formal word, probably she was speaking more generally. (Ie not specifically to him) But I still think it's clear that she loved filming W, which is still sweet.

And, true on her personal thank you to "Kang Chul" at the end of filming. 

• Like 7

I haven't seen anything about it (unless the emoticon means that), but I think she must be back. Her staff was having way too much fun in Hawaii, and then their gorgeous pictures ended, so I think that means they are back to the regular grind at home.

HJ is so pretty, in like, EVERYTHING. Definitely a "Leeds time" (good time of life) for her! This is really her year--I feel like every time I turn around, she's in the news again. I really, really hope that her personal life is as happy as her professional life. And that it includes someone...

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

It's a small thing, but it looks like JS changed the emoticon on his most recent post (the one of him hiking up on some rocks) to a super happy face. :)

Erm...I just checked his recent IG post and the emoji in the caption remains the same...

But anyway HJ has definitely gone back already since her stylist put up a few IG posts revealing locations in Seoul today..so she presumably returned from Hawaii on the day before yesterday. More importantly, that possibly explains why JS was seen in such a state of euphoria on that particular morning whilst filming WYWS lol 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

@primrose210 On the day he originally posted that, it was a crying emoji just like the one when she went to France. When I looked just now, it was the happy one you see above. I don't know when he changed it (but yes, haha, he looked like in a super happy mood the other day while filming).

Erm...are you using Android or iPhone? Because there's a glitch that one emoji might look different on android and iPhone respectively...JS uses iphone and so do I...the emoji of that IG post shown on my phone has been the same shocked emoticon... neither crying face or happy face..So as a matter of fact, JS hasn't done anything to that emoji haha 

• Like 3

Regarding the old post of JS where he was alone in the rocks, I'm more inclined to believe that the emoji and the post has something to do with his friend Woobin whose cancer diagnosis "shocked"  Korean entertainment industry..

• Like 4

Erm...I personally don't reckon that IG post has anything to do with KWB. In the first place, they have been good friends for years...JS must have known about this long before it was released by the media... More importantly, the photo JS posted was for his CF...I don't think he would put up a (sort of commercial) CF bts photo to relate to the news of his good buddy's cancer diagnosis...

• Like 10

47 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

How strange. I'm using a laptop, actually. And the past one and the current one are definitely different emoticons.

On my phone (android), it's a crying face. Wow. So, never trust emojis??

lol that's werid... it's been a shocked face emoji on my iPhone and that's what my friend who uses android saw on her phone as well... but never mind haha the point is JS was super duper happy on Tuesday and HJ happened to return from Hawaii on that day tooB)

• Like 7

If he is that close to KWB there is a good chance that he would have known about the cancer before it was announced to the rest of the world. Not that he can't express sadness along with there rest of the world as they find out, I guess. But I think it's slightly more likely that it was more related to HJ than KWB (not just because I'm a shipper). But I guess it could be a little of both?

Is the picture from an old CF, or for a new one?

• Like 4