[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

1 hour ago, svenjahsu said:

Hey all! Finally some news about HJ's new project~ She will probably be starring in a movie named "Golden Slumber" with Kang Dong Won next year. By the way, JS is a fan of KDW and he once confessed that KDW is one of the actors who he respects the most. KDW is in YG as well and he is said to be one of the reasons why JS chose YG lol 

Me too, I find it so coincidental our couple  just watched kdw in Master.  Am still not over that movie premier lol.  Btw, Kim Ui Song, that is good news. 

• Like 9

Since LJS and HHJ will both have a movie to be in theaters next year, I hope that they will attend each other's movie VIP premiere to support each other. That's prolly a sight to see! :wub:  aside from MBC awards and Paeksang Arts Awards 2016, there will also be a possibility to see them again on the red carpet if it happens that both of their movies will be nominated in BIFF and/or Blue Dragon Film Awards... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 17

@ibru thank you for the link.. yaaayy next year will be a blast again, jongjoo in thriller movies.. cant wait :)

Solo] Kang Dong Won, Han Hyo Ju, Kim Sung Kyun, Kim Dae Myung, Kim Sung-sung, Completion of 'Golden Slumber' dream lineup댓글번역언어 선

2016122301001803200122271_99_20161222160207.jpg?type=w430_q80
Sports Chosun Cho Ji Young] actor Gang Dong Won as the main actor Han Hyo Ju, Kim Sung Kyun, Kim Dae Myung, Kim Sung Sung. The pursuit thriller "Golden Slumber" (director of Inchon Seok, director of the film company), based on the same name in Japan, completed the dream lineup.

Recently, a number of moviegoers said, "Golden Slumber, the best anticipated movie in the first half of next year, has completed the casting of fantasy." Han Hyo-joo, Kim Sung-kyun, .
Golden Slumber 'is a remake of the same movie in Japan released in 2010. It is a trail that depicts the story of an ordinary civilian courier being taken by a prime minister who is involved in a conspiracy of power. A film about the relationship between the men who helped him and the people who desperately need to flee without thinking about why he was fired as an assassin.
Han Hyo - ju is the ex - girlfriend of the protagonist who was arrested as a prime minister assassin, and Kim Sung - kyun and Kim Dae - myeong appear as friends of their heroes. Kim is also a questionable man who helps the protagonist face a desperate situation. All four actors are expected to reveal their presence as a new stiletto to help the hero in trouble.
Meanwhile, 'Golden Slumber' are 'Tomorrow is not for us', 'Third Generation', 'My Generation' CJ Entertainment will finish the casting in the second half of the year with investment and distribution, and then crank in the first half of next year. Investment and distribution will be handled by CJ Entertainment.
  • Like 18

Wow~ I'm so happy to hear HJ's new project as KDW is one of the finest actors in Korea.

There is no doubt that JS respects him the most as his senior actor.

As far as I know, she is going to act her role as an important cameo who helps the leading man with his unfair and dangerous situation, which means she would possibly (or hopefully) appear in another work next year.   

Anyway, I'm already expecting to see our couple's movies early and late next year~ :wub: 

THANK YOU AS ALWAYS FOR YOUR UPDATES, GUYS! :D

• Like 17

HJ is gonna act with KDW, I am so excited!! :w00t: LJS will definitely be attending the premiere when it is out, since there are KDW, HJ & Kim Eun Sung ^_^ I think he did mention that he likes the movie ''Maundy Thursday'' which KDW & LNY are in. I am already imagining what his reaction will be when he knows HJ is acting alongside with KDW  :wub:

• Like 16

2 hours ago, svenjahsu said:

Hey all! Finally some news about HJ's new project~ She will probably be starring in a movie named "Golden Slumber" with Kang Dong Won next year. By the way, JS is a fan of KDW and he once confessed that KDW is one of the actors who he respects the most. KDW is in YG as well and he is said to be one of the reasons why JS chose YG lol 

WOW!!!!!! One of my fave actor to co star with HAN HYO JOO !!!!!! i CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!! :blush:

• Like 8

10 hours ago, 4everdelight8d said:

As at 0930H Singapore Std Time

Soompi Awards 2016 Voting Results:

Actor of the Year : Lee Jong Suk #1

Actress of the Year : Han Hyo Joo #2

Couple of the Year : LJS & HHJ #2

Best Kiss : LJS & HHJ #1

Best Drama : W #2

Keep Voting Chingus . . . Together we can make it to the TOP

Good Morning to this side of the World

We have fallen behind! 

As at 19:49H Singapore Std Time

Actor of the Year : Lee Jong Suk #1

Actress of the Year : Han Hyo Joo #2

Best Drama : W #3!!!

• Like 3

As at 9:35pm Singapore Std Time

Actor of the Year : Lee Jong Suk #2

Actress of the Year : Han Hyo Joo #3

Best Drama: W #3

We all have fallen behind except best kiss, chingus let's do our best to bring our couple back to the top!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 6

According to Dispatch, Golden Slumber is adapted from the same name Japanese novel. KWD will be acting as a ordinary taxi driver who become a murder suspect overnight and start to be on the run and HJ will be acting as his college ex girl friend, whose job is a radio show host. The filming will start early 2017.

cr:http://www.dispatch.co.kr/630373

*saw from baidu seems like the filming schedule is from end Jan to end Apr.

강동원X한효주, ‘골든슬럼버’ 호흡…”내년 초 크랭크인”

[Dispatch=나지연기자] 강동원과 한효주가 만난다. 영화 ‘골든슬럼버’로 호흡을 맞춘다.

‘골든슬럼버’ 측은 22일 “강동원과 한효주, 김의성, 김성균, 김대명 등 주요 배역 캐스팅을 확정했다”고 밝혔다.

이 영화는 동명의 일본 소설이 원작이다. 거대한 권력에 암살범으로 지목된 후, 온 세상에 쫓기는 남자의 이야기를 다룬다.

강동원은 극중 암살범으로 지목되고 홀로 세상에 쫓기게 된 평범한 택배기사 김건우 역을 맡는다. 전체 스토리를 이끈다.

한효주는 건우의 대학 동창이자 라디오 리포터인 선영을 연기한다. 김의성은 건우를 돕는 의문의 남자 민씨로 합류한다.

김성균과 김대명은 건우의 대학 시절 밴드 활동을 같이하던 친구로, 컴퓨터 수리공과 이혼 전문 변호사로 나설 계획이다.

한편 ‘골든 슬럼버’는 오는 2017년 초 크랭크인 예정이다.

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, May Low said:

As at 9:35pm Singapore Std Time

Actor of the Year : Lee Jong Suk #2

Actress of the Year : Han Hyo Joo #3

Best Drama: W #3

We all have fallen behind except best kiss, chingus let's do our best to bring our couple back to the top!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling:

@May Low one day can vote how many times? only one time?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@May Low one day can vote how many times? only one time?

24 times in a day. But if you have google acc and facebook, besides soompi account you also can log onto your account with those two.

So, if you use all your accounts, in a day we can vote 24x3=72 times.

Please kindly correcting me, if I'm wrong..

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ixxdhx81 said:

24 times in a day. But if you have google acc and facebook, besides soompi account you also can log onto your account with those two.

So, if you use all your accounts, in a day we can vote 24x3=72 times.

Please kindly correcting me, if I'm wrong..

@ixxdhx81 don't understand, since this is soompi award. you means open another soompi account using a diff google account.
soompi facebook account
but couldnt vote at the facebook account right?

25 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@ixxdhx81 don't understand, since this is soompi award. you means open another soompi account using a diff google account.
soompi facebook account
but couldnt vote at the facebook account right?

Just log on with your Facebook or Google account. It doesn't mean open another soompi account.

Yes, this is soompi award, but you can also use your Facebook and Google account to vote.. :)

Anyway, about HJ's new movie. Remember when she came to RM to promote her movies. Love 911 and Cold eyes. Too bad, I bet she couldn't do it for her next movie. Bring KDW to RM.. because it'll be finished it's airing in February 2017. :(

• Like 4

Hey.. Hey.. Hey.. May I share my delusion mind here? Haha.. Found something interesting. The reason behind JS posted before his fm in Singapore.

This one..

And now.. let's compare with this one..

12677568_153737228355537_1554232555_n_jp

Try to find the similarity!

HJ for grazia back in April 2016 and JS for cosmopolitan back in November 2016.

Haha.. Definitely the same place.. What did you want from us, dear Mr.JS? Did you try to tell something? Who did the 안녕 on your post refer to? LOL~

Haha. Yesss!!

Actually I'm not the first person who noticed the similarity. Thanks to someone's post on IG and twitter.. Hehe..

• Like 17