[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Those recently released pictures are about her upcoming fan meeting. The pictures are saying something like 'Hyo actress directly participates in this FM starting from the planning meeting'. It seems that HJ has exerted great effort in getting ready for this fm after a six-year hiatus. 

Also, according to what's written in that pink poster, fans will be given opportunities to request some sorts of personalised fan service  (i.e. requesting HJ to sing a song, starring at each other for 12 seconds, playing games and morning call recording etc)...

woohoo.. I have no slightest doubt that this FM will totally be worth of attending! Sadly I can't go this time but hope our gorgeous HJ will have a fantabulous time with her fans! 

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, 2Ds1N said:

Jong suk is not interested in dating a lot of girls he just wants to meet the right one and get married.. Check this out chingus. 

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9864/20130701/lee-jong-suk-needs-girlfriend.htm

Old news but seems timely for now:wub:

Thank you @2Ds1N for both the links .. good feeling reading those lines again ...

HHJ-ssi - if you do read this, please note this advice by -  "He doesn't even have a girlfriend but he keeps talking about marriage," said Kim Woo Bin, who would recommend Lee Jong Suk as boyfriend material. "He's very detail oriented and he thinks of others first. So, if you date him, you won't regret it. Don't pass him up."

• Like 10

@jejuhallabong you are too good chingu :) I didn't observe the hair wow . Thanks for the update chingu. I love the picture with the smiley with heart as mouth drawn on her hand. Is it an indication that she'll open up about her love life ?? 

• Like 2

@shishi101 thanks for the video ❤️ I hope she sings a similar romantic song / a song from W in her fm :) 

@2Ds1N thanks for the precious info :) he seems interested now . He commented that they are taking wedding pictures during their photoshoot and hj said are we married? Don't know what happened next though, but I think they are ready now. If hj says yes I guess they'll be married right away :D 

@primrose210 wow why do I live so far? :( I hope some jjs asks her about js or her marriage/dating and she'll spill the beans. She is taking fan interaction to next level. I guess she was serious when she said that she wants to be more open about her life :) 

@kembie wow , hj said that her ideal man is someone who cares about others, I guess she found him :wink: 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, primrose210 said:

It seems that HJ has exerted great effort in getting ready for this fm after a six-year hiatus. 

Also, according to what's written in that pink poster, fans will be given opportunities to request some sorts of personalised fan service  (i.e. requesting HJ to sing a song, starring at each other for 12 seconds, playing games and morning call recording etc)...

Sorry to cut your post, @primrose210 and thanks for your update.... Just wondering and no offence to any fans of any celebrities.  I am sure HJ is holding the FM for her love and appreciation to her fans, near or far (6 years is a long time).  Makes me wonder why.  Would it be that she may be dropping or seeking hints during the FM to gauge how fans would feel of her in a special relationship to someONE, before an announcement? I have seen or read that a certain celebrity did so in several FMs just to "test water" to see the fans' reactions and it turned out well.  Of course, if JS were to appear in her FM, that would sum up everything perfectly.  Fingers and toes crossing!

• Like 6

@apoo HyoJoo sang that song when she guested YooHeeYeol's Sketchbook in 2010. Titled 두려워 (Fear/ I'm Afraid) by Oh JiEun. I think she was sick during that time. Hope that helps.:)

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, frozentundra said:
According to this (I can't translate it, I just pointed my phone at it and got a cursory idea via google translate), she's maybe taking a poll on your favorite character, and asking what songs you'd like her to sing??

it's actually similar to what @primrose210 has mentioned, the 1st part where u can vote for your favourite character of hers, why and also the famous scene or quote from that character. the 2nd part is more of a fan request, where u can either request her to sing a song, have a 12second eye contact with her or even play a game with her.. 

all requests and votes will need to be sent to the email as stated by June 7.. anw it seems like her fanmeet tickets are all sold out... :o

• Like 8

@chelbr thanks chingu :) I really liked that song so wanted to know about it but couldn't find it anywhere. Now I know, thanks a tonne :D 

Chingus the fm seems so exciting. Can't wait :D 

@kembie I second you on that thought :D really suspicious now :wink: 

thanks all chingus for constant updates regarding the fm . I'm sure ppl were waiting for her since long, all tickets sold out so fast. all chingus who could not get tickets don't worry , I'm sure there will be a very good news which will make you forget the miss :D 

• Like 7

Sorry for not posting for a long time. I just saw this picture and I could really tell that they are genuinely interested with one another. Hyo Joo's expression says it all that she's proud to show off "Kang Chul" as her boyfriend (more like proud to show off Sukkie). Idk, her expression doesn't look like she's acting Yeon Joo since you can't fake a genuine smile like that. 

• Like 13

Hi. I'm not really good at navigating soompi. Which one did you guys need to be translated?

6 hours ago, apoo said:

@Lena Paladinight we need your help. Could you please tell us what the picture posted by @isadoodles is about?? Whenever you're free .thanks in advance :)