[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Yeah, the WYWS photobook just came out. So people are posting. I don't know why about P, though. I'm not seeing that. (Then again, I follow Jongjoo accounts, just-HJ accounts, and just-JS accounts. So P doesn't come up often, as just-JS accounts are mostly all about the moment right now, and don't really go into the past much.) But WYWS reminds me of Pinocchio. There are times when Suzy looks just like PSH to me. Of course the writer is the same, too. And a great deal of the cast is the same.

Aw, I love the gold and white reindeer (the cafe patronuses, in my mind) and the white dog with gold splatters. And yes, the expressions in those photos are identical.

• Like 8

Yesterday started off so well with Taeyang Min Hyo Rin wedding news. And then we were hit by this tragic news. I followed JongHyun back in the day and although he talked openly about his depression, I couldnt have imagined him planning his suicide, the way he did. He was so adorable and funny. I was legit shaking yesterday. We see celebs but dont ever know whats going on in their lives. Depression is like cancer. It eats away all those happy memories you have and make life unbearable.

I really hope JongJoo and every celeb out there has happiness in their lives, and have lots of friends and people to share their troubles with. And not get bothered by anti jnetz comments, they can be really vile, best ignore them.

And as for all of us soompiers, if anything bothers you, if you are sad, please dont bottle it up. Seek friends' help or even professionals if necessary. Be happy chingus, its only one life we have been alloted.

And I agree with the chingus here, Sukkie should take a page from Taeyang and claim Hyo. They are like a match made in heaven! :)

• Like 8

I don't follow other celebrities online, but I notice quite a few supportive comments in both JS and HJ's posts. I'm glad.

9 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

And I agree with the chingus here, Sukkie should take a page from Taeyang and claim Hyo. They are like a match made in heaven! :)

Agree!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I don't follow other celebrities online, but I notice quite a few supportive comments in both JS and HJ's posts. I'm glad.

Agree!

I agree with you both @frozentundra @Riman Rakshit and to others who may have said the same thing ie JS to lay claim to HJ whilst he has the chance.  He won't be able to find anyone else as loving, perfect, adorable, super talented, funny as Han Hyo Joo!  How can one be flawless!  There are not enough words to describe her.  Whoever wins her heart in the end, may he be in the acting world or not, will be one very lucky guy!   :heart:

May I add this clip from youtube which I've just seen recently showing dear HJ's one of many talents. ENJOY! :blush:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Hyo Joo is the fifth from the right? She is smiling beautifully. Kdw is first on the left?  They are co-leads and yet they are not close? That is the usual Hyo Joo I know, very guarded. Or may be she cares about how someone will feel if is she is next to kdw? If Jong Suk is there I know where to find her! next to Sukkie for sure:wub:. Fighting Jong Suk ssi.... -_-

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@2Ds1N_ kdw fans said he's not there in the picture. Apparently he went to LA but no one knows if he's back or not but even if he was there I think they would stand like that :wink: .

about golden slumber ---- promo will apparently start next month 

and inrang might be released in 2018 summer --- late June to September 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, frozentundra said:

Yeah, the WYWS photobook just came out. So people are posting. I don't know why about P, though. I'm not seeing that. (Then again, I follow Jongjoo accounts, just-HJ accounts, and just-JS accounts. So P doesn't come up often, as just-JS accounts are mostly all about the moment right now, and don't really go into the past much.) But WYWS reminds me of Pinocchio. There are times when Suzy looks just like PSH to me. Of course the writer is the same, too. And a great deal of the cast is the same.

Aw, I love the gold and white reindeer (the cafe patronuses, in my mind) and the white dog with gold splatters. And yes, the expressions in those photos are identical.

I'm fairly new to IG and on Soompi, a lurker at first then a few days ago a member.

All is fair in love and war, I guess, and that would be including "shipping".  A word which I only found out about recently too including "delulu".  What unique words we come up with!  Three names keep on popping up for our Knight in addition to the thousands who'd like to marry him.   

What amuses me most is on how similar the shipper's modus operandi in forums are - same hairdo to copy someone's magazine pose; being in Japan same time as the fan meeting;  discreetly dating here and there etc etc etc...  Endless innuendos.  

Mind boggling if you come to think of it up to the point that why not choose one already! and keep all our hearts at peace!  This will not be happening soon,  I reckon.  Not on our JongJoo.  Kdrama land is not easy to understand,  and the fandom is a very complicated issue too.  Not easy to comprehend for a non-Korean like me.   With LJS eventually joining the military,  and HHJ also busy with several commitments, fair enough,  the worst thing is committing oneself at this early stage. 

They shouldn't be compared to Taeyang and his fiancee because of the two,  it's Taeyang who's popular and being a part of a group also helps.  As for JongJoo,  they are very popular and successful individuals each having their high powered careers.  

LSJ has started getting his life in order though and doing things which he wanted to accomplish - the Cafe, the book, and whatever else.  He could tick them all off.  Him doing those in preparation for something,  only he knows the answer and we can only speculate.

I am no Nostradamus and it may or may not be HHJ that he has been laying the groundwork for.  However, since we're all in this forum together discussing our JongJoo,  the Honey Couple,  the only thing we could do is HOPE!   :heart:

• Like 9

The shipping thing is kinda weird, if you think of it. It is not something that happens in my country. You just watch a movie, maybe you follow that actor (but not their IG or anything! You just note when they have another movie coming out.) But it's all about the character, not who they may or may not be dating in real life. Shipping with your costar? That whole culture doesn't exist. But that fan-actor relationship is totally different here, too. We don't own them. They don't do fan meets and have IG accounts for their fans. I only joined this board because I had never seen chemistry like that before and wondered if I was imagining it, and if anyone else had noticed.

24 minutes ago, syzygy17 said:

What amuses me most is on how similar the shipper's modus operandi in forums are - same hairdo to copy someone's magazine pose; being in Japan same time as the fan meeting;  discreetly dating here and there etc etc etc...  Endless innuendos.  

Yes. And this is why it's important to look at the total context, and also actual facts, not just convenient coincidences. People do certain poses in magazines because that is what is expected as a model. People wear certain matching things in magazines because they are being paid to promote them. It is lovely to have everything match when you are posting photos of them together, I won't deny that! But there are certain things that are simply part of promo, or modeling, or whatever, and they will always be the same. No actor in the middle of promo is going to say, nahhhh, we have no chemistry. I don't like her, she's not pretty. They are ALL going to say something complimentary. And they are going to promote the illusion of chemistry.

While I come to completely different conclusions, I can at least respect people in a certain ship for having some facts to hang their hats on. Another one...well, I think it's purely based on fiction, but whatever, it's a free world in which we can all have whatever thoughts we want inside our heads.

We have facts, too. And they are current ones, and they come from JS and HJ. But this is also a difficult industry to be in. What other job requires you to kiss and pretend to be in love with someone you are not in love with? Sorry, I know it's just acting, but that has still got to be hard on relationships in real life. Plus all of the time you spend apart as you are filming all night, etc. Yet despite all of that, some people still manage to do it. I really hope our couple do.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Shipping is also not done in my country, but I came here out of curiosity after seeing a W scene and thinking "It's not possible these people are not into each other". Later I found the BTS and this forum and the rest was history...I was hooked! I was already somewhat a fan of HJ and it was my first LJS drama but now though knowing more of each other  by reading your posts I can say I'm a fan that will follow their work and root for them together or separately (hopefully together hehe).

I would like to thank you all for your posts since I don't have many friends that watch kdramas and this forum is a great source of stress relief from not having anyone to discuss them with and to keep me up to date to their daily activities :D. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

@syzygy17 well for me it doesn't matter if fans ship Jongjoo with their co-star, they free to ship them with someone else anyway, as long as they don't crossed the line! like go to their SNS and leave harsh comments or bash them on social media!! They're innocent!!

whatever the shipper did or wrote on their SNS, it doesn't reflects their fandom nor the celebrities itself!  U know there's a lot crazy/childish shipper outhere that make the shipping world from fun turn to fanwar! that's seriously ridiculous smh  [doge]

whoever they end up with at the end, it's their choice and it's their life, all fans are an outsider!!  just be happy for them it's enough  [坏笑] 

Cr. me_polaris

Yoohoo 5 days till Christmas guys! Happy Holidaysss fellow Chingus and below is my wish... 88 24 Emily QQ Eemoji Black Girl gifs girl emoticons girl emoji   so what's your wish? [可爱]

All Credit to kkpns.chulyeonjoo

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@frozentundra yeah I think you're right about JS hair color in his latest post. Since he likes to posted old photos often. Maybe it just lighting effects n picture editing :D Well we'll see at 23, in his book signing.

@syzygy17 don't bother chingu about so many JS's pics with his previous co star. Just because yesterday WWYS photo book / photo essay was came out so there are some people upload it and many people repost that. And boom! Our IG overload with their pics :D Maybe when WWYS DVD Blue Ray coming out we will get another photos / videos bombarding lol. I guess it was how IG worked. IG automatically upload photos from people who you followed and photos who tag their names, or who you interacted with, or accounts who you often visit. Well don't take it serious chingu, just be faith to JJ, believe what you want believe. So far I see JS pics with his prev co star looks so cute, sweet like a brother who taking care to his little sister. Or maybe because I'm JJS so I look at them like that? Kkeee. As for me JS-HJ tandem is the best, more sweet, more cute, n more deep. Aish what I'm doing, I shouldn't comparing them. Sorry guys, my bad :)

I wish HJ pic with Inrang team was their last filmed and get Christmas n New Year break, before continue filming again next year. HJ unnie really need a rest and enjoy the holiday season.

Yeah I see KDW too in that photo. And who said that he in LA, maybe it's true because he get offered in US movie 'Tsunami LA'. But why he can be there in that pic? Maybe that pic taken a week before? Three days before? Who knows? We can always upload a pics whatever n whenever we want, even though it was from our old pics collections. But I guess it doesn't matter whether KDW there or not there. But if he really there and look at the distance to HJ, maybe because they are really professional actors. Or maybe they are just not that close? Ah I can't imagine HJ doing aegyo to KDW oppa, lol it would never happen I guess. Her aegyo only for JS oppa. Maybe she still shy and embarrassed every time she watched the video or remember that time. But since her aegyo lead to something special and finally can capture certain namja's heart who own 89 Mansion Cafe, why she should shy, she must be happy anyway :wub:

Really really agree to chingus here who supposed JS to take a claim to HJ before enlistment, just like Taeyang. HJ has a lot of fanboys / man who adore her. Remember the moment with LSJ in MBC Drama Awards last year? LSJ just asked HJ to had dinner sometimes, but JS straightly blurted in between to take him too. Aww JS oppa, he just asked for a dinner not asked HJ to be his girlfriend. Are you that afraid? lol. Anyway I ever read somewhere that LSJ ever has a crush to Han Ji Min unnie. Maybe he asked HJ to can ask something about HJM or maybe HJ can be a matchmaker since she close to HJM. But someone already jealous, and claim territory. Remember how cute he was insist insert between HJ and LSJ after that. Maybe LSJ giggled silently when saw his action, ah this jealousy kid kkkee. Oh again, in W bts, when HJ picked up by JS and JS can't hold HJ any longer and KK came up want helped him by hold HJ, but JS take a step back to avoid KK touched HJ. It's like he want to said 'this is my woman, no one can't touched her' lol. One again, in BTS dance practice, when HJ paired with the man who instructed them, there was a time HJ swing with him, and JS who supposed to practice too suddenly stopped just to watched them with weird expression in his face. Are you jealous JS? Come on, he just teach your noona. You multiple handsome than him anyway :lol: And for now, are you still like that JS oppa, towards HJ? Still overprotective, jealous easily, and overreact towards someone strangers who want lay their hands to HJ? If you still like that, you better claim HJ immediately. If you can't resist apart from her, better make her as a Mrs. Lee, so she can be your home and you become her home. She will be there every time you going home, so you will never be lonely anymore. Love never ever lonely, right?

So, Lee Jong Suk-ssi, you must take a chance and pali pali !! :)

And wow seeing how many beautiful editing pics about JJ with christmas theme makes me want it really happen to them. Imagine how they spent winter season together. And did winter is their favourite season? Some chingu ever said here before, how they date, in front of fireplace, not dancing in the club. Yeah, if winter gonna strong, they just can cuddle up in front of fireplace, reading poems book, or ppuuung book. Or they can watching old dramas and old movies, while doing thumbs wrestling lol :D

Okay chingu let's keep update n makes this thread keep alive, with the positive and beautiful things, because this is the prove our love to JJ :wub:

• Like 7

@syzygy17 to be honest with you this is my second shipping. My first shipping already arrive at their dock and start their new life as a husband and wife kekekee.....

But it doesn't mean I will ship all the artist, I jump into JJC world because their strong chemistry. Can I say their chemistry was unusual or extraordinary?

I remember I read one article in the past, this article contain an interview of a Korean actress (unfortunately I cannot find it anymore).  As one of famous artist obviously she did a lot of romantic and kisses scene with many actors and the interviewer asking her about the possibility to fall in love because of that.

Her answer really interesting to read that's why it was stuck in my head until now. She said before a romantic or kisses scene normally both actor and actress have a discussion first and make sure both of them comfortable with all the position to make it looks so real for example up to where the actor can place his hand on the actress and how deep the kiss itself etc.

She also point out normally if the actress in relationship or not that close they won't response too much on the kissing scene (a lot of them standing like a statue during their kiss scene and you can see there is a gap between their body). I love how honest this actress when she answer the question and it stuck into my head since :).

Call me byuntae, before I decide to join this thread I did make a comparison between LJS kissing scene with her other co-star and HHJ :tongue:. Even I'm not an expert on the kissing stuff I still can see the different, in W  LJS kiss HHJ in a gentle and passionate way and their BTS even better.

If you go back to the rooftop and the handcuff kiss, you can see their body attached together. Not even a fly can pass between them and still at the end of the prison kiss they pull each other closer seems it wasn't closer enough kekeke...

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

@shishi101 love your ideal type post and my wish is the same as yours. @ibru and shishi thank you for putting up JongJoo Christmas posts. I realy hoped upon a thousand zillion stars that they will have Christmas together:wub::wub:

Yes, everyone is free to ship their bias. And I am thankful to find this forum so polite and healthy, that we are against bashing and verbal abuse of other ships. After all, Jong Suk and Hyo Joo only knows and will decide who they are with or end up with. Wishing them a Merry Christmas.

@shishi101 I really like the ideal type answers - cracks me up. My favourite is JS Stetment - “I like Hyo Joo .... Noona”. I think clever as he is, he is shooting straight at her heart:wub:. Kekeke.

@egluvsnupi Yes, even a fly finds their kissing too sizzling to go in between. I agree with you about kissing scene body langauge being instrumental for giving away their status.  I have watched so many kdram kissing scenes, and sometime the actor or actress will have a very stiff body posture. You can act but your body hormones listen to your heart’s feel towards the other person. 

What made me chase W is when I found this couple different and “strangely” extra cute with each other! When I saw their first kiss screen shot, I thought how strange that they look interested in each other? Surely,  i have flicked on a k drama n not a k reality show? Their subsequent scenes together  just blown me away and  kept me chasing them to find out if they are for real? Since W, other drama couples just have not given me that spark yet.^_^

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

@missyouso (I love your posts, btw) and @shishi101 (keep the pictures and dancing icons coming), I love your Christmas wishes for them. Hope they come true!

@egluvsnupi There are just some things that you can't not-see, and since every one of us came here after noticing it, it's one of those cases. How does the saying go? Love and a cough cannot be hid.

@ibru Thanks for reminding us of the lovely encounter at the Masters premiere last year. Hope they are still going strong.

More of HJ's InStyle pictures are out online. Oh, I like them! She looks pretty, and she looks like herself. :)

You can read the article here: (it's in Korean, though) http://www.instylekorea.com/issue/article_view.asp?seq=3670 Unfortunately, the page (including text) is actually an image, so if you read it you might have to use google translate on your phone. It is only an excerpt of the full interview, which of course will be in the print edition. The translation is rather wonky, but I think she mentions something about learning to "find her kindness," about her move into a smaller house and getting rid of unneeded stuff (we already knew about this, though), and that Inrang is kind of strange? But she picks projects based on the kind of message she wants people to take away from them.

Er, okay. If any of you want to completely take apart what I just said and restate it to what she really said, feel free. :) Yesterday the subs ran out on a drama I was watching, only I was into it by then, so I kept watching. I was surprised that every now and again, I understood an entire line of dialogue (and more than just ottoke, too). It was exciting. (So like, I know 300 words out of 10,000 now??) However, it's going to be many years before I can read something like this...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Cr h00ps1234

i miss them in a post so much that I think I am reading too much into it. They are so natural with each other. Jong Suk’s intense gazed at Hyo Joo can crumble a mountain ! Kekekeke. He said something to Hyo Joo so softly, for her ears only, and then grab her right hand so smoothly- such a lovers thing to do. And Hyo Joo breaks into a toothy smile . What did Jong suk say? What ever he said is followed by that “come closer to me” hand grabbing action!! Makes even my heart flutters. And if I am not wrong, this is not scripted or part of a photo taken??? So its Jong Suk and Hyo JOO:wub: moments!!!

Please make Hyo Joo’s heart flutters lots this Christmas, Jong Suk Ssi...! 

What does it take to let us see them in one frame?? Shippers dream:blink:! Fortunately we have some very talented JJshippers in our midst. Lol:lol:

missing these two cuties.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1