[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

36 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

they are pro ...of course they need to practice almost till perfection . haha  hard work . can you imagine go to work and kiss a hot human ... and this be your job . do you will have the right to complain that you had a bad day ? hahaha

Because Shin Hye looked so shy and even dodge his attempt, so I did not expect they'd kiss for real. No wonder Rae Won was flustered. Hehehe...

Must be the best job in the world... 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, starb82 said:

did they practice kissing for real?

I didn't see this in the bts...

I saw that in the BTS but it went by real quick.  It came right after them rehearsing the part where they suddenly realize how close they were standing beside each other by the claw machine then they turn to look at each other.  I even thought, oh, I think they're already kissing there.  But I guess the PD decided to prolong our agony (and theirs, heheheh) by making them feel awkward a bit longer before actually kissing.  So yes, I think if we get to watch the whole BTS, there will be a lot of footage of them kissing.  :P

• Like 12

4 hours ago, starb82 said:

Of course, set the sail, pull the anchor, away we go!!!

These might be better pictures to stimulate the imagination of their honeymoon.

#JustForFun

#Don'tTakeItTooSerious

#HappyIfItCameTrue

park-shin-hye-for-the-march-2015-issue-o

photo586505.jpg

Ooohhhh *mouth wide open* This is hottt :w00t: !!! Ok now I dont want their couple photoshoot dressed like the mature couple we see in Doctors ! They are covered up all the time in the drama so time to let loose and take a peek at whats under those covered clothes :w00t: A  photoshoot for work cum vacation pleaseee !

I want them in beach wear for the photoshoot at a tropical island somewhere far ! Imagine the skinship in beachwear :w00t: Ahahah..I am truly DELULU & PERVY  !!! :rolleyes:

And after the photoshoot ends, they can chill by the beach ! Imagine going for moonlight walks with the sea breeze blowing softly amidst the peaceful serenity of the secluded beach surrounded by only the sound of the waves from the sea and their beating hearts !!! Uuhhhh...bound to awaken some senses and those feels that are hidden all these while :w00t: :w00t: oh gawwddd..i sound like a bad and amateur mills & boon novel writer !!! Hahahahhhh ! Imma crazy shipper :lol::lol: !!!

A shipper can dream right ? :PB)

#just4fun 

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

#just4fun 

hm , ship as much as you want , my friend !!!!  ship and never loose the sense of shiping . if you want to do this ...and you feel well , there is no better feeling in this world . you can imagine what ever you want . YOUR IMAGINATION IS THE LIMIT !!! so ship as much as you want , my friend . If you want to do this ... here is the best place . and we will read all your ship toughts . Noboby will judge you , actually we will came with more ideas for you . So ...ship as much as you want , my friend !!!!

• Like 11

Official RaeShin Shippers Facebook Page

EF487191-B625-4C75-80F4-C731F1148411_zps

https://www.facebook.com/DoctorsOTP/

JOIN THE FUN GUYS and HELP US SPREAD THAT PAGE!! :D

If you haven't join yet our Official RaeShin shippers Facebook Page that serves as an extension of our insanity especially to the International Fans! Lol

Page also includes Doctors episode updates, spazz-worthy BTS videos, and RaeShin trivia:wub:

Take note-there are many RaeShin-crazy people there as well and the likes are rapidly surging day by day! 14,500+ in just a month and still counting even w/o promotion from other pages! Woah!

We hope you can join and support that page! Happy Shipping! :w00t:

Spoiler

We're targeting to reach 20,000 LIKES before the drama ends! Hahaha so help us promote palii pail! :glasses:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, sunflower001 said:

Ooohhhh *mouth wide open* This is hottt :w00t: !!! Ok now I dont want their couple photoshoot dressed like the mature couple we see in Doctors ! They are covered up all the time in the drama so time to let loose and take a peek at whats under those covered clothes :w00t: A  photoshoot for work cum vacation pleaseee !

I want them in beach wear for the photoshoot at a tropical island somewhere far ! Imagine the skinship in beachwear :w00t: Ahahah..I am truly DELULU & PERVY  !!! :rolleyes:

And after the photoshoot ends, they can chill by the beach ! Imagine going for moonlight walks with the sea breeze blowing softly amidst the peaceful serenity of the secluded beach surrounded by only the sound of the waves from the sea and their beating hearts !!! Uuhhhh...bound to awaken some senses and those feels that are hidden all these while :w00t: :w00t: oh gawwddd..i sound like a bad and amateur mills & boon novel writer !!! Hahahahhhh ! Imma crazy shipper :lol::lol: !!!

#just4fun 

I know right!!? I was thinking that could happen during the vacation treat with the whole staff and crew; but during the couple photoshoot is even better because there would only be two of them. Hahahaha... (well beside the magazine crew...)

Can I dream with you?

3 hours ago, akhenaten said:

I saw that in the BTS but it went by real quick.  It came right after them rehearsing the part where they suddenly realize how close they were standing beside each other by the claw machine then they turn to look at each other.  I even thought, oh, I think they're already kissing there.  But I guess the PD decided to prolong our agony (and theirs, heheheh) by making them feel awkward a bit longer before actually kissing.  So yes, I think if we get to watch the whole BTS, there will be a lot of footage of them kissing.  :P

Now I am really thinking about buying that DVD. Gosh! The first time ever...

• Like 12

1 minute ago, starb82 said:

I think she switch seat and moved to that one, in the beginning she sat on the left.

and they remain alone at the table .... :) i will do the same ...not loose the oportunity to be near him . but this is me . hahahaha 

• Like 11

7 hours ago, starb82 said:

Looking at his Hye Jung?

What is Hye Jung doing in front of him for him to look like that? :phew: :P

Gosh, you guys really ruin an innocent mind here. Kekeke 

i imagine her wearing one of his white shirt with half button open and a short pants ... kyaaaaaa :phew::phew:

• Like 11

4 hours ago, doctorsotpraeshin said:

OMG I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU! EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!! I always told friends that their chemistry is TOO GOOD to NOT HAVE ANOTHER PROJECT TOGETHER!! THEY DESERVE ANOTHER PROJECT TOGETHER!! 

Yes he said on interview, ji hong character is different with him in real, he's doesnt talk much and introvert.... make me think how can he so crazy and silly whenever he is with PSH :) perhaps because PSH is easy going person, bubbly and friendly so he can be open and feels comfortable whenever he is with her, its a good thing. Because none of his co-star playful and as fun as PSH. He always got older or same age co-star (except my lil bride) Most of girl on his age are more calm and quiet they are Always manage they act infront of men :D no fun at all i bet lol. So there's possiblity to having a interesting feeling toward PSH because of a unique character he saw on PSH. ( just let time will tell)

I want them to be pair again in a future in action romance drama/movie :)

• Like 13

38 minutes ago, trust3 said:

i imagine her wearing one of his white shirt with half button open and a short pants ... kyaaaaaa :phew::phew:

The ultimate boyfriend shirt, like the one Shin Hye wore during the script reading? 

13269369_807422982690835_565473540_n.jpg

Kekekeke...

Spoiler

white-tommy-bahama-crinkle-cotton-boyfri

It means, she has one... all that's left to do is execution!!

Gosh I should be sleeping, what am I doing here?

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, starb82 said:

The ultimate boyfriend shirt, like the one Shin Hye wore during the script reading? 

Kekekeke...

It means, she has one... all that's left to do is execution!!

Gosh I should be sleeping, what am I doing here?

Oh....I am so with you on this bf shirt...its the sexiest thing...if and when she wears one of his clothing the morning after....awwwwwww..I would love to see that scene for our OTP!

20e81f32fa3947ff_lawrence_laughing.xxxla

• Like 12

1 hour ago, starb82 said:

I think this is appropriate to be put here, don't you think?

42LBdEW.jpg

credit to owner...

I think she switch seat and moved to that one, in the beginning she sat on the left.

Nope, it was KRW who did moved to next PSH :P He sit on LMH's chair .

• Like 15