[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

3 minutes ago, isadoodles said:

Please stop me from overanalyzing things but why do I have this feeling that his captions are pertaining to HHJ?!! :wub:

my dear chingu haha the only thing I can said he is on excited mode today hahaha he is even online weibo now so let's just see he will update again later...meanwhile just a gentle reminder remember to delete the pics whenever you quote posts :D

• Like 9

Those are great pictures, and lol on the matching shirt/background. Yup, you can totally set your watch by this boy's updates. He is so enthusiastic. I love it.

I am glad for privacy boundaries (I have seen some hm, uncomfortably intrusive fans elsewhere online, and uh yeah, the need for privacy exists), but I'm also glad for whatever public posts they want to make. And I still think that that back hug photo is the most beautiful couple picture I have ever seen. Jongjoo fighting!

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, isadoodles said:

@May Low Maybe because he also wanted to post something  for this 'certain lady' to see... hahaha forgive my imagination! :D

@frozentundra I agree! Nothing, as in nothing, can beat that famous backhug photo! :wub:

don't forget chingu @isadoodles today is quite a memorable day since is 6months since the 1mil like back-hug pic, can't blame he is on high mood today hahaha our JS is back online weibo from 10:40pm :D:D

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, May Low said:

don't forget chingu @isadoodles today is quite a memorable day since is 6months since the 1mil like back-hug pic, can't blame he is on high mood today hahaha our JS is back online weibo from 10:40pm :D:D

Late night party? Its midnight in Korea right?Hahaha... forgive my delulu guys. Time flies so fast right, their back hug pic are memorable and so natural. Love it and love it forever... 

• Like 2

Happy pinky 6 months Jongjoo!! And it almost valentines day too! Today is a special day for uri Honey and fellow shippers.. started from this early morning, House of Samsonite released some of Hyo pictures at Lipault events on Paris, last January.. very beautiful of her! 

In the afternoon, PMH release His selca with Hyo at Folli Follie BTS followed by Kim and Mvong. And then pictures after pictures of HJ Photoshoots BTS from staffs. Its like they really captivated with HJ beauty and couldnt help to do selca with her. They didn't want too miss the opportunity to take a pictures of goddess hyo! Lol~~ and by the way, Hyo is very beautiful today, sexy and glam. That pink dress she wore is suits her best. I can't wait for the pictures to come out. 

Aaaandddd, chaaan!! The Prince finally come with surprisingly both IG and Weiboo updates. I was laughing outloud at the moment. And his captions.. ughh. Its so true that whats @May Low said in her captions. This coincidence keeps happening..

but, both these pictures touched my heart most. From so many pictures that he has in his cellphone, he choosed this one that hes looking at the window. And it was the same theme of HJ picture this morning (lipault). Maybe he misses someone because of their busy schedule? So both of them can only look outside the window, and wondering where can i see you? We are in the same town but its like we are at different continent (since its Paris) Lol~ (cautions: watching tooo much kdrama can cause you chronic imaginations! Kkkk~~)  And my romantic heart can help it but feel symphaty for both of them.. 

anyway, good night chinggus! Sorry for my long long essay! I loveee you all! 

• Like 20

@adawiyahsarkis30 Those two pictures are extraordinarily beautiful side by side. I think we will be seeing more such pictures in the near future.

Just for fun, because of pink sweatshirt days and the like, a rough sketch.

On 2/9/2017 at 7:49 AM, frozentundra said:

May they ride off into the (pink-tinged) sunset together, listening to Ikon, wearing matching sweatshirts, drinking their strawberry drinks, carrying their Samsonite bags, and getting captured on record not by paparazzi, but a fast-drawing Puuung. :)

• Like 12