[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

8 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

he cannot remember wheter he got GF or not! let's give him a moment to think!

And look at his famous hand gestures...very much like the Malaysian FM when he was asked on her ideal type...awwww RaeWonssshiiiii...you are caught flat footed again!

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

why u're sad??? you want me and him together?? :D

i don't think so ... but still i was sad for a moment . ha ha ha

Just now, Jalhanda said:

And look at his famous hand gestures...very much like the Malaysian FM when he was asked to on her ideal type...awwww RaeWonssshiiiii...you are caught flat footed again!

maybe he want to tell us more .

c'mon ... Prince , tell us ... we will keep the secret !!! ha ha ha ha

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

hahahahah it's like he's having brain freeze!

I watched the complete clip below. The first part (as translated above) he replied it makes him feel more comfortable and better (note the part where he seemed constipated he didn't deny having a gf yet!). The next part is when the MC further added he can't tell his gf if the food doesn't taste good, he replied he'd let her (the MC) know his comment after he has a gf (smart guy!) Hehehe ....

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, tlee66 said:

I watched the complete clips below. The first part (as translated above) he replied it makes him feel more comfortable and better. The next part is when the MC further added he can't tell his gf if the food doesn't taste good, he replied he'd let her (the MC) know his comment after he has a gf (smart guy!) Hehehe ....

lol.. the safest answer after a 'moment' of thinking!

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, tlee66 said:

I watched the complete clip below. The first part (as translated above) he replied it makes him feel more comfortable and better (note the part where he seemed constipated he didn't deny having a gf yet!). The next part is when the MC further added he can't tell his gf if the food doesn't taste good, he replied he'd let her (the MC) know his comment after he has a gf (smart guy!) Hehehe ....

do you understand chinese? :blush:
what was the question on the screen? 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

he maybe wants to clarify, "my GF knows how to cook. so your question is not valid!" :D

yeah , that was in his mind ...  ha ha

5 minutes ago, tlee66 said:

I watched the complete clips below. The first part (as translated above) he replied it makes him feel more comfortable and better. The next part is when the MC further added he can't tell his gf if the food doesn't taste good, he replied he'd let her (the MC) know his comment after he has a gf (smart guy!) Hehehe ....

well .. even the silence is an answer :D

3 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

lol.. the safest answer after a 'moment' of thinking!

'' okay ...take your time ...think , think ... bingo .... ''

• Like 9

1 minute ago, beansprouts said:

do you understand chinese? :blush:
what was the question on the screen? 

Yes, at 0.29 sec, the question is does he prefer to cook for his gf compared to her cooking for him? He replied: He prefers to cook. Then the MC asked why, is he afraid his gf can't cook? (that was when he started to get constipated and blurted the reply it makes him feel more comfortable/better cooking for her.

So his answers on preference of bed/sofa etc are all from the Q&A session.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, tlee66 said:

Yes, at 0.29 sec, the question is does he prefer to cook for his gf compared to her cooking for him? He replied: He prefers to cook. Then the MC asked why, is he afraid his gf can't cook? (that was when he started to get constipated and blurted the reply it makes him feel more comfortable/better cooking for her.

ha ha  i see ... thank you !!!

well ... now i understand why he take his time to answer ...he already has so many things to explain at home . ha ha ha ha ha

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, tlee66 said:

So his answers on preference of bed/sofa etc are all from the Q&A session.

thank you!!...:blush:
a different choice of word make a different meaning.. :D

• Like 12