[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

C2QTcquVIAE3WZV.jpg&key=ac0c71b91b7261aee0ccdc7b7ac37a9814faa255aa4a27c95f3d027d5a9f5fcf

2017.01.16  08:21:32

[Star Daily News = Thousand Fables]

Actor Lee Jong Suk was selected as a model of SIEG FAHRENHEIT.

SIEG FAHRENHEIT, a men's wear brand developed by Shinwon, announced on January 16 2017, that they have chosen actor Lee Jong Suk as a brand model since 2017 S / S season. The company plans to launch aggressive marketing activities by launching diverse and active brand activities, starting with shooting a new season picture.

Actor Lee Jong Suk, who was selected as a new brand model, is expected to exert a synergy effect by meeting the concept of 2017 S / S season of seasonal and sensual 
SIEG FAHRENHEIT.

"I am very excited about working with 
SIEG FAHRENHEIT ' said  an 27 old actor Lee Jong Suk, who is loved by both boys and girls alike.
News@stardailynews.co.kr

Google translated 

Photo credit: http://www.siegfahrenheit.co.kr/

Article: http://m.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=130396

• Like 15

Hi ho!! I believe this time, my boy jong suk is madly in love with hyo joo.. :blush: its hard to accept as i ship him with other before but the truth is already  under our nose so why not join here hahaha... not everyone changes heart so easily so it takes ages and decades to finally come here.. after soul and heart searching for a long time i made up my mind and heart to settle here for good, i mean i can't deny their chemisty is really something and really just seeing them in one frame there is this sizzling and electrifying feeling about them,lol how is that??  and most of all i can see jong suk finally happy and free , even his old fans i think will agree with me. Whether this is reel or real i think it will be my last OTP, so be it.

Ok bye now and just lurk again gonna start to backread everything what you've here.. :w00t: 

• Like 24

43 minutes ago, caemae said:

Hi ho!! I believe this time, my boy jong suk is madly in love with hyo joo.. :blush: its hard to accept as i ship him with other before but the truth is already  under our nose so why not join here hahaha... not everyone changes heart so easily so it takes ages and decades to finally come here.. after soul and heart searching for a long time i made up my mind and heart to settle here for good, i mean i can't deny their chemisty is really something and really just seeing them in one frame there is this sizzling and electrifying feeling about them,lol how is that??  and most of all i can see jong suk finally happy and free , even his old fans i think will agree with me. Whether this is reel or real i think it will be my last OTP, so be it.

Ok bye now and just lurk again gonna start to backread everything what you've here.. :w00t: 

Welcome here! I agree with you: he is looking happy recently. He was trying to find the answer how to be happy and at last he has found his answer! I'm glad seeing him sparkling in all ways with Hyo Joo! :D:wub:

• Like 14

The Top 10 K-Drama Kisses Of 2016

With Valentine’s Day coming up, what better way to celebrate than to recognize all the electrifying smooches from our favorite K-dramas of 2016. Kiss scenes are so essential in a K-drama, especially when there’s a love story involved (which is basically all the time). Some kiss scenes can make you scream, cry, or jump for joy.

Brace yourselves as we have a look at Soompi’s top 10 sizzling nominees for best kiss (in no particular order) in the 12th Annual Soompi Awards.

1. Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo (W)

tumblr_obp6nq64wa1rqg3fvo4_500.gif

Leading up to the airing of this drama, Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo showed that they were bursting with chemistry. From the photo shoots to the behind-the-scenes clips, these two looked perfect for each other. This chemistry definitely helped for their hot and heavy kiss scenes, especially that handcuff scene; Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) was willing to do just about anything for her true love, Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk), and this was also the first time he had reciprocated her love.

Full article: https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/15/top-10-k-drama-kisses-2016/

Please keep voting!

https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27

ACTOR OF THE YEAR

#1 Lee Min Ho
#2 Lee Jong Suk
#3 Ji Chang Wook

https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=25

BEST KISS

#1 Descendants of the Sun
#2 Scarlet Heart: Goryeo
#3 W

• Like 7

Yoon Kye Sang Joins Kang Dong Won And Han Hyo Joo In New Film “Golden Slumber”

Han Hyo Joo Yoon Kye Sang Kang Dong Won

Actor Yoon Kye Sang will be appearing in the upcoming movie “Golden Slumber,” as has been confirmed by a representative of the production.

“Golden Slumber” is based on a novel of the same name that was written by Japanese writer Isaka Kotaro. It will follow the story of a regular man who has to run from the world after being accused of being an assassin.

It has already been confirmed that Kang Dong Won will Kim Gun Woo, the mail courier who is falsely accused and being hunted down. Han Hyo Joo will play Sun Young, a radio reporter who went to college with Gun Woo.

Other actors confirmed to appear in “Golden Slumber” include Kim Dae Myung playing Jang Dong Kyu, Gun Woo’s close friend and bandmate in college who is now a divorce lawyer. Kim Sung Kyoon will play Geum Chul, a computer repairman, while Kim Ui Sung will play Mr. Min, a mysterious man who helps Gun Woo after he is accused of being an assassin.

Yoon Kye Sang will add to the star-studded lineup of “Golden Slumber” in the role of Moo Yeol, Gun Woo’s friend who is tasked with capturing him.

The movie will start filming in early 2017.

ttps://www.soompi.com/2017/01/16/yoon-kye-sang-joins-kang-dong-won-han-hyo-joo-new-film-golden-slumber/

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, gogogirl26 said:

Guys, just wanna ask who are live in hamnam-dong first? HJ or JS? Cz there was some fans arguing that.. thankyou chingu...

Hello to everyone who join us... :D

HHJ has been in Hannam-dong since 2013, while LJS transferred there in 2015. :)

• Like 11