[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

hahaha love that IG post from JS :wub:!! It just give off a lot of signs to reaffirm our shippers hearts hehe the sailormoon pose and the thinking emoticon and I don't feel is a coincidence that he post ..why he need to post on today where HJ attends the MAMA awards and especially after HK walk finished the red carpet ..haha sort of show off his satisfied smile approval on HJ's dress..He is sort of telling us though he cant be there, he wish to let us know his presence. Guess he can't wait to be with his lady since HJ's co presenter is Park Seo Joon lol (can't resist thinking on delulu side)

• Like 24

Wahaahaa.. @May Low she is reporting to his man. Every pictures taken with her cellphone will be sent directly to JS'. LOL~

Live reporting as always! Long distance relationship isn't problem for them. Yiiihhhaaaaa!

:glasses:

P.S. She was so happy watching BeWhy performance..

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Wahaahaa.. @May Low she is reporting to his man. Every pictures taken with her cellphone will be sent directly to JS'. LOL~

Live reporting as always! Long distance relationship isn't problem for them. Yiiihhhaaaaa!

:glasses:

haha chingu @ixxdhx81 i can't help remembering during the DAZED photoshoot HJ once commented they do communicated alot so I have confidence in them :D

• Like 11

Please enough with the other guy.. :( i dont want my sukkie get jelous cause of him.. hehehe :P  

im happy he updated today just like before remember in busan he so active updating while his wife slaying the red carpet.. how obvious he is,, i just loving it .. 

• Like 19

Both of them copying each others gesture. notice their smile and sailormoon pose. getting similar day by day.

someone very happy that 'his wife' received many love from her fans and admire eyes from others fanboys :)

I love this artwork of JS (minus the smoke things).

• Like 12