[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Actually these days reminds me when I’m watching W.. There is always unpredictable news everyday.. But I’m so happy.. I don’t mind if Hyo Joo and Sukkie not attending APAN, as long they will release a lot of their couple photoshoot (can I hope some BTS photoshoot too ? :w00t::w00t: )

Spoiler

Hyo Joo stylist several minutes ago posted the hotel where they lived with the location, but just now she delete it.. I only can say that is beautiful and romantic villa :)... Oh God now she upload it again (without the location kekeke)

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

fret not , I think they are keeping in touch with each other!! 

Ok now i am a lil bit relieve fyuhhhh. Omg my sipper heart (>ω<) 

9 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

Guys, it's called mixing business and pleasure ;) 

Haaha if it is then let it be (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و♡♡♡

9 minutes ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Please CMIIW. That was old picture, wasn't it? I am once again in "Mong" state currently. Confuuussseeeee... :dizzy: 

I am sure its new, based on hhj hairstyle and makeup 

• Like 8

If PMH weren't so active with his IG account then I'm afraid not a single soul in the world would have known that they had a photoshoot in Tokyo (until that magazine issue got published of course). Thank you Fairy Mother PMH!

Any information about that magazine? Aside from this pic, it seems like we have got absolutely no info so far, what a surprise.

• Like 21

7 minutes ago, Mí Dù said:

If PMH weren't so active with his IG account then I'm afraid not a single soul in the world would have known that they had a photoshoot in Tokyo (until that magazine issue got published of course). Thank you Fairy Mother PMH!

Any information about that magazine? Aside from this pic, it seems like we have got absolutely no info so far, what a surprise.

If I'm not wrong.. the magazine is for DAZED. Saw the tags that HJ's hairstylist uploaded her photo that day with... well lets wait for the release of more news! :w00t:

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, adeleyam said:

If I'm not wrong.. the magazine is for DAZED. Saw the tags that HJ's hairstylist uploaded her photo that day with...

I noticed the tag now, thank you for reminding me :rolleyes: 

I guess the reason they had to be so sneaky about the photoshoot and didn't announce it in the first place is because if they did that would have raised even more rumors. People couldn't have helped but to wonder what they would be doing in Tokyo 'cause they spent like 3 days together there. Even when his FM and her Zishen Photoshoot wasn't counted, there would still be a lot of time left. :huh:

• Like 19

55 minutes ago, May Low said:

Hmmm I like to go delulu for a moment and hope this pic is taken by Jong suk haha 

LOL I was thinking the same.Now that they have a reason I guess returning same day is not something surprising to media.

If its for dazed then I hope it will be BOLD judging by HHJ clothes it should be :lol:

• Like 12

2 hours ago, chuuulip said:

Ahhh i,am so happy!!!! But honestly i also afraid if this is a sign that they are just in professional relationship :tears:

omg!! yas!!  I'm excited too, but that is my fear that they only be a PROFESSIONAL relationship, as I said before, when two famous people are dating, they don't usually perform photoshoot together !! :tears:

I'm not really sure ... I have mixed feelings hahahaha but anyway now I don't mind the current state of their relationship, I'm just so excited about this photoshoot !! I can't wait to see the pics, I'm sure it will be a "work of art" :heart:

• Like 12

btw is it normal for a two artist especially co workers in a drama before but not in relationship live together in same hotel for a photoshoots like this?? im just curious cause i only knew before jongsuk with other partner live with different hotel when in overseas..

• Like 8