[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@jejuhallabong allow me to use this pic again chingu...

Cto

I love her so much in this photo! Tired but still so gorgeous! No make up, just so real! She defines the saying "Just woke up like this", she woke up like a real Goddess!!! :heart: timeless beauty, so natural! 

Her airport fashion is always so simple yet so elegant and beautiful! The Goddess of beauty and her fave flipflops (bali airport):D

2 hours ago, Cutejongjoo said:

OMG! Just saw JONGJOO New photo shoot pic! Of course they would do one, they're model potential! I wonder why were they being so sneaky even when only having a photo shoot together. 

Sorry to cut your post chingu....maybe they just love to surprise our shipper hearts or the magazine want to make it a secret until the shoot ends or also maybe to protect the privacy of our jongjoo couple,:) but releasing the pic (pmh ig post) a day before Apan seems like telling the fans they really can't attend the awarding night:( It's okay just release the bts photoshoot pls, pali pali... :P

HAPPY SHIPPING EVERYONE! :heart: God bless our Honey Couple! 

• Like 20

nice weather in bali now..can't wait for the pics to be released for the bali photoshoot :D

@starfield i also can't wait for my photobook to arrive after these sneak pics leak out >.< but my eyes can't help to wonder and look at jong suk's right hand holding hyo joo so tightly and both of them smiling so brightly here :D

• Like 21

From all the pics from Bali I think HHJ looks prettier without makeup.

@May Low oooh, that's the scene when OYJ fainted and KC is carrying her out to the car in ep 12.  

I can't wait to get my photobook.  Now that I think of it, I should of ordered two.  One as a keepsake for my love of W and one to look through everyday and drool over.  

hubba-hubba-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 15

@Ondine ya his Tee really stand out alot! I love his acting in both W and train to busan, his acting skills is top notch! Hope he can win awards on these 2 ...yup this scene is where Yeon Joo has fainted when returned from the comic world and Kang Chul carried her to the car.. :D

• Like 11

Just now, Ondine said:

And that photo essay pic...is Kang Ki Young asking Jong Suk to let him hold Hyo Joo instead?! (I can't blame him!) :lol:

Hahahahahaha "your body is ready for it" :D:D:D?!!! I am so thankful to have you as my partner in (pervy language) crime. 

I KNOW RIGHT I KNOW RIGHT?!!! My first reaction when seeing that photo was, OK is KKY asking LJS to let him hold HHJ instead and LJS was like, "Hahahahahahahaha..... nope." LOL that's honestly how it instantly played out in my pervy head! OK I am using the p word too much tonight :lol:

• Like 17

1 hour ago, bellalizzie said:

just noticed that JS seemed chubbier than before? someone obviously happy and eat alot. Wonder why :P

He's trying to gain more weight for his movie. From his last FM, he mentioned that he had already gained 5 kg.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, thereroos said:

APPA ......

lol.appa having great time too..and aigooo..dats make me even more hungry...:(

14 minutes ago, May Low said:

omo... O.o

wow.that scene..one of my top wish for BTS .haha:D

~~so, i guess..we gonna have more pics from W photobook/photoessay since some of fans already get their copies.so,yay! in advance (?) haha..keep it coming guys..i'm waiting.;)

Spoiler

btw, found this on IG. its cute..but i cant understand the chinese word..

14482680_327000617651959_845487775623938

translate pleaseeee~^_^

• Like 10