[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

24 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

Also about that iPhone 6 they are using to take that selfie, I believe its actually LJS's phone, it looks silver to me but due to the lighting it seems their is a hint of rose gold but yeah just my opinion. I really don't think HHJ would have 2 phones. So even though it may seem rose gold I encourage people to take a second look, the phone is silver and an iPhone 6.

*There is a difference between the tone of HHJ's phone rose gold and the one they are using to take the photo

Rose gold was the new colour that Apple introduced for iPhone 6s and 6s plus. I don't remember iPhone 6 having that colour. So the selfies were definitely taken on iPhone 6... Just can't confirm whose phone :P

• Like 10

@skittles87 Yeah honestly I think it was LJS's phone since why would they take a selfie someone else's phone with no-one else around essentially and still I'm not going to believe she has two phones. Im going to chalk it up as that because he didn't start using his iPhone case FM memorabilia till after he filmed that BTS moment. So he wasn't using a phone case till then.

The BTS moment: August 9. 2016

JS new iPhone case: Sept 5, 2016

• Like 15

Hello to you all, dear fellow shippers!  I am a new shipper (although I have read the thread since a long time by now as I love HHJ) and now I can´t remain in silence...  first of all, my heart is bursting in excitement with all the recent news re the BTS video!!! I really loved it!!!  btw, have you noticed at 0:35 the way LJS moves his hands/arms to hug HHJ? he starts in the shoulders and finishes in her waist, that´s a very funny scene to watch, hahaha… I believe he ends at her waist as it is more comfortable for him and for the benefit of the final shoot…  and that was only the beginning of their “relationship” …

OTH, I want to comment on the interview of LJS at his last FM, when I read it I felt the same as you all, but later I remembered the heart rate scene (when LJS heart rate increases when he grabs HHJ by her wrist) and compared it to a scene I watched at 1N2D where the MCs heart rate was monitored while staring at HHJ, I concluded LJS really feels (or felt) something for HHJ… His heart rate went 118 (@1 time) & 132 (@2 time), while Defconn´s (which was the highest from all) went 120… Jung Joon Young heart rate went 109… hahahahaha…

Finally, I want to share with you all my only concern towards this honey couple, have you thought what would happen with our dear couple when LJS go to his military service?

Anyone?

• Like 18

32 minutes ago, nanamiao said:

Finally, I want to share with you all my only concern towards this honey couple, have you thought what would happen with our dear couple when LJS go to his military service?

Anyone?

I heard we still have 2 years for it not sure though. And that should not be a problem if they love each other...

• Like 13

Aw, I now get a chance to open new BTS video. Feel so thankful to MBC:wub:. No matter, how many BTS we get,  the chemistry is still unbelievably perfect. For me, since I got a tight day, it is time to enjoy their moments. Is it weird to have some relief by just looking at them?

They just randomly remind me ONCE movie poster phrase:

"How often do you find the right person?":wub:

• Like 14

By the way, did u all know that LJS gained 5kgs? I saw somone posted that he gained 5kgs. Is that true? Wow.. so quick to gain weight but seriously he looks the same to me.. somone tall like him is hard to see the difference! 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, lovely_skham said:

So with all the commotion thats occurred on the forums, other SNS networks over her arrival Tokyo almost the same time as his arrival in Tokyo that one would suggest they did some sort of secret mission style to see one another. I will await for more news later on this evening for JS's FM and we will see if anything happens but as far as Im concerned he should have posted he arrived in Tokyo last night but he didn't.

oh yeahh!! I was wondering the same thing, why there is not a pic of him arriving at Tokyo ?? :huh:

he usually is photographed by fans when he arrives somewhere, but i don't know what happened .... it's weird? or I'm taking unnecessary conclusions? :sweatingbullets:

perhaps later we'll have pics, right? idk ... 

• Like 11

I agree with all of you, today's BTS is so surprising and daebak ! I Love it so much ♥

My favorite part is also when LSJ approached HHJ, OMG what happened ? He was so aggressive and manly, that move make my heart fluttered, i can see that he wants her so bad, that he need to touch her. The way he looks at her and stared at her lips, he's like " i want you right now, don't care about the staff around " It's like he's really going to grab her and kiss her or at least give her a big hug, but of course MBC cut this precious moment again !

The selfie's moment is also so cute, i also think it's LJS phone. LJS just can't resist to touch her, he's like "we are not close enough, i have to put my arm around you, i need to touch your hair" 

And in the final BTS, when they take a picture when HHJ's arms are around LJS neck, HHJ be like "he's mine" and he's like "i'm yours" ♥

• Like 20

7 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

LJS IG video: He actually was still in Osaka, Japan and that sign was from a Chinese Restaurant.

3 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

I mean LJS was quite silent last night even though he posted that morning it still was before HHJ arrived at Gimpo airport to board her flight to Tokyo. So with all the commotion thats occurred on the forums, other SNS networks over her arrival Tokyo almost the same time as his arrival in Tokyo that one would suggest they did some sort of secret mission style to see one another.

@lovely_skham : I'm sorry, I'm a little confused with their arrival time in tokyo.. Can you probably give me the arrival time estimate of HHJ and LJS using Japan Time, because all of us came from different time zone ^^

Based on your posting "That Smile !! She is in Japan" (20 hours ago), If I'm not wrong is arround 1 PM tokyo time. If you say Jongsuk IG video he was actually still in osaka (19 hours ago), he posted the video arround 2 PM tokyo time, please correct me if I'm wrong.

actually I'm very confused with your sentence "I mean LJS was quite silent last night even though he posted that morning it still was before HHJ arrived at Gimpo airport to board her flight to Tokyo. Which photo / video did you refer he posted that morning it still was before HHJ arrived at Gimpo ?

Btw do you think they probably meet up last night at tokyo ?

I'm personally think maybe they meet up last night, based on @wildaffairs posted of LJS staff IG (jmy1066, she posted a photo that she was at her hotel room looking out the window arround 10 PM Tokyo time, it means she is not accompany Sukkie having fun arround tokyo last night :P). And based on Hyo Joo manager IG (jun_choi_224, he posted a photo arround 2 AM Tokyo time, he is going out with his friend, dunno again if HHJ is the one who take the photo).. Once again sorry it just my personal opinion..

Anyway the translation of this photo is "Filming the Han Hyo Joo" #daikanyama

http://www.imgrum.net/media/1347928371132260877_1388793317

And this is the difference of iphone 6 dan iphone 6s backview..

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 17

5 hours ago, nanamiao said:

OTH, I want to comment on the interview of LJS at his last FM, when I read it I felt the same as you all, but later I remembered the heart rate scene (when LJS heart rate increases when he grabs HHJ by her wrist) and compared it to a scene I watched at 1N2D where the MCs heart rate was monitored while staring at HHJ, I concluded LJS really feels (or felt) something for HHJ… His heart rate went 118 (@1 time) & 132 (@2 time), while Defconn´s (which was the highest from all) went 120… Jung Joon Young heart rate went 109… hahahahaha…

I think the heart rate scene was the moment the staff cottoned on to his feelings for HHJ. It's a physiological reaction which you can't hide. :D So I would like to think that the whole process of filming became a journey of developing relationships whereby the staff and crew become their witnesses and hopefully, their greatest supporters. 

• Like 19

LOVE the new BTS. I can't help but rewind them. They keep giving us sweeter and sweeter BTS....just when you thought the last one was sweet, they upp their game and release even sweeter ones. BTW, the selfie part, did it look like LJS was about to kiss HHJ on the cheek before it got cut? It looks like it to me! 

• Like 21

Just want to share ...

"I believe that when two people are in love with each other, you can see it in their eyes. The way they look at each other, the way they smile at each other, its all there. Their eyes are full of admiration, of attraction, of undying feelings for each other. Their eyes twinkle, their eyes are smiling. Even if  they didn't say a word about it, there's this invisible thread connecting the two of them."

That's why the bts needs no narration/ spoken words.. their body language spoke of love no one can deny...

• Like 24

Sorry @jejuhallabong

HHJ arrived Gimpo Airport approximately 9:15 am KST/JT depending on what time her flight ended up taking off, so typically a flight takes about 2 hrs and 20 minutes and then add luggage time

HHJ arrived at Haneida Airport in Tokyo approximately 12:47 pm Japan time

LJS was already in Osaka, Japan approximately 2:20 pm Japan time and was said to be with his staff at around 3 p.m at the airport so if the time is correct he didn't arrive in Tokyo till 4:30 p.m Japan time. (I doubt he posted that video as soon as he took it) ~ Flights from Osaka to Tokyo takes approximately 1 hr. 

KST = JT

*My apologies if I got my calculations wrong. I edited my previous post to reflect a more accurate depiction of the arrival times. Lol lack of sleep and well doing math in the morning is not a good thing, especially with the whole time zone thing. 

• Like 18

I just saw an official news that HHJ will be in Japan for about 3 days , so does it mean that both of them will be returning on the same day (which is tomorrow)? :blink: 

ps: @jejuhallabong the photo that manager with his friend, is actually took by the manager himself. so HHJ shouldn't be there

ps/s: which means HHJ might have went out by herself B)

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

I just saw an official news that HHJ will be in Japan for about 3 days , so does it mean that both of them will be returning on the same day (which is tomorrow)? :blink: 

LOL if 3 days is correct then yes they would be leaving the same day, unless JS is staying for a bit longer but I haven't heard anything about him extending his stay.

*THE ONE THING I SHIVER EVERY TIME I SEE SHIPPER POSTS, ITS THE CIRCLING OF THE IG POSTS :crazy: :o ITS ON FULL FORCE AS OF LATE! NOOOOOOOOO.......

• Like 14