[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

21 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

HJ is so pretty in that photo in the Ala Moana Center!

Yes chingu. Inspired by moana movie look I guess :) 

wish we could get a pic from her staff in this look.

• Like 3

Hi chinguuu! It's been a while so I came by to say hiii (although I have been lurking through all of your posts all these while kkkkkk) Here's something to share for a good night :wub:DAgcWhKXkAAX-Qt?format=jpg

DAgcZJaWsAEPxQa?format=jpgDAgcZjqW0AAmnwd?format=jpg

CR: as per logo @DABIAN超人

Sweet dream chinguuu :heart:

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

Ibru's second photo, above.... looking at each other with same expression, so cute!!! 

Both were like trying to adjust themselves to be as comfy as possible but somehow something was not in place somehow.  HJ kept looking at JS, wondering how it was going to be, letting JS took the lead, pulling her closer to him.  Kinda awkward even PD-nim had to say CUT.    It was their 2nd attempt above as shown in the BTS.  Right after that expression, HJ made a remark and giggled away.  
They must have attempted a few positions before the final shot was selected for W - the one which OYJ rested so sweetly on KC's shoulder, a head lower and much closer.

Yes, what a pity they didn't show us more of this scene. Again, the recent photos posted by @ibru show that HJ and JS have many similarities, including their facial expression...Not sure who copied whom but they had some same adorable habits: frowning the area upper nose when smiling at each other, sometimes touching their tummy when talking, shaking both shoulders while laughing, blinking both eyes while being surprised, holding hearts while being nervous, yawning without covering mouth...Anyways they resemble and look a lot like each other these days...

• Like 9

7 hours ago, nuna18 said:

Yes, what a pity they didn't show us more of this scene. Again, the recent photos posted by @ibru show that HJ and JS have many similarities, including their facial expression...Not sure who copied whom but they had some same adorable habits: frowning the area upper nose when smiling at each other, sometimes touching their tummy when talking, shaking both shoulders while laughing, blinking both eyes while being surprised, holding hearts while being nervous...Anyways they resemble and look a lot like each other these days...

@nuna18 You are very detailed - thanks for pointing out :blush:  I too was hoping there were more scenes of them going through the Puuung Love Is Book - so many sweet tender moments.  I am sure more can be seen / read from those scenes.