[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

On 8/8/2016 at 2:24 PM, enensmama said:

14 minutes ago, IsabelinaD said:

I put it in spoiler bc I don't want you to be like me...but ottoke..I need help!

Hide contents

Chingus!! did you watch the last BTS...the massages??!! 

I love how she takes care of him during breaks...I love it..but it saddens me a lot too. You not behave like that if you have a crush on him. This makes me think she has put him in the FRIENDZONE for sure. But what brings me relieve is that these scenes are from the first episodes...7or 8?..but she is not shy at all =( . She looks at him as her subaneim or oppa but not a crush...why? bc I will never ever do that to a man I feel atracttion. :crazy::bawling:

I notice KRW ..a little dissapointed..or sad or maybe tired, specially in the last part, but not happy at all. Why? bc he could notice that she looks at him like a friend....or it is only my delulu....

Today I'm not positive at all, sorry but please...tell me..what do you think?

Don't forget that everything here are assumptions...not more or less. 

if you said, this bts scene is from the first episode..do you think psh treat him like a middle age man just like krw say on vlive . i think psh more shy now after kiss..but we don't see much bts again from latest episode.so we don't know how they feel now.

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, shinhyefan said:

if you said, this bts scene is from the first episode..do you think psh treat him like a middle age man just like krw say on vlive . i think psh more shy now after kiss..but we don't see much bts again from latest episode.so we don't know how they feel now.

vlive?

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, IsabelinaD said:

I put it in spoiler bc I don't want you to be like me...but ottoke..I need help!

Hide contents

Chingus!! did you watch the last BTS...the massages??!! 

I love how she takes care of him during breaks...I love it..but it saddens me a lot too. You not behave like that if you have a crush on him. This makes me think she has put him in the FRIENDZONE for sure. But what brings me relieve is that these scenes are from the first episodes...7or 8?..but she is not shy at all =( . She looks at him as her subaneim or oppa but not a crush...why? bc I will never ever do that to a man I feel atracttion. :crazy::bawling:

I notice KRW ..a little dissapointed..or sad or maybe tired, specially in the last part, but not happy at all. Why? bc he could notice that she looks at him like a friend....or it is only my delulu....

Today I'm not positive at all, sorry but please...tell me..what do you think?

Don't forget that everything here are assumptions...not more or less. 

Don't worry chinggu, nothing is confirmed unless its confirm. Before that just keep believing what you're believing...

So far what we know are:

Shin Hye is always caring about her co star and she's an extrovert that is comfortable with any kind of skinship; but I do see the skinship is slightly different with Rae Won. Previously they were very playful and platonic, but now it feels more feminine and loving. It may probably because she's a grown up and that he's her respected sunbae, but I feel the difference.

Rae Won is an introvert based on people speculation, honestly I sense that vibe too from his interview. As a fellow introvert I know for sure we have a bigger personal space so skinship is not an easy thing. But he's a pro so if its for work, he don't mind with it but I figure that once the PD says cut, that"s where he draws the line. But by surenderring to Shin Hye back massaged like that means that hes comfortable with her, and her touch is not considered as invading personal space.

Please correct me if I'm wrong KRW's fans..

Also I see the bts for punch, he's not like that towards Kim Ah Joong. If he's by nature a skinship kind of guy, he'd do it with anybody, right? Regardless the genre of the drama...

These BTS are released by movie maker, they want to keep the hype and sell the loveline of RaeShin for the sake of the drama. So I actually feel that what we see is not what we would get. But they are also actors who have to work together closely for a certain period, so its hard to read what their real feelings are. The fact that they are comfortable with each other is enough for me... a great relationship starts off with comfort

So let's just ship them based on the BTS for as long as we can and keep on monitoring once the drama ended. I hope that after that they can sort out their feeling and find out whether they like that comfort and want to keep it or just back straight as hoobae sunbae.

Before that, we are free too have wishful thinking.

Cheer up Chinggu... don't let shipping business ruin your mood. It's supposed to be fun!

• Like 20

Guest miss_Addm

I so love the positivity in you chingu @starb82!

I like how you expound your ideas between the two. Totally sensible! And yes free wishful thinking! Sky is the limit! ahahaha

Given that PSH is really sweet & nice to every co actors she has worked with.. but hmmm.. come on girl! you're in your late 20's and your're not playing innocent right?! 

38 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Rae Won is an introvert based on people speculation, honestly I sense that vibe too from his interview. As a fellow introvert I know for sure we have a bigger personal space so skinship is not an easy thing. But he's a pro so if its for work, he don't mind with it but I figure that once the PD says cut, that"s where he draws the line. But by surenderring to Shin Hye back massaged like that means that hes comfortable with her, and her touch is not considered as invading personal space.

Please correct me if I'm wrong KRW's fans..

:)

I see him he always try to make his partner fell good , that means he let her do her way , like if she wants to massage him , so be it , if she wants to just talk , then talk woman , talk hahahaha .... he seams a gentelman , and this is what i admire about him from  lots of others things to admire . Introvert  people are actually very good observers . :)

only time will tell . but i like his relation with PSH ...they seams to go so well . I love this .

but ship my friends , ship , ship ...nothing wrong in this , who knows what will happend next ... life is so full of surprises . :D

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

I see him he always try to make his partner fell good , that means he let her do her way , like if she wants to massage him , so be it , if she wants to just talk , then talk woman , talk hahahaha .... he seams a gentelman , and this is what i admire about him for lots of others things to admire . Intovesrt people are actually very good observer . :)

only time will tell . but i like his relation with PSH ...they seams to go so well . I love this .

but ship my friends , ship , ship ...nothing wrong in this , who knows what will happend next ... life is so full of surprises . :D

how about the surgery bTs? he was sooo closed to PSH (only inch away eye to eye) have you seen KRW done this to his previous costars?

gzGK8XP.gif

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

how about the surgery bTs? he was sooo closed to PSH (only inch away eye to eye) have you seen KRW done this to his previous costars?

no , never  .

i saw him touch others co stars hair before and laugh with them , even in ''punch '' MOMENTS scenes where he laugh with his wife , co star ... " ...but being like that never .  i see him like he need a very confident woman ... to get him .  you know ???

• Like 16

13 hours ago, trust3 said:

i imagine her wearing one of his white shirt with half button open and a short pants ... kyaaaaaa :phew::phew:

yeah.  And he just woke up and he sees her preparing breakfast for both of them just wearing his shirt...then he gives her a back hug...or a kiss from behind...whatever.  Hahaha! :D

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

no , never  .

i saw him touch others co stars hair before and laugh with them , even in ''punch '' MOMENTS scenes where he laugh with his wife , co star ... " ...but being like that never .  i see him like he need a very confident woman ... to get him .  you know ???

do you think krw a passive guy? because the first love he have, is the girl ask him out first, so i automatically think his other relationship maybe same, the girl ask him out first.  I hope he not too passive toward shinhye. Shinhhye is a girl who see everyone same, if you don't make  a move or clear thought let her know, you are interested toward her. then you will become her friendzone.

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

I see him he always try to make his partner fell good , that means he let her do her way , like if she wants to massage him , so be it , if she wants to just talk , then talk woman , talk hahahaha .... he seams a gentelman , and this is what i admire about him from  lots of others things to admire . Intovesrt people are actually very good observer . :)

Yes, I feel he's a gentleman also... more like an old-school. All the pictures of him sitting in the corner alone kinda validate that he's an introvert. He needs a total silence and space to be able to concentrate and figure out how to deliver his lines. Compare that to Shin Hye who studies her script with so many people around her. Of course I'm sure at some point she will study in a quiet environment, but when she's on set she always surround herself with people, because she's a people person. Whereas KRW doesn't care and just find a quiet corner to get ready, even though there are tons of people on set. 

And yess... I think we are on common conclusion now that the reason KRW is so stuck with his phone is not because she has a GF or finding Pokemon... but it's the script. Another manly thing of him that I like... make use of the technology for his work.

Must... find... his... flaws... :crazy:

13 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

no , never  .

I quote you again... Maybe that's the difference, he's more relax and playful with Shin Hye now. What about his interaction with Soo Ae? Because the drama is soo full of make out scene, I wonder how they are off cam.

Went on a youtube spree and stumble on a video called "Kim Rae Won Kiss Collection" Phoooh!!! Thousand's day of promise is too hot! Is it too much to hope that DOCS will have that kind of scene too? Pretty please...  

Thank you @miss_Addm, we have to protect our hearts and keep our mind sane in this shipping business. Kekeke...

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, shinhyefan said:

do you think krw a passive guy? because the first love he have, is the girl ask him out first, so i automatically think his other relationship maybe same, the girl ask him out first.  I hope he not too passive toward shinhye. Shinhhye is a girl who see everyone same, if you don't make  a move or clear thought let her know, you are interested toward her. then you will become her friendzone.

yes , seams that the girl must take the first step . :)  but maybe , when he's very interested in someone he act .  Look ... he moved near her at the awards . :D  People like him are very patience ... but very passional .

they are the only ones to know what they fell . And they are so cute together . a plesure to watch . :)

9 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

yeah.  And he just woke up and he sees her preparing breakfast for both of them just wearing his shirt...then he gives her a back hug...or a kiss from behind...whatever.  Hahaha! :D

easy , easy ... some of us maybe are cardiacs . hahahaha

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

The kitchen set would be a great prop for the next kiss scene... there's an island in his kitchen, right???

9 minutes ago, shinhyefan said:

And he's married to his work... he even let a girl he had a crush on because of Gangnam Blues. But then again, maybe it's because he hasn't meet the one. Once he meet her, nothing could stand in the way... introvert or no introvert; that's just guy thing. Hopefully SH is the one...

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Yes, I feel he's a gentleman also... more like an old-school. All the pictures of him sitting in the corner alone kinda validate that he's an introvert. He needs a total silence and space to be able to concentrate and figure out how to deliver his lines. Compare that to Shin Hye who studies her script with so many people around her. Of course I'm sure at some point she will study in a quiet environment, but when she's on set she always surround herself with people, because she's a people person. Whereas KRW doesn't care and just find a quiet corner to get ready, even though there are tons of people on set. 

I quote you again... Maybe that's the difference, he's more relax and playful with Shin Hye now. What about his interaction with Soo Ae? Because the drama is soo full of make out scene, I wonder how they are off cam.

@miss_Addm

you know what ? the contrast are the ones who came so well together !!! :)

we must have a + and a - ...to be this powerful combination ...like in magnets . 

with Soo Ae they were sweet , but never saw a massage hahaha he also helped her fix the hair . but i believe even the age has something to say . haha

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

no , never  .

hmmm... :tounge_xd:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, starb82 said:

And he's married to his work... he even let a girl he had a crush on because of Gangnam Blues. But then again, maybe it's because he hasn't meet the one. Once he meet her, nothing could stand in the way... introvert or no introvert; that's just guy thing. Hopefully SH is the one...

exactly , very well said :)

the one , when he will find the one he will know . the brain , the heart ... hahaha

• Like 10