Annyeong @meechuttso chingu!! :w00t:

Hehehe... yup yup! We are miraculously here :lol:

I know right! I have been waiting for months to see her on screen. And her recent pics for the winter wear are so gorgeous too. I would like her to take on a protagonist role in the future. She would make one hell of a pretty devilish diva ㅋㅋㅋ

Counting down the days and catch up with you girls here real soon ya *muacks*

• Like 3

Edit: Quick Translation
Shin HyeSun, Tells "Prettiness" Secret! A Round of "Beauty Truth Game" ~

Q. When feel stressed about looking poorly?
A. Eat Ramen and Sleep, next day puffy, but for me it's best way to de-stress.

Q. Beauty tip for best on-screen look?
A. Contouring, 'Gradation'? My face tends to puff up easily - big difference between puffy and not puffy. Puffy days, always shadowing on nose and chin. My 'gradation' skill has increased.

Q. "Honey" Skin! Born With It vs Effort?
A. It's Neither...  Make up??

Q. Best Compliments on External Appearance? Model Figure vs Childlike Complexion
A. The older I get I like getting complimented on skin more.

Q. Part of Make-Up You Spend Most Effort On? Skin vs Eyes
A. Skin
Q. Unevenness-cover vs Blemish-cover?
A. Blemish

Q. You Have Blemishes?
A. Of course! Even now, I have a 'zit' here!

Q. Actress morning beauty routine: Wash Face -> Skin -> Moisture Creme
A. I use AQUTOP Nourishing NIBS cream to simply clean up usually. Pat it hard, until it's all absorbed.

Q. Before Shooting, Sudden (Skin) Trouble? 'Home Care' vs 'Dermatologist'?
A. Home care: Apply Trouble-Spot cream.

Q. SHS's 'Color' Is?
A. 'Striking' Blue. I hope...

Q. Have you tried Blue Lipstick?
A. No! But ... I want to try it. It would be Shocking, I think.

Q. What to try for Shocking Transformation? Black Lips vs Bleach-White?
A. I want to try both. I think it'll be fun!

Q. Beauty Completeness? Figure vs Face
A. Neither - your Heart? ... Figure

Q. Perfect Body-Line Secret? Star' vs Ex'? ... Starvation vs Exercise?
A. Starvation - Coz I'm not very athletic (not good at sports)...

Q. Beauty Icon you want to imitate? Carey Mulligan
A. Carey Mulligan. She appeared in 'The Great Gatsby' (2013). She was like a baby, very short short-cut was really pretty, want to be like her.

Q. If you can 'define' Shin HyeSun's Beauty?
A. A Cat? In the sense that her charm is 'graspable', yet 'intangible', I think?

Such cute answers from oori-HyeSun-see :w00t::heart:

• Like 4

@cadymcbronzie Whoa, how did you spot that? Definitely new (we can easily tell the new SHS apart from her old) B)

That's Korean wild Ginseng product called 'Every Day'? 117-year old tradition, blah blah... Shop around for best price, LoL :phew:

http://prod.danawa.com/info/?pcode=1954230

http://gong6587.tistory.com/2384

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=new_sky1&logNo=220639753526

http://www.kgcshop.co.kr/front/goods/GoodsContent.fg?goods_code=PD540125A1

No mention of SHS name associated with this product.

Personal observation - she has sexy slinky waist and hips, LoL

:wub::heart:this!

That patented one and only SHS goofy not-so-athletic-but-hipster pose B) very effective.

And of course her 'honey thighs' (to give even UEE a run for your money) and miles of legs she uses sparingly :w00t::wub: Her 'have your way with me' look.:phew:

• Like 5

On 09/11/2016 at 7:06 PM, meechuttso said:

Whoa, how did you spot that? Definitely new (we can easily tell the new SHS apart from her old) B)

Hehehe... happened to scroll my IG timeline and saw it. Just had to share it :lol:

And I found something else today! I guess these gifts are meant for the YeonSang Couple. Hope she received the gifts well despite being busy with another project.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, luvsdramas said:

@cadymcbronzie wow! Very happy that they received gifts like that! Can anyone translate what the ig post says? Thanks for updates! A couple more days to her new drama, will probably have to wait a bit more till she actually appears! Keep well everyone!

Tr:

Yesterday Nov11 delivered YeonSang Book and Gift to the 2 actor/actress' agencies. Details / reviews to be posted to a gallery coming weekend. This work that began even before the conclusion of the show has finished at last. We thank you for your interest and participation :)

#FiveChildren #YeonSang #YeonSangCouple #LeeYeonTae #SangMin #YeonTae #YeonDoo #SungHoon #ShinHyeSun #LeeYeonDoo #kbs #kbs2 #WeekendDrama #YeonTaeSangMin #SangMinYeonTae ...

@cadymcbronzie Thank you.

• Like 3

its the press conference for LoTBS.. omona.. shi hye sun is soooo damn gorgeous... anyone (especially our admin @meechuttso ) got the full version of the press conference .. should be shared here.. hehe..:lol: i'm anticipated to watch the press conference video.. 

( credit to all the respective ig-ers) 

• Like 5