[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Korean fantasy drama “W” airs on ABS-CBN’s Primetime Bida

ABS-CBN.com March 09, 2018 05:35 PM

94cad1c8a786c9178246d489c23d70cf3bc7573d.jpg

Enter the world of kilig and suspense with ABS-CBN’s newest Korean fantasy drama on primetime, “W,” premiering this Monday (Mar 12).

Follow the life of Maddie Oh (Han Hyo Joo), a surgeon and daughter of the creator of “W,” a webtoon that everyone is crazy about. One day, her father suddenly goes missing while writing the last chapter of his webtoon.

The curious Maddie enters his office and sees the illustration where Raiko (Lee Jong-Suk), the lead character of the webtoon, is dying. A hand from the monitor then pulls her in and Maddie finds herself standing next to a bleeding man. Since she is a doctor, she immediately saves his life and realizes later on that the man she saved was Raiko himself.

Maddie goes back and forth to the webtoon until she and Raiko grow feelings for each other.

How will she tell Raiko that they come from two different worlds? Will their love story ever come to life or will it forever be a fantasy?

Don’t miss “W” beginning this Monday (Mar 12) after “The Good Son” only on the first and true home of Asianovelas, ABS-CBN. For updates, like https://www.facebook.com/abscbnkapamilyanovelas/ on Facebook or follow @KapamilyaNovela on Twitter. You ca

Credit: http://entertainment.abs-cbn.com/tv/shows/asianovelas/photos/albums/55030918-korean-fantasy-drama-w-airs-on-abs-cbns-primetime-bida

Edited by ibru
photo
  • Like 5

It makes me wonder how extensive the editing process will be. I remember that GS got pushed back a bit because of some CGI. (Was that the exploding car or something??) GS strikes me as a small, everyday, realistic type of film, and if it required something like that, how much more would they want to do with a scifi spy action melo (or whatever HJ called it) like Inrang? Of course, first they have to finish shooting it...

• Like 5

YuYin is SUCH a talented artist! (Yes, I have seen some of her realistic painting as well) But how can she capture the essence of a person in only cartoon form, and make it look just like that person? Every picture I've ever seen her do of Jongjoo (and probably others; I don't know the other people she's drawn) is so accurate even down to the body language. Head tilts, posture, even that GPS stare. Really take my hat off to her!

• Like 6

@ibru That photoshoot is so beautiful and so full of happiness. You can't help but smile when you see it. :wub:

Looks like they have cast the female role in Praise of Death. It's Shin Hye Sun, who has been a secondary role in several popular dramas (Legend of the Blue Sea, She Was Pretty, High School King of Savvy, and yes, School 2013. Only she was not the lead girl in School 2013, and anyway, it's not like there technically was one, as there wasn't even a romance.) I am very glad that they cast someone known for acting. Would I have loved to see JS and HJ on screen together again? Of course!  But I also agree with others who have had some concerns about the storyline and the message to pull from it... So I think no matter how the outcome ended up, there can be something good in it. 

• Like 8

Agree with @frozentundra :)

Don't be disappointed chingus who really wants to see JongJoo onscreen again. Who's not? Even me also, but as I said before, maybe this time it's not a good time for them. The timing, the story line, also the 'relationship' between them. Also they must be has their own reasons. And this is the best one. Just keep support them, chingu!

And IF they cast together, maybe someday, does it will more refreshing if we see them at drama or movie with a light story? Some like romantic comedy? Or action comedy? Or pure comedy? Well something with comedy, it will be good. Haha just my opinion.

Don't be sad, cheer up chingus! ^_^

• Like 8

Lee Jong Suk and Shin Hye Sun to reunite after 5 years in new drama

Shin Hye Sun is joining Lee Jong Suk in an upcoming short drama series!

On March 15, a source from Shin Hye Sun’s agency YNK Entertainment confirmed that the actress will play the female lead in SBS’s “Hymn of Death.”

Her character Yun Sim Deok is the first female soprano to achieve fame in Korea. The drama “Hymn of Death” is a two-part series that will follow the tragic love story of Yun Sim Deok and genius playwright Kim Woo Jin.

As previously announced, Lee Jong Suk accepted the role of Kim Woo Jin without receiving a guaranteed fee for his appearance.

Shin Hye Sun previously played a minor role in the drama “School 2013” starring Lee Jong Suk, so the two actors will be reuniting as leads after approximately five years.

According to Shin Hye Sun’s agency, they will begin filming for “Hymn of Death” in mid-April.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/14/lee-jong-suk-shin-hye-sun-reunite-5-years-new-drama/

• Like 5

On 3/13/2018 at 8:56 AM, shishi101 said:

@syzygy17  yup, Hyo got 2 days break! friday and saturday! :) 

btw heard Inrang project budget is 10 billion won (9 million USD) and also its a live  action movie so that's why the filming took longer...

@shishi101  Whoa!  That's a lot of a budget for 1 Korean made movie.  It must be really good!  Considering the time they've allocated for editing it, undoubtedly something to look forward to in 2019.  :grin:

3 hours ago, shishi101 said:

Lee Jong Suk and Shin Hye Sun to reunite after 5 years in new drama

Shin Hye Sun is joining Lee Jong Suk in an upcoming short drama series!

On March 15, a source from Shin Hye Sun’s agency YNK Entertainment confirmed that the actress will play the female lead in SBS’s “Hymn of Death.”

Her character Yun Sim Deok is the first female soprano to achieve fame in Korea. The drama “Hymn of Death” is a two-part series that will follow the tragic love story of Yun Sim Deok and genius playwright Kim Woo Jin.

As previously announced, Lee Jong Suk accepted the role of Kim Woo Jin without receiving a guaranteed fee for his appearance.

Shin Hye Sun previously played a minor role in the drama “School 2013” starring Lee Jong Suk, so the two actors will be reuniting as leads after approximately five years.

According to Shin Hye Sun’s agency, they will begin filming for “Hymn of Death” in mid-April.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/14/lee-jong-suk-shin-hye-sun-reunite-5-years-new-drama/

@shishi101  Excellent choice!  

• Like 5

6 hours ago, missyouso said:

Agree with @frozentundra :)

Don't be disappointed chingus who really wants to see JongJoo onscreen again. Who's not? Even me also, but as I said before, maybe this time it's not a good time for them. The timing, the story line, also the 'relationship' between them. Also they must be has their own reasons. And this is the best one. Just keep support them, chingu!

And IF they cast together, maybe someday, does it will more refreshing if we see them at drama or movie with a light story? Some like romantic comedy? Or action comedy? Or pure comedy? Well something with comedy, it will be good. Haha just my opinion.

Don't be sad, cheer up chingus! ^_^

@missyouso I am one of many others who would want HHJ/LJS in a movie or drama together again but as I've mentioned in a previous post,  this 2-part drama "Hymn of Death" is not the best way to stage a comeback together for various reasons as I see it.

At least the lead actress has now been chosen and keeping fingers crossed that she would deliver and express the role as expected and I'm very confident that she will.

I reckon, the concentration of the drama may be more on LJS as Woo Jin.    After having watched him in VIP,  he has proven his mettle as a top notch actor and portraying Woo Jin would be a piece of cake in comparison. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, syzygy17 said:

I reckon, the concentration of the drama may be more on LJS as Woo Jin.    After having watched him in VIP,  he has proven his mettle as a top notch actor and portraying Woo Jin would be a piece of cake in comparison. 

Yes, it seems so. They want to focus more on Woo Jin and his works, it seems.

By the way they also just cast another guy from School 2013 (Lee Ji Hoon) into the project. I'm curious how it will all play out, as they said that he will be part of a love triangle. ?? (Doesn't that make it a love square, though, if Woo Jin had a family back home in Korea?) 

Switching gears, I bet the editing for Inrang is intense. If it's sci fi melo action spy or whatever. GS was delayed for CGI reasons, and that was a quieter, supposedly realistic film. What more for Inrang? I'm not expecting it to be out until 2019, to be honest. So I wonder what HJ will do in the meantime? She could still do a drama later in the year. 

• Like 8

Lee Ji Hoon joins Lee Jong Suk and Shin Hye Sun in upcoming drama

Lee Jong Suk and Shin Hye Sun’s upcoming short drama series has announced another cast member!

On March 15, a representative from Lee Ji Hoon’s agency confirmed that he will be joining the cast of “Hymn of Death” as Hong Nan Pa, who shares a close friendship with Kim Woo Jin (Lee Jong Suk) and Yun Sim Deok (Shin Hye Sun).

This is the first time in five years that Lee Ji Hoon has acted in the same work as Lee Jong Suk and Shin Hye Sun, as they all appeared in KBS’s “School 2013.”

“Hymn of Death” was a song released in 1926 by soprano Yun Sim Deok, which marked the beginning of modern songs in Korea. A movie of the same name, starring Jang Mi Hee, was released in 1991 and it has also been adapted into a musical. The drama will tell the tragic love story of Yun Sim Deok and playwright Kim Woo Jin, as well as shed light on his works, which were lesser known to the public.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/15/lee-ji-hoon-joins-lee-jong-suk-shin-hye-sun-upcoming-drama/

• Like 5

Shin Hye Sun shares thoughts on reuniting with Lee Jong Suk in upcoming drama

In a recent interview, actress Shin Hye Sun talked about her upcoming drama “Hymn of Death” and how it felt to work with Lee Jong Suk for a second time.

Earlier this week, Shin Hye Sun was confirmed to be starring opposite Lee Jong Suk in the new SBS short drama series as Yun Sim Deok, Korea’s first professional female soprano. Lee Jong Suk will be playing the role of her ill-fated lover, the genius playwright Kim Woo Jin.

Shin Hye Sun explained that she had chosen to take the role because she had been moved by the tragic love story of the two real-life figures. “I first heard Yun Sim Deok and Kim Woo Jin’s story on the radio before I debuted [as an actress],” she recalled, “and there was something romantic about it that made my heart flutter. I was amazed when I found out that I had the opportunity to play this role.”

She went on, “Although the filming schedule is rather tight, it’s all right because it’s a short series. I do feel pressured in regards to my acting, but it was something that I wanted to be a part of so badly that I didn’t want to let [the opportunity] slip by.”

The last time Shin Hye Sun and Lee Jong Suk worked together was five years ago, when they both appeared in the KBS drama “School 2013.” The actress shared that she was looking forward to acting with him again, noting that many of her acquaintances had praised Lee Jong Suk’s professionalism.

“We go to the same gym, so we’ve run into each other a couple times,” she remarked. “At any rate, he’s a senior actor that has really succeeded. People around me say that there’s a lot to learn from him, so even though [filming] will be short, I plan to learn whatever I can from him.”

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/16/shin-hye-sun-shares-thoughts-reuniting-lee-jong-suk-upcoming-drama/

• Like 6

Throwback  "View Of Mount Myohyang 2014" (short film)

Starring: Han Hyo Joo & Go Soo 

Cr. hanhyojoolover

January 3, 2014

Actor Go Soo and Han Hyo Joo will collaborate in an upcoming short film, “View of Mount Myohyang.” As the short film focuses on the arts, the actors have also surprisingly offered to star in the movie without any guaranteed pay.

“View of Mount Myohyang” follows the love story of a female North Korean worker who works at a North Korean owned overseas restaurant, and a South Korean painter who enters the restaurant. The movie will use new techniques for filming, combining both theatrical style acting and contemporary dance. Although an experimental film utilizing the different components of art, Go Soo and Han Hyo Joo are expected to without doubt show their characters’ deep chemistry as it is the two actors’ second time working on a film together.

Back in 2012, Go Soo and Han Hyo Joo starred as lovers in the film, “Love 911.” Furthermore, as both actors have regularly held interest towards the fine arts, “View of Mount Myohyang” is expected to convey a beautiful, but forbidden love story. Furthermore, both actors have agreed to star in the short film without guaranteed pay, in essence, for free.

Filming for the short film will start in February, and “View of Mount Myohyang” plans to participate in international film festivals. 

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2014/01/03/go-soo-and-han-hyo-joo-to-reunite-in-new-film-view-of-mount-myohyang/

Note: both actors have agreed to star in the short film without guaranteed pay, in essence, for free.

Lol apparently long ago Hyo also star in short film, “View of Mount Myohyang.” without any guaranteed pay too :) 

• Like 8