[Drama 2016] Father, I’ll Take Care of You 아버님 제가 모실게요

tompark

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNJ_aGnFe5m4eC881gz_Hlau-father-ill-take-care-of-you-ost-part4982_20.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMitXM5dRY01qqPYXkIOB

Your Believing In Me...  Allowed Me, To Believe In Myself...

I think this drama had me at hello because of the chemistry and sparks I not only witnessed but feel every time they are in a scene together.  DH seems to be changing in that she is encouraged by flashbacks of SJ words and even actions that somehow are starting to move her in the right direction.  She needs courage for alot of things but I think SJ is growing on her and I loved this last hug she was different almost like she was enjoying the moment instead of fighting it like usual.  You could almost see it in her eyes and we all know how SJ feels no worries there...

Man when SJ smiles like in this latest episode underneath that moonlight and twinkling lights of the rooftop surrounding him I wish I could have found that picture.  He was thinking of DH and its like the glow of love was like shining so brightly right through him.  His whole face lit up.  It was perfection...

HW took of his understanding, forgiveness and I'll just move on hat and exchanged it for anger and the thirsty for revenge hat.  Personally I like the other one better although looking at things from what he sees I guess its understandable.  I really feel so sorry for him I mean you can have all the money, power even things but he doesn't really care about those things he just wanted his brother, he just wants his family back and he is so lonely and only has his memories left...  Now that he believes he is dead everything else is meaningless.  Revenge is even harsher when you have to lose because everything you cared about is already dead and gone at least in his mind...

My last thought is DH will write a whole lot better if she would just let go and let loose and allow herself to feel love, experience all the sweetness that comes with it.  Grab a hold of SJ and enjoy all that love he has inside just dying to get out...  Come on DH do yourself a favor and one for us as well...  A Kiss would be a perfect start....

credit to all original owners of photos...

Started watching the show again...but ONLY for Lee Hyun Woo's character. I love this character. I loved him revealing himself. However, I was surprised the second sister arrived now. I know she was coming but interesting now. I can't until Hwang Mi Ok and Han Ae Ri find out.

Liked it that finally, skinship is back for SJ and DH. I nearly wanted to tell DH off myself for not having the confidence to write the screenplay. MJ's barging into DH's apartment and offering to buy her sypnosis worked to an advantage because it made DH rethink again, since SJ's gentle encouragement didn't work. Looking from a business point of view, MJ had to do what she did, there is nothing more annoying than dealing with a wishy washy rookie writer when they have a deadline to meet. Though MJ's motive really is to get DH out of the picture and used DH's lack of confidence as an excuse (smart move MJ :angry:). Did anyone noticed SJ's change in facial expression from forlorn (looking at HW's building) to a smile when he saw DH calling him (great acting).

These two young parents are like children themselves. They really need to draw the line as to what extent 'who needs to raise who'. Though CS is happy, AH is scared to say no, poor JH is getting traumatised again from HS interference. I'm really worried about his mental health..please give him a break! The only solution is one family need to move out from there.

I love HW on this episode. Like that he is coming out as David Lee. It would be interesting to watch how his 'revenge plan' will be carried out. Those who did his father wrong should pay the price! I wonder if he will pull out his investment on SJ's drama now that he thought he is not his brother? That would really put our dear SJ in a bind...not so much so for DH because it looks like MJ hired another writer from the preview. I'm glad there was no scene of him with JE. It's good that her voice was 'normal' talking to SJ.

Why the appearance of that annoying woman. Why all of a sudden there are two boys instead of just one? Twist and more twist...

Can't wait to see tonight's episode. Preview shows a devastated DH being comforted by SJ in her apartment, a marriage proposal in the library and if we get lucky, another kiss from SJ & DH.

5 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

Liked it that finally, skinship is back for SJ and DH. I nearly wanted to tell DH off myself for not having the confidence to write the screenplay. MJ's barging into DH's apartment and offering to buy her sypnosis worked to an advantage because it made DH rethink again, since SJ's gentle encouragement didn't work. Looking from a business point of view, MJ had to do what she did, there is nothing more annoying than dealing with a wishy washy rookie writer when they have a deadline to meet. Though MJ's motive really is to get DH out of the picture and used DH's lack of confidence as an excuse (smart move MJ :angry:). Did anyone noticed SJ's change in facial expression from forlorn (looking at HW's building) to a smile when he saw DH calling him (great acting).

These two young parents are like children themselves. They really need to draw the line as to what extent 'who needs to raise who'. Though CS is happy, AH is scared to say no, poor JH is getting traumatised again from HS interference. I'm really worried about his mental health..please give him a break! The only solution is one family need to move out from there.

I love HW on this episode. Like that he is coming out as David Lee. It would be interesting to watch how his 'revenge plan' will be carried out. Those who did his father wrong should pay the price! I wonder if he will pull out his investment on SJ's drama now that he thought he is not his brother? That would really put our dear SJ in a bind...not so much so for DH because it looks like MJ hired another writer from the preview. I'm glad there was no scene of him with JE. It's good that her voice was 'normal' talking to SJ.

Why the appearance of that annoying woman. Why all of a sudden there are two boys instead of just one? Twist and more twist...

Can't wait to see tonight's episode. Preview shows a devastated DH being comforted by SJ in her apartment, a marriage proposal in the library and if we get lucky, another kiss from SJ & DH.

MJ, i do not want to talk about her, she is always using $$ to get what she wants. :angry: Her father, realised that DH is the granddaughter of the chairman after the assistant told him that DH is an office assistant and about her scriptwriting.  MJ's father then said that his SIL dream was to become a scriptwriter too.  He managed to match the pieces together. Hope DH's grandmother managed to find the chairman ASAP, that's why she told the man on the other line. 

SJ always love to be in DH's company, finally his effort is starting to show results lol.  I see that SJ finds DH cute when she said she has no confidence and that 2nd prize win for the short script writing contest is nothing, then asked SJ to come back after 10years to work with her, hahaha.... Now that i looked at the preview with sub, it looks like SJ went to DH's room to look for her but it seems like DH might be having problem with the script and sort of fed up with herself. Then SJ brought her to the library but she said she is afraid (most likely about the script).  SJ's ways of proposing to DH by asking her to quit and marry to him was a good move, hehehe.. she only has 2 choices. Either quit and marry him or continue with the work..keke... 

DH has definitely started to show her feelings, she asked SJ not to talk to her so bluntly like he did when she called him to meet her at the rooftop.  She is feeling hurt that SJ talked to her in that way, you won't feel hurt if you don't like the person, hehe.. and especially from a person who is always encouraging and cheering for her.  

I just love that he keep emphasizing that he will be there for her, it's so sweet of him:wub:..  And when he said that, DH eyes glowed! He has always been there for her, DH ah, please, don't push SJ away anymore! 

I do agree regarding HW's revenge plan.  There is nothing to stop him now that he thinks his brother is dead. SJ's felt that HW knows about him more than himself and somehow feels that he might be HW's long lost brother that he went to look for JE to know more about the case. Now the fact that the woman appeared suddenly and the way HS is hiding the truth from SJ, i will accept HW's revenge plan, provided he don't hurt SJ/DH in their drama project. I hope he still has the brotherly feels for SJ that he just can't do anything about his career or the investments he has put into the project.  

Angry with SJ, you have the opportunity but you gave it away..:huh: the library scene, DH closed her eyes but you knocked your head against her instead? He has forgotten what he told DH previously (the time when she was trying to snatch the script back from him?) :rolleyes:

HW/JE - HW went to the doctor who fabricated the test done on his late father during the accident.  Upon learning that he is the driver's son, the doctor kneel down and beg HW.  When HW left the room, 2 policemen came in and took her to the police station. JE upon learning that he has returned went to his house and waited for him. But when he saw her, he pushed her hands away and told her that they have broke off.  On another day, she went into his house and cooked something for him. But he was not happy and drag her out of the kitchen.  He said something to her and JE slapped him before leaving.  

HS (SJ's father) & the mysterious woman - the mysterious woman went to SH's chicken outlet and told him what she wanted.  So SH asked his father to go to his shop to discuss about it. The woman came back again another day but left angrily. 

SH - upon learning about this woman who might be SJ's biological mother, he asked SJ to go to his shop but not to tell their father that SJ is meeting him.  He told him about the mysterious woman and SJ asked if she is his mother, but SH wasn't sure either. 

HS (CS's mother) & MIL - omg, MIL tried the same trick as HS but she didn't bring her wallet again!! So both of them have to sit at the side and wait for rescue lol.  MIL told HS to call his 2nd son SS but HS called her FIL instead.... MIL was not happy.  

SJ/DH - DH went back to office and apologize to everyone but MJ brought another scriptwriter to the office! They had a meeting in SJ's room and it seems like the other scriptwriter wanted to do it on her own.  but i guess since the synopsis is written by DH, as long as she doesn't agree, they cannot do anything.  I do not know what did MJ said to DH, but i had a feeling that she might had made DH be responsible if the project failed (anyone who understand Korean, let me know if i'm right).  SJ was angry with DH for the decision and they had a small argument in DH's room.  When he went back to his room, he called MJ and scolded her.  

On 1 of the days, SJ was preparing to go up to DH's room but his mother told him not to! luckily he didn't listen to her and went up.. but DH's room was dark and he called out to her.  He realised that she was hiding under the blanket and said she is afraid.  SJ tried to console her but she still do not have confidence.  So SJ dragged her out and drove her somewhere.   It doesn't look like a library lol, and they were talking at their normal volume which i find it weird if it is a library...hehe.. When they were sort of arguing (?)-maybe not, SJ went over to DH and gave her a hug.  When they faced each other, SJ leaned forward and DH closed her eyes thinking that he is going to kiss her, but SJ knocked his head against hers instead.  :angry:

SJ/HW - HW went to MJ's office and he called out to him and asked why he is back.   Don't think he back out from the investment but i really wonder if he will do anything to the project/drama.  

SJ - He went to see the mysterious woman and asked if she is his biological mother, but the woman told him that the father SJ is calling is not his biological father!!! :o omg! at least she is telling SJ the truth and not hiding it, at least SJ will realised that he might really be HW's brother.  

Preview: both DH & SJ seems be feeling down, DH likely from the script and maybe MJ whereas SJ due to the shocking news that HS is not his biological father.  So both were sitting at the bench on the rooftop and crying together..  (ok, i'm sorry it was a sad scene, but can both of you go into DH's room, had some beer and then..........both of you knows what i meant right? :tongue:

Thanks for the update @chocolatepie. It's clear to me she's a Han.  She's either the younger or older sister.  It's probably where JE inherited her personality---unless of course she's JE's real mother, which would be an interesting development.  As far as HW---bless him.  That woman deserved everything she got and even confessed to the crime.  What an evil woman!   I can't wait until next week to find out more about HW. 

Episode 27 although no kiss was included tonight I think SJ & DH still allowed our romantic spirits to soar above the stars with them in another embrace but each time it feels as if they aren't just hugs anymore. Seeing her small frame drawn into him and wrapped up tightly within his arms.  All of a sudden a hug means so much more then it use too.  Each one a little more relaxing, a little more accepting,  even this time hugging back...  Even before when words between them were coming out so fast but not fast enough for DH to not understand SJ when he said then give up and marry me. So quickly yet so honest!!!  As she tries to cover up his announced feelings once again still I think he is moving her heart.  Even as he speaks about the courage and moving forward about the beautiful things that would come if she only believed in herself.  For just a moment watching his passion I felt as if he was not only encouraging her about her writing but also about them....

That you can't sit on the sidelines and watch life go by.  You have to take risks and chances experience it for yourself.  Because beyond her fears there was so much beauty and happiness on the other side...

DH did surprise me as I watched her almost waiting with her eyes tightly closed yet not pushing back or away but willing almost expecting that kiss to come.  I think SJ knew that right away and decided to hold back maybe just to see her reaction.  And decided to go the playful route and bumped her head instead. Sometimes not giving in to what would seem natural is a way of making that other person want you even more...

It would seem that the library or being around books would be their romantic spot for DH & SJ not once but twice.  While watching her sound asleep leaning on his shoulder. Covered underneath the safety and warmth his coat  Him sharing and reading out loud his favorite book and words to her knowing she wasn't listening but it didn't matter for he was content as always in just having her near him.  As he looks down and sees her you could almost feel the love he carries for her in just the way he looks at her.   He slowly, gently and softly grasps her hand within his and you could see that silent smile that lets you know that for him it's love...

45 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Episode 27 although no kiss was included tonight I think SJ & DH still allowed our romantic spirits to soar above the stars with them in another embrace but each time it feels as if they aren't just hugs anymore. Seeing her small frame drawn into him and wrapped up tightly within his arms.  All of a sudden a hug means so much more then it use too.  Each one a little more relaxing, a little more accepting,  even this time hugging back...  Even before when words between them were coming out so fast but not fast enough for DH to not understand SJ when he said then give up and marry me. So quickly yet so honest!!!  As she tries to cover up his announced feelings once again still I think he is moving her heart.  Even as he speaks about the courage and moving forward about the beautiful things that would come if she only believed in herself.  For just a moment watching his passion I felt as if he was not only encouraging her about her writing but also about them....

That you can't sit on the sidelines and watch life go by.  You have to take risks and chances experience it for yourself.  Because beyond her fears there was so much beauty and happiness on the other side...

DH did surprise me as I watched her almost waiting with her eyes tightly closed yet not pushing back or away but willing almost expecting that kiss to come.  I think SJ knew that right away and decided to hold back maybe just to see her reaction.  And decided to go the playful route and bumped her head instead. Sometimes not giving in to what would seem natural is a way of making that other person want you even more...

It would seem that the library or being around books would be their romantic spot for DH & SJ not once but twice.  While watching her sound asleep leaning on his shoulder. Covered underneath the safety and warmth his coat  Him sharing and reading out loud his favorite book and words to her knowing she wasn't listening but it didn't matter for he was content as always in just having her near him.  As he looks down and sees her you could almost feel the love he carries for her in just the way he looks at her.   He slowly, gently and softly grasps her hand within his and you could see that silent smile that lets you know that for him it's love...

Hi, I was used to be silent reader here as I love to read thoughts of you guys about my favorite drama. But this time I decide to show up myself because of your cmt @USAFarmgirl, hiehie. I just wanna say, I had exactly feeling as yours when I watched those sweet moments of DH and SJ, they're precious!!!

Chingu's Annyeonghaseyo.... 

I have been thinking rea hard and have come to the conclusion that HW shouldn't become poor in the end of the drama. I remember someone mentioned him losing his fortune due to him destroying lives. But  Jung Ae made a comment that makes sense, the people who have been evicted, arrested are people who haven't been following the law. HW could have never ruined them unless there was caused for him t do so. I am rooting for him now because these people have hurt him tremendously and he has proven that his love for his brother is so much more bigger than his revenge. Finding out his brother is dead and the sole reason he has been working so hard his whole life so he can reunite with him is all gone he is truly lost. At the beginging of this drama i thought JE would be the person to reign in HW but for now I believe his brother is the only one who can stop him with his revenge hunt.  As @giodong  said @USAFarmgirl... I lve all your posts in all the threads I am in. Your comments are funny, insightful and refreshing. 

It was a romantic weekend for us and I hope next weekend is even better!!!  Have a great week everyone and stay warm and safe...:wub:

@giodong First let me say Welcome to the world of posting which you will find is so much more exciting than lurking and I hope you're never silent again.  And thank you for your kindness towards me but know that there are many writers on Soompi and each one is unique and special just like you.:)  I recently wrote and believe it to be true the beauty of a thread is the colorful posts that are written and left upon it and are a part of each of us and who we are.  Spelling,grammar, understanding the English language isn't whats important it's thoughts, ideas, feelings that come from inside and are honest.  It took me a while to to learn that even if your thoughts are not the same as everyone else.  Never be afraid to be yourself  or to share even if you must stand alone.  Because most of the time you will find that someone else is just like you and your not alone.  What's even more beautiful are all the amazing names/profiles on the left who in time you will recognize and look forward to seeing and reading! I wish you happiness and I look forward to reading your insights and thoughts in the future and just like DH enjoy writing there is no wrong or right as long as it's you! That's all that matters...

@UnniSarah Chingu your words warm my heart but you should know that I feel the same way about you.  Writing and sharing would be meaningless without those around us and how thankful I am to be surrounded by you and so many talented and amazing people from all walks of life and places I can only dream about. It's kind of like a miracle isn't it?  I'm thankful for all those who are a part of my miracle including you...

This weeks episodes are better in terms of screen time for DH and SJ. I like how she just looks disheveled from crying facing SJ not care with hair covering her damp cheeks, yet SJ still looks lovingly at DH (as he always do). SJ is back to holding DH's hand, like it's the most natural thing to do. Not wrist holding/grabbing like in most dramas I've watched. He takes her hand, she holds on to his (I wish someone can make a short MV on that:)). Love the hugging scenes too, DH/Park Eun Bin virtually disappears in SJ/Lee Tae Hwan's arms. Such a sweet scene, how he patted her back,reassuring DH 'I got your back'...though that knock on the head kind of sizzled down the 'moment'...but it was really funny...and there goes the 'hold hands' part again.

I cheer for HW, finally he is slowly getting back to the people who did his late father wrong.Though we may feel apprehensive as to what will be his next move against SJ and his family, the appearance of that woman will be the key to help HW learn that SJ is indeed his brother...eventually. HW has no time for the 'clingy'JE...it's funny how she assumed he came back for her, when she was the one who told HW to break up (based on what HW said, because I fast forward their scenes together in previous episodes). Can he not like or at least pretend to like DH instead?Just to put a bit of rivalry between 'brothers' and as part of his 'revenge'? LOL!!

The two family, they continue to add hilarity to the drama. I hope this drama remains consistent and not loose it's touch

Next week looks interesting from the preview. Our OTP will comfort each other, this time DH is doing the hugging on SJ...about time DH!

22 hours ago, vaberella said:

Thanks for the update @chocolatepie. It's clear to me she's a Han.  She's either the younger or older sister.  It's probably where JE inherited her personality---unless of course she's JE's real mother, which would be an interesting development.  As far as HW---bless him.  That woman deserved everything she got and even confessed to the crime.  What an evil woman!   I can't wait until next week to find out more about HW. 

you mean the mysterious woman is related to the family?  Did the grandma said she has 3 children? I don't think she is related to them.

Actually HW's revenge isn't cruel, those people really did wrong. He is using the legal way of punishing these people.  HW was using current incidents to punish them.  

Actually i didn't notice something yesterday.  Didn't SJ knew that he was adopted? But he looked surprised when the woman told him that the father he has been calling is not his biological father.  :o

22 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

you mean the mysterious woman is related to the family?  Did the grandma said she has 3 children? I don't think she is related to them.

Actually HW's revenge isn't cruel, those people really did wrong. He is using the legal way of punishing these people.  HW was using current incidents to punish them.  

Actually i didn't notice something yesterday.  Didn't SJ knew that he was adopted? But he looked surprised when the woman told him that the father he has been calling is not his biological father.  :o

Maybe he thought all along that he wasn't his mom's biological son, not the dad's hence his surprise & shock.

After binge watching Ep 25-27... I finally figured it SJ is whipped. Totally whipped, no matter how many times he is mad at DH when she calls him he goes to see right away. I love DH and SJ moments.

OMO OMO..... I love this woman...... she will be the one to spill the bean in what Hyeon Seob did to Sang Woo's family. Hyun Woo was right HS wasn't a nice man in the past.  When she first talked to HS said she had every right to check on her youngest. She is either SJ's aunt or mother. She dislikes HS a lot and  she might have been in on the whole adoption. I wonder if she tooo part in making SW dead. HS schemed a lot to get to adopt SJ. Why did he do that Chingu's? 

16 hours ago, chocolatepie said:

The father had told everyone when he brought SJ from the orphanage that he was his son, so everyone thought that he had an affair with another woman who had subsequently given birth to SJ but then abandoned him. So, SJ grew up thinking that his dad was his bio dad, and knowing that his mom wasn't his bio mom. I think from some references earlier on that there was a lot of tension when SJ first came to live with the family, since everyone thought that he was the result of an affair that the dad had with another woman. 

I'm also glad that SJ and DH are interacting more and with skinship. They hold hands so naturally now and DH seems to be becoming used to SJ's hugs. The head bump broke the tension of the moment when DH was expecting a kiss, but I think it was the right move at the time, so thought it was cute. LOL at @UnniSarah's post that said that SJ is whipped. Totally. The boy is in love after all, and she is the one holding the relationship at bay whereas SJ would totally go forward with dating and even marriage, I think. 

Archived