[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Wow..:w00t: I really appreciate HJ's staff and other attendees for posting our couples' photos. Btw, it seems like JS doesn't sleep well as his eyes are quite bloodshot in his close-up photos, :tears: but he looks so happy! Why? B) Anyway, thank you sooo much guys, especially @May Low for the updates! You guys are amazing! :wub:

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, smittenbyjj said:

Wow..:w00t: I really appreciate HJ's staff and other attendees for posting our couples' photos. Btw, it seems like JS doesn't sleep well as his eyes are quite bloodshot in his close-up photos, :tears: but he looks so happy! Why? B) Anyway, thank you sooo much guys, especially @May Low for the updates! You guys are amazing! :wub:

@smittenbyjj  you are welcome! haha will try to spam more live photos that I can find :D meanwhile just to share ..do anyone noticed our dear JS didn't hold on to his phone at all as compared to the previous event hehe...someone no need to report live updates to 'someone' lol

• Like 16

15047012_618081715043465_5249079351500079104_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM5NDIyMzEyMjQwMzU3MjE4NQ%3D%3D.2

161129 Lee Jongsuk at Burberry event wore Burberry outfit:

- Ruffle Detail Double Cuff Striped Cotton Shirt

- Double-faced Brushed Camel Hair Blend Chesterfield

15099389_576198652589151_6199030807756013568_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM5NDIwODIyNjg0NDczMTIzNw%3D%3D.2

161129 Han hyojoo at Burberry event wore Burberry outfit:

- Tapestry Jacquard Silk Blend Sweatshirt

- Tiered Braided Tulle Column Skirt with Ruffles Leather

- Snakeskin Cut-out Platform Boots

http://www.pictaram.com/user/ourflashlight/897735604

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, May Low said:

@smittenbyjj  you are welcome! haha will try to spam more live photos that I can find :D meanwhile just to share ..do anyone noticed our dear JS didn't hold on to his phone at all as compared to the previous event hehe...someone no need to report live updates to 'someone' lol

Me.. Me.. I was wondering whether he brings his cellphone. But I couldn't find any pictures of it. Yayayaaaa.. He doesn't need to report anything. Because his girl is at the same place with him. Hahaha..

Yesss, I also waiting for any pictures which captured HJ and JS' interaction. Until now, I only could find JWS and HJ, from Marie Clair video post..

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, May Low said:

I agree! From all the photos posted in IG, I never saw him hold his phone, not even once. What might be the reason? Hmmm... :phew:

On the other note, I know some of us are sad because there's no picture of them together (including me, actually! Haha) but come to think of it, it's very impossible for them not to 'interact' with each other. Maybe they just used their 'ninja skills' in order for them not to be seen, right? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

Just now, isadoodles said:

I agree! From all the photos posted in IG, I never saw him hold his phone, not even once. What might be the reason? Hmmm... :phew:

On the other note, I know some of us are sad because there's no picture of them together (including me, actually! Haha) but come to think of it, it's very impossible for them not to 'interact' with each other. Maybe they just used their 'ninja skills' in order for them not to be seen, right? :sweatingbullets:

@isadoodles actually I have mental preparation that they might not be in the same pic as it will be weird for people who often met privately to take pic together privately haha ok sorry for my delulu but is just part of my guess..even they will do capture in the same pic..i think there will be other stars taking together with them..but the more I can't see them in a pic together ..it just mean something fishy out there lol :phew:

• Like 13

1 minute ago, May Low said:

@isadoodles actually I have mental preparation that they might not be in the same pic as it will be weird for people who often met privately to take pic together privately haha ok sorry for my delulu but is just part of my guess..even they will do capture in the same pic..i think there will be other stars taking together with them..but the more I can't see them in a pic together ..it just mean something fishy out there lol

@May Low Exactly! No pictures together in public means more pictures together in private hahaha pardon my mind! :sweatingbullets::D

• Like 4

15306003_1209616132439953_8642895962575994880_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM5NDI1MDg1MjM0ODY3MzU5NA%3D%3D.2

161129 Lee Jong Suk wore at Burberry's 160th Anniversary Festival Event:

- BURBERRY Double-Faced Brushed Camel Hair Blend Chesterfield $3,695  

- BURBERRY Ruffle Detail Striped Cotton Shirt $550.

Photo credit to rightful owner.

15048024_1066105463493751_7343832341682323456_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM5NDIyMDIxNjEwMzYzMDU3Ng%3D%3D.2

Han Hyo Joo wore BURBERRY FALL 2016 Collection ensemble at Burberry's 160th Anniversary Festival Event today 161129.

Photo credit to rightful owner

http://www.pictaram.com/user/kdrama_fashion/230913756

• Like 8

Is the Burberry store in Seoul so big that HHJ and LJS cant bump to each other?

Thank you all for the updates.

As expected just like the wrap up party no pictures of them together.

Its okey still my delulu mind is telling me. 

They are still in one roof. :wub:

Waiting for Mr. Park posting. 3 of them in the pix just like Daze photoshoot

• Like 12