[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@May Low aaah its so nice for you that you are going to see LJS in real life. Enjoy!! Wish that i could so him in real life once. You should bring a banner with you where is written LJS <3 HHJ haha:P

Do you guys know btw if its usual that a actor and actress are taking such big space in a magazine? They have really a lot photo's together. Not that im complaining haha. But want to know if its usual. Now im honing that dazed will release a bts of them. Lets just patiently wait

• Like 14

really, after 2 weeks W finished then only they met and all because of the dazed photoshoot?

hmmm :phew:

maybe that's why JS was the one who were lovey dovey with his noona because he haven't met her after 2 weeks of W ending. he just misses his noona :rolleyes: 

• Like 13

@lovely_skham so he was asked about his memorable moments during filming W on his TW FM? Was it when he was messing with his hair?lol and what's his answers to that question? Because I'm curious what kind a question made him nervous like that.

Btw did he sing last night? I haven't had a change to check the previous pages. If so, what's the title of the song? Did he always sing on his previous FMs?

Btw he sang a lot better in front of hyojoo than in his FMs, wonder why lol

One more question, when Darren Wang (I really don't know him haha) said something about his previous co-star, did he say in front of jongsuk or???

Sorry for too many question marks :P

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, bellalizzie said:

One more question, when Darren Wang (I really don't know him haha) said something about his previous co-star, did he say in front of jongsuk or???

haha they have never met in real life before... he posted it on instagram

• Like 9

@bellalizzie Yes, he was asked that and he said "all he can remember is how hot and him sweating uncontrollably". If I can find the clip Ill insert it in just a little bit, I believe I addressed my interpretation in a post a few pages ago.

He did sing as well: one from the Pinnochio ost's and Zion eat (He has performed the songs before) I think because hes done so many times before he got better at singing them also he does do rehearsals as well so he does get time to practice before the curtains go up. Not a big deal to me. I actually really enjoy the Pinnochio ost's I have a few of them on my playlist. They are really easy and catchy songs :).

Darren wang actually posted it on his IG back in the month of may saying that she was his first love. Thats as far as I know. I dont follow the taiwanese actor myself but out of curiosity I checked out what the fuss was about. Since people were slightly losing their minds, thank goodness not here but on IG hahaha turns out that was a reason that was completely out of JS's character and more or less childish to presume that would be the reason for the collaboration. They are all adults, they dont need to play these highschool type of games. 

• Like 21

@ixxdhx81 when you appreciate actors/actress based on their acting...you will be a true fans. That's way pretty face or hansome face not always win loyal fans.. just my opinion

Like i became fans of HHJ first ( since brilliant legacy) and recently  LJS.

After watched P, i become fans of LJS actually after i watched ep 4, when he was showed recorder about his father death news.. ( i was struck by his acting and feel pain in my chest). But i don't buy his romance with co actress though, don't know why:wub:

• Like 19

46 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

thank goodness not here but on IG hahaha turns out that was a reason that was completely out of JS's character and more or less childish to presume that would be the reason for the collaboration. They are all adults, they dont need to play these highschool type of games. Also JS and Darren Wang have never met... yet... but maybe since JS publicly wished to work with him someday then I think they will.

Agreed with you cap @lovely_skham i don't think JS mention Darren Wang based on because PSH is Darren Wang first love. I watched again LTV interview and i see LJS eyes when HHJ mention about that movie she watched, his face looks like curious, maybe..after that interview, he searched that movie watched and found about Darren Wang. Since LJS also like mellowdrama. That's is logic explanation soo far. 

• Like 21