[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@bluesky2323 That scene isn't in the aired version (and I think it's better that way--Kang Chul just watches them drive off, giving you the impression that he's thinking about Yeon Joo and what there is between them--and it's his feelings that have to be sorted, as hers are pretty clear.) But given how sad YJ felt that literally no one in her world except Soo Bong knew she'd gotten married, and her coworkers were all calling her a crazy cat lady, and her mom was telling her to get a real boyfriend--I'm sure it felt great to finally have proof right there that she didn't just make it all up. So it's not in the aired drama. However, rewatching W is always a good idea. :)

Also, our girl has the best smile!

JS has a fan meet in Bankok right around HJ's birthday (a few days after), so we'll probably see more of both of them (though not together :( ).

P.S. Looks like you can see the second promotional video now. (At least in my country--which isn't anywhere close to Korea.) If it doesn't work with one browser, try another.

• Like 10

I love that he spends time with his friends or his mom before the recordings of his next drama begin. :rolleyes:

@gogogirl26  The recordings begin on the 25th of this month, the same day that he has his FM, I guess he will be joining days later.

So our lady's birthday is coming up, I hope she can have a nice time together with the people she loves, I hope her staff share some photos with us. :)

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Is it really the same area?? Is this cafe near Seoul Forest, or wherever the filming was supposed to be?

Well as i looked on google, it is not near.

Seoul forest is in Seongdong-gu.

Cafe (Soosoo Coffee), one is in Sinsadong, Gangnam-gu and the other in Yeongsamdong, Gangnam-gu.

• Like 6

@frozentundra @ibru I'm not exactly sure but based from the geotags, it is not from the same area. Hyojoo was seen filming in Seongdong-gu (according to the person who uploaded in IG based from the geotag) while Sukkie is in Gangnam-gu (based from where Soosoo Cafe is located). What I do find interesting though is that both areas are across one another and is separated only by the Han River. Who knows, Sukkie can always drive across the Han River to where Hyojoo is. Hihihi. I can always dream, right? 

Also, nice to talk to you again ibru!! I remember you were one of the first people I've replied to when I first started Soompi. It brought back good memories when I first started fangirling.

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, clyne said:

Well as i looked on google, it is not near.

Seoul forest is in Seongdong-gu.

Cafe (Soosoo Coffee), one is in Sinsadong, Gangnam-gu and the other in Yeongsamdong, Gangnam-gu. (Ps:  i dont know how many branch this cafe have).

40 minutes ago, mischiemouse said:

@frozentundra @ibru I'm not exactly sure but based from the geotags, it is not from the same area. Hyojoo was seen filming in Seongdong-gu (according to the person who uploaded in IG based from the geotag) while Sukkie is in Gangnam-gu (based from where Soosoo Cafe is located). What I do find interesting though is that both areas are across one another and is separated only by the Han River. Who knows, Sukkie can always drive across the Han River to where Hyojoo is. Hihihi. I can always dream, right? 

Also, nice to talk to you again ibru!! I remember you were one of the first people I've replied to when I first started Soompi. It brought back good memories when I first started fangirling.

There is another info. 

@allmer98 left  a comment to this post: Jong Suk at friends SooSoo cafe.

@clyne @mischiemouse thanks for the investigation! :blush:

I think, it is always good to support newcomers! 

• Like 6