[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

1 hour ago, isadoodles said:

@May Low This part. Especially when HHJ answered that and when BSB said what he said. :huh:

The chinese translation is a bit weird too, so maybe that's why the english translation came out a bit weird

That part is better translated as

Reporter : Who do you think will receive the flower bouquet today?

HHJ (looking towards BSB): I have no idea...

BSB: Not sure...but I don't think it's going to be Hyojoo-sshi (broke out into laughter)

HHJ: (broke into her special laughter) and faster walk away

---

It's so nice to see the whole Dong Yi team gathered again ^^ Takes me back to 2010 hehe

• Like 13

It's the start of the year, when would the Burberry fashion show might be? Last year they separated Women's from Men's were both of our couple attended, how about this year? Are they going to put Women's and Men's in one show? Hmmm... :phew: I just miss seeing them together so much that I got to think of that hehe :D 

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, isadoodles said:
It's the start of the year, when would the Burberry fashion show might be? Last year they separated Women's from Men's were both of our couple attended, how about this year? Are they going to put Women's and Men's in one show? Hmmm... :phew: I just miss seeing them together so much that I got to think of that hehe :D 

This year it would be on on 20 Feb 2017 according to the http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk/designers_profile.aspx?designerID=1245

Close to HHJ's birthday :wub:

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, aika22 said:

This year it would be on on 20 Feb 2017 according to the http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk/designers_profile.aspx?designerID=1245

Close to HHJ's birthday :wub:

Is it going to be for both Men and Women? I hope that they would attend and celebrate our queen's birthday together hehehe :wub::sweatingbullets: thank you for informing me!

• Like 6

I hope it will be hyo joo and jong suk again for koreas representative for the upcoming burberry fashion show ..  they can celebrate her birthday there then after he can go to his fanmeeting in bangkok.. he can do that, just like before...his also ninja when it comes to travelling one country to another..haha 

• Like 14