[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

28 minutes ago, masagumi said:

@frozentundrayes. The actor that portrayed Pablo Neruda has really similar face and build with the actual Pablo Neruda. Did you watch that movie?

It's a failing of mine that I haven't seen it yet (I even lived in Chile for a while, shame on me!). I really love his poetry, though!

And um...those aren't just similar coats, they're the exact same one. Meanwhile, JS is going for Yeon Joo hair now, lol. (crossposted with @missyouso on that observation...)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Woaahh. It's been a while since I last posted. I hope everyone's fine. To

new members, welcome!! Feel free to share your thoughts but just a reminder, do avoid saying things that might trigger some lurkers who are on other ships. Nonetheless jongjoo shippers are daebak so yeah. Anyways... so glad we get to see them both being active as of late. Waaah. Time flies by so fast, JS was discovered as a great dancer now he's a poet as well. 

I wish our JJ to be happy whatever they may do. Oh, and I just want to share these pics from MiuMiu event. I wish there were vids as well other than W mag interviewing Hyo. She looks so gooood in white! This goes way back chingus, during W era. 

• Like 9

kekekeke. Didn’t Hyo Joo said in an interview that she likes to watch movie when she is dating??? And Jong Suk likes to stay home and watch movies too? Is this in their movie list? 

My delusion is “Ja gi ya, lets watch these shows when you come back? Pa liiii... hmmm”??:lol:

cheers to all new comers and all JJshippers. 

Apologies to all, for my gone overboard, reading into posts too much. Sorry Hyo Joo Ssi, i really love the idea of You and Jong Suk Ssi together.:wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Big sweetness dropped by JS @jongsuk0206 today at his FM :
When asked to select a drama scene for the Heart Doki Doki award:-
1. Pinocchio 
2. W episode 7 (Tie hair + bed scene) 
3. While you were sleeping 
JS picked W without hesitation and he did looked abit shy when the scene is shown :) 

heheheh Jongsukssi so obvious with his feeling image.gifimage.gif

Credit to chibiusagi5

Throwback "W" ep.7 bed scene ❤️

Happy Weekend fellow Chingus and newcomers! Love ya image.gif

**All videos Credit to Uploader

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Thank you @shishi101 share us that sweetness. You give me a reason to have sweet dream tonight :)

Finally W mention by JS in his FM. So far he never brought topic about W, if I'm not wrong. And he choose episode 7?? Hohoho it can be predict. So much sweetness in that episode. Me myself don't know how many times I replay that episode lol :D

I guess JS have good impression in that episode. Beside bed scene n tied hair scene, there is handcuff kiss scene too right, which is that was his favourite kiss scene. He always mention about it everytime he asked, and never changed his answer. And did the back hug photo that he shared in his IG way back in 10 August last year to promote episode 7, am I right? :)

Well well let's go to JJ land :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

HAHAHAHAHHAHA! LOL! Have you seen it guys? :D

This account is a JJ shipper too, or JJ is like one of her OTP as well, and if I am not mistaken, recently, she went to Seoul and visited JS's cafe and looked what she thought of his logo. OMG! (Trans of her cap: I don't know why is it when you  turned down the logo in JS's cafe tissue, you'll get this!) :D:D:D

PS: Thanks for all the updates and posts everyone! :)

HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYONE! JONGJOO COUPLE AND SHIPPERS FIGHTING!

:grin::heart::grin:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, kalirsjk said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHA! LOL! Have you seen it guys? :D

This account is a JJ shipper too, or JJ is like one of her OTP as well, and if I am not mistaken, recently, she went to Seoul and visited JS's cafe and looked what she thought of his logo. OMG! (Trans of her cap: I don't know why is it when you  turned down the logo in JS's cafe tissue, you'll get this!) :D:D:D

PS: Thanks for all the updates and posts everyone! :)

HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYONE! JONGJOO COUPLE AND SHIPPERS FIGHTING!

:grin::heart::grin:

I did not get it... :blink: Can you pls explain?????

• Like 3

Since you guys mentioned the logo. I always feel the 89 logo looks like a man and a woman facing each other. Just like what JS and HJ did in the dancing scene:)

don’t know how to attache a photo here yet. So I will just write down my thought:)  

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1