[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

5 hours ago, svenjahsu said:

There is something rather interesting that I'd like to share with you all. 

At the fan sign event  yesterday, a fan passed JS a note with the following question written on it:" Between  Park Bo Young who is short but has big eyes and Kim Go Eum who is relatively taller but has small eyes, who is closer to your ideal type? Circle A.PBY B.KGE C.Neither D.other (please specify) "  JS circled D but wrote C right after the D option.

How naughty yet witty he is LMAO imo he circled D exactly because he had a clearly specific answer on his mind but he couldn't disclose that particular name thus he instead put option C which is actually also an honest anwser~

haha think that because he has a lady in mind but can't name it out :phew: meanwhile he also answer some qns:

He listed some requirements of his ideal lady - min. 164cm tall, must have double eyelids, must have beautiful neck and she must be smart [our dear HJ have it all hehe]

He also listed the country that he wanted to go for vacation : Iceland [good choice :wub:]

• Like 16

HJ's no 1 fan posted this yesterday and addressed HJ as Princess nim and said :Yesterday saw her, but don't know why she looks much better as compared to one month ago :D

Someone is glowing with love from inside, that's why she looks so pretty nowadays :phew:

• Like 17

13 hours ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

Till the end of the year?   This means, aside from private time (deluluuuu), there is VIP premier, as well as MBC drama awards.  Oooooh please, in the  MBC awards night, I wish they come in one vehicle, onto the red carpet and in to the venue seated side by side,  together with the rest of the W cast and director, so that all of the shots are Jongjoo in one frame.

Been a while since Daze, although all these little hints of JS---once is coincidence, twice is happenstance, thrice is a pattern already--- and  the frequency, it is one after the other now.   Forgive my excited shipper's heart, it is indeed hard to stay calm. 

Thank you all for the updates and comments.  Am happy being on this ship wih you.   

I think I am alittle more ambitious, I wish they will hold hand and walk the red carpet, and hold hand when they receive the best couple award :vicx: Just like what their interview seems to have hint about having the courage to show their real feeling for each other even in public. LJS said that (this was before W) he admires Han Ye Seul for confessing her love for her then-boyfriend on the stage when she receives her award.  And HJ also said about her thoughts of confessing love to the man she likes. So can we wish that they show the courage when there is a right chance for them :wub:

• Like 13

Good Day Everyone!

I just wanted to share this, this is too amusing that at a halloween party at ALUU the staff were watching the behind the scenes for the last episode of W.  This is a month and a half since it last aired. They must have had "W" withdrawals like all of us as well. Too cute :w00t: I wonder how they felt when watching it..... because all of us sure love that BTS, too many feelings came from that behind the scenes. 

• Like 19

:wub: ช่วงเวลาที่ดีในชีวิตประจำวันสำหรับคู่ jongjoo 

ฉันหวังว่าพวกเขาจะร่วมกันในเมอร์รี่คริสมาสต์

LJS ไม่ complain มันร้อน becaused นี้เป็นช่วงฤดูหนาว แต่คุณสามารถกอด. (Daling):wub::w00t:

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับภาพ jongjoo

• Like 3

Hi Friends, 

I just wanted to share my thoughts on this one thing before I go to bed and that is the timing as to when JS chose to use ALUU's services because before W he was primarily using Jennyhouse because of Seoha, Minjj and Jongsoo Lim. Now for me I wish to believe that HJ had an influence in him choosing to go with ALUU. HJ was affiliated with minseon back in March 2015 (minseon is the direct connection because now she owns ALUU) if not earlier because I went as far back as possible where I can find HJ. Now for JS I found that August 25 was the earliest that I could find where Jmy and Seo-ok from ALUU who were his beauty professionals and since then he has still used ALUU's services. Just for curiosity sake I found the photoshoots that ALUU was involved in, but he still is using Jennyhouse from time to time because seoha and minjj were with him during the filming of "W". They are still close so Its nice to see that because JS is a very loyal person. For me the important thing is that the timing and how it wasn't till midway into W where JS decided he would use ALUU's services.

W filming - Seoha & minjj & Jongsu

August 25 - HighCut Sept issue (ALUU) *However I feel that he must have shot this much sooner than this.

September 11 - L'Official Homme (Jennyhouse)

September 12 - Instyle (ALUU)

September 25 - Gongcha (Jennyhouse)

September 26/29 - Japan Trip (ALUU & Jennyhouse) 

October 7 - Davichi MV (ALUU)

October 8 - Cecikorea (ALUU)

October 20 - GGDB fashion event (Jennyhouse)

November 3 - ALUU posted on IG the Hair & Make-up Event where HJ & JS were one of the official Celebrities that they serve

November 16  - Cosmomen (ALUU)

November 28 - Burberry Event (ALUU)

December 16 - Lock & Lock Event (ALUU)

• Like 23