[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

We (might be) couldn't see HJ and JS interaction directly at this event. But at least we know their staff were still giving comment or like each other's SNS. It's a very good sign!

And JS didn't need his cellphone tonight. LOL~

Cold eye's reunion. :P

• Like 18

This is so similar to the wrap-up party, no photo taken together, minimal interaction, and the staffs are spamming their photos. I am not thinking they are avoiding each other and I am actually confident to say they will be talking about tonight's event after it has ended :D

btw it is so nice to see KSY and HJ talking, probably there are more things to chat between them now :lol:

ps: HJ laughter is so sweet, feels like brimming with love ^_^

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

This is so similar to the wrap-up party, no photo taken together, minimal interaction, and the staffs are spamming their photos. I am not thinking they are avoiding each other and I am actually confident to say they will be talking about tonight's event after it has ended :D

btw it is so nice to see KSY and HJ talking, probably there are more things to chat between them now :lol:

ps: HJ laughter is so sweet, feels like brimming with love ^_^

Same here my delulu mind is saying. they are having late dinner now or went home together. non stop chat over coffee.

Oh my, wish i have power like Kang Chul so i can go back and forth to korea and sg.

• Like 9

The apparent moratorium on any public interaction between them (even while in the same room) is interesting.

Sometimes I even think I imagined it. But then I run across some BTS or interview again and realize that even a total stranger from another planet who watched those clips would see something going on between them. So...whatever it is that they are doing in their lives, I wish them well.

• Like 17