[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

5 hours ago, parmma said:

from the doctors thread

[Rough Translate ssinz7 IG] It's okay, this end(drama) doesn't meant that all end. #ParkShinHye ❤️

okay ,okay ...now let see the ship goes hight in the sky ... cross all the planets , reach the end of our galaxy ...and begine the travel in the UNIVERSE . hahaha

and , and ... we can dream of a wedding ? can we  ? :D

CqhRzraVMAAHaKM.jpg

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

okay ,okay ...now let see the ship goes hight in the sky ... cross all the planets , reach the end of our galaxy ...and begine the travel in the UNIVERSE . hahaha

and , and ... we can dream of a weading ? can we  ? :D

Awwwwwww, I smell a wedding......kyaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh....are there any more wishes that PD nim will grant in tonight's final episode. :D

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

Awwwwwww, I smell a wedding......kyaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh....are there any more wishes that PD nim will grant in tonight's final episode. :D

i don't want to imagine anything . :)  i don't want to be sad after . low , low expectetion . :)

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

and , and ... we can dream of a weading ? can we  ? :D

CqhRzraVMAAHaKM.jpg

And he did propose her in ep.19 even he said that casually. I think that could happen :D

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, deara said:

And he did propose her in ep.19 even he said that casually. I think that could happen :D

This is the place HJ met JH's abuji, right??? It was so beautiful. I cant wait to see them in weeding attire. So happy for happy ending but sad because no more Doctors after this.

It may not the end for PSH and KRW but will end for us if they out of radar :tears:

• Like 13

13 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

lmao I tried to ignore but you guys are too much.

1. PSH said she is ready for mature roles after Heirs so she took reporter role in Pino and now doctor in Doctors. She also said she got many professional offers now that she in her mid 20's 

2. She played lawyer in MICN7 which is the 6th biggest movie in Korea- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films_in_South_Korea and won an award from  Korean Association of Film Critics Awards for that role.

3. She was offered and in talk for the lead role in Silent Witness before Doctors. In fact they released this news on Doctors Presscon and her agency said they will answer after the drama because she needs to focus on Doctors first. But she have met and discussed with the Director before Doctors has started, which means she would likely to do it and we only need official statement from her. Her costar in the movie is Choi Min Sik- one of the most respected actors in Korea right now https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choi_Min-sik,  also stared all time highest grossing movie  The Admiral: Roaring Currents.

That's some facts for you.

Point is PSH didn't get this role because of Doctors or KRW's teaching her. She had it before doctors started airing 

Shinhye doesn't need KRW  to teach her to get any roles or offers.I don't care if you are shipping them. I even tried to not be party pooper so you guys can have fun but please stop giving her credit to him for your sake of shipping.

Shinhye doesn't need anyone to be where she is at right now, including KRW, with 13-year hard work. Her agency is too small to even be able to back her up... She got here all by herself, no connection no powerful background or agency. 

This is probably the 1st time shippers are taking her credit for the guy in all the ships I have seen. Not only her acting credit in Doctors now even her movie offer too? Is it because he is older? Or is it the only way that make your ship look legit?

Please respect her as a person and an actress first. She isn't your toy that you can just have fun for your fantasy/shipping

In this forum, most of women think that a woman can't exist by herself, or by her own talent, PSH has like a 15 years carrer, but people keep underestimate her work. Where is the women's solidarity?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

If this is where the proposal or wedding takes place, it looks so gorgeous !!!! If its a proposal I hope its at night and the bridge is light up with candles  :wub: 

3 hours to go ! :tears:

yes , i like it . it's beautiful .

• Like 5

excited for tonights episode. Hope we will get another kissing scene. God pleaaasssse. Hope the end of doctors may not be the end of psh and krw. But whatever happens, I really wish them both happiness and more success. Let us enjoy the last episode. 

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

just wondering what it mean... "doesn't meant that all end".... :blush:

lol i wonders too :blush:

:blush: im trying not say a lots about them lol  ... afraid someone will whine about her againnn lol :w00t: :rolleyes::phew: people must stop takes everything seriously. So i'll just keep it in my head :D

• Like 9

I've never posted on here, but I've always enjoyed reading the thread. BUT I JUST HAD TO POST THIS!!

Out of all the pictures they would have taken the PD HAD to post the one where KRW is looking at PSH and smilling  :heart:

maybe it's just fangirl heart :D
Edited by Sara Silva
  • Like 13