[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Okay,

Lets calm down with the "Finding Waldo" business, truth be told it is not a clear enough picture to truly tell whether if it is indeed 100% them, because I have looked at this picture countless times in 3 different versions and I still can not find them. However I am not cutting anyones hopes or opinions if they are where they are and they happen to be holding hands. For me because I still can not see it therefor I will hold my opinion on where they are. So lets focus more on things that we can 100% validate because there is a lot of people who have the same look because I am literally staring at the back of their head. By the way I dont mean to offend anyone its just we can go pages and pages with the "I still cant see it, how do you know, where? how and etc etc."

Thank you!

*BTW PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES OR VIDEO LINKS, ITS AGAINST SOOMPI RULES. PLEASE EDIT YOUR POSTS. THANK YOU!!

So when I say we should focus on something else how about this lol

• Like 20

@lovely_skham Thanks for the close up captain! Yup, that red hand surely belongs to Mr. LJS! Shall we name that photo: "Caught Red Handed"? LOL! 

Aww... can't get tired of these great beautiful smiles! Reminds me a lot of the ice cream date scene! :wub:

And yes, I'm putting up the white flag for finding Waldo.. my eyes hurt by staring too hard at the screen... my closest guess would be the 4th row from bottom up and 2nd & 3rd seat from the left?? Also, this isn't the full shot of the theatre... Maybe they sat behind the person that took this photo? Who knows? Lol

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

*BTW PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES OR VIDEO LINKS, ITS AGAINST SOOMPI RULES. PLEASE EDIT YOUR POSTS. THANK YOU!!

Sorry about that - I already did as advised. 

Thanks for the reminder, and more thanks for the post @lovely_skham. You are doing great as the captain of the ship. More power!

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, ibru said:

They hold hands: from the bottom left corner of the photo diagonally upwards, 3rd seat.

And it seems to me that his head lies on her right shoulder :w00t:

excuse me but can you point it? it's too much to ask, but just help me recognize it.. hihihi #such shameless :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

@ibru chingu, I envy your eagle eyes that you can spot our honey couple, can u encircle it coz i zoom to the max till my eyes almost dropped heheheh but still cant see them

@isadoodles, dont worry your not alone that u cant find it.

@skittles87 after zooming and staring, I also conclude that they are the one who take that picture.

quoting our beloved touchy LJS " "He hopes there will be more happy moments that happen in this year" 

were also hoping that.

Ok to calm my heart for all the long time fan of LJS, can you share some of the VIP premiere before that he attended that he was so happy as last night. . . . that he dance and super hyper and cant stop smiling. . . 

Thanks a lot,

what happen last night was just a preview for as short as 2 to 3 secs, i wonder how can I handle the MBC awards

I think i will have a frequent trip to the moon 

• Like 7

Of all the GIFs of our couple, this is, by far, my most favorite! It has this mysterious aura that keeps us wanting for more: it's like "we are not going to confirm anything yet, but let our actions do the talking". Haayyyy can't wait for MBC awards! :wub::sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

In my delulu mind.

HHJ doing sailor moon pose, code means I love you Honey

LJS cant do the sailor moon pose, just grab HHJ hands and tap on her shoulder means I Love you more honey :wub:

Ok im back on earth and need to face deadlines.

Thanks all for the updates and lovely and lively conversation.

ok last one . . .

@adelayam, chingu can help to translate what does the stardailynews say about our lovely honey couple?

Thanks in advance

• Like 8

I am also kinda cross eyed trying to find them in the theater.  Am looking bottom left. but it is getting  too pixelated.  

W bts was everything we hoped for.  Dazed was oozing chemistry.   This momentary hand hold was not just a hi-hello....they both radiated happiness.  

I didn't sleep a wink last night,  but  I can do no wrong today as my mood is mimicking theirs (though I will crash tonight...I can feel it already). 

Cannot wait for MBC drama awards.  I will be travelling but I will be checking this forum without fail no matter how tired I am.  

Cheers  and thank you so much to all!   Nice to be spazzing Jongjoo with you.

• Like 9

Same with me, I can't spot where are them:cry:

But meanwhile i'm really happy to know that JS grabbing and patting HJ.. Hope i can patiently enough to wait MBC drama awards  to see them in red carpet together and they get best couple awards 

Thank you for all shares chinggus:heart:

• Like 7

I can't spot them either. :( Tried zooming in and stuff but all I was able to spot was TOP because his hair is so pink. My grandma vision isn't helping either lol. At times like this I wish I have the software that those people in CSI have where they type some kind of computer command and automatically the picture becomes clearer no matter how much you zoom in. But who am I kidding, no such software exists.Haha. Well guess I'll have to content myself with their brief skinship and cute smiles for now. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

@May Low : hahaha OMG we have to vote again :sweatingbullets:

Best Kiss : https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=25

Best Couple : https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=26

Actor of The Year : https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27

Actress of The Year : https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=28

Drama of The Year : https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=29

Fighting Jongjoo Shipper.. Because soompi will send the thropy to the winner ^^

• Like 12

when I watched the yesterday's clip of JongJoo, I just can't keep on smiling.... Just noticed how happy they are seeing each other. Hehehe.

The sailormoon pose tho... maybe its their secret code. Hehe. They are super duper amazing in being ninjas. Haha! :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, those clips reminds me of the song "When You Say Nothing At All". I edited the videos with it as the background song.

Hope you'll like it.

Thanks again for always updating this thread. Visiting this thread became my hobby nowadays. :)

In addition, just found this in IG. I don't know if this has already been posted.

They arrived in the event together!

• Like 18