[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

2 hours ago, frozentundra said:

If he is that close to KWB there is a good chance that he would have known about the cancer before it was announced to the rest of the world. Not that he can't express sadness along with there rest of the world as they find out, I guess. But I think it's slightly more likely that it was more related to HJ than KWB (not just because I'm a shipper). But I guess it could be a little of both?

Is the picture from an old CF, or for a new one?

@primrose210 I too have the same doubt. Is the ig pic on rocks posted by js from an old cf or new cf??

did he also post something when hj went to LACMA , California?? Curious??

5 hours ago, apoo said:

@primrose210 I too have the same doubt. Is the ig pic on rocks posted by js from an old cf or new cf??

CMIIW, I think this was the pic posted during the time when HJ was spotted in California:

• Like 9

How can he open his jaw that wide??

Also, the emoticon in the picture above (when she went to California) is different than the sad one I saw the day she went to Hawaii and the happy one I saw this morning. (Looking at them all via my laptop. The one just above is the shocked one some people described.) So...really, who knows what the emojis actually mean?? Someone should standardize those things...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, apoo said:

It's a new CF.. he was spotted in Jeju shooting for this on May 17th... 

And yes he did...remember the IG post where he was wearing a rain jacket and kind of pouting in the rain? 

• Like 3

As per my observation, what ever JS did, like biting head, touching belly, fondling chin, stroking cheek, caressing hair... HJ seemed not to mind at all, and some how looked enjoyable -_-

• Like 8

A recently released interview for promoting W in Japan..I will translate the part where HJ praised JS.

Q: Regarding the co-star Lee Jong Suk

HJ: (His skin colour) is very light and (he is) very tall. A handsome man whose voice is also excellent. We met for the first time when we did the script reading together and his voice was even more beautiful than I imagined. I then had the idea that this drama was gonna be a success. Moreover, he is genuinely a person who casts a visual glamour like someone walking out of manga. 

• Like 19

Thanks for the translations! @primrose210

Very interesting to know that HJ praises JS for his voice. Now knowing both are attracted to each other for the same aspects... 

JS compliments HJ:
1) She's very pretty/ beautiful
2) Fair skin, can see the blood vessels/ veins up close
3) She speaks with charm

HJ compliments JS:
1) He's tall and handsome
2) Fair skin/ very light skin
3) He has an excellent voice 

...now that's what we call a perfect couple! :wub:

• Like 14

Oh, the same pose with side profile make them look very much alike each other, it is coincidental that he posted a picture like that today when her interview for W promotion was aired and a day after her photo for Unicef compaign was released...And when @May Lowput them in one frame, my eyes saw KC and OYJ, reminiscing about their images in W, for example this one:

And what did his caption say, following my IG translation it was "good job"...I wonder he said that to himself or to praise someone who was just back from her business trip and was working hard for her FM :rolleyes: 

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, nuna18 said:

And what did his caption say, following my IG translation it was "good job"...I wonder he said that to himself or to praise someone who was just back from her business trip and was working hard for her FM :rolleyes: 

Haha Instagram translation doesn't seem reliable... His caption basically means good night but 잘장 is a cute/aegyo version of saying goodnight lol 

• Like 14