[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Wow, he is a really a dish to savour :tongue:

I am just gone for a few hours and so many pages to catch up! I am impressed, he sang Doctor's OST 'It's Love' :lol: ... he looked so young, great complexion and in such good and shy mood. He is more nervous than his fans ... so cute!

• Like 13

1 minute ago, tlee66 said:

Wow, he is a really a dish to savour :tongue:

I am just gone for a few hours and so many pages to catch up! I am impressed, he sang Doctor's OST 'It's Love' :lol: ... he looked so young, great complexion and in such good and shy mood. He is more nervous than his fans ... so cute!

yes , it is . :D

for this reason we will always find more in his interviews ...where are not fans near .

so ...he will cook for his GF . okay , what GF ? HAHAHAHA and he like more to stay on the sofa .  and we have no idea what he likes to photograph :D

2 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

he said he would love to do romance but asked fans what wud they like to see him in.. they said action.. he said too bad then i need to cancel my plan and act in action instead! cute oppa..

oh , how sweet . so he has another romance in his mind . ha ha ha ha

• Like 11

1 minute ago, bogin79 said:

he said he would love to do romance but asked fans what wud they like to see him in.. they said action.. he said too bad then i need to cancel my plan and act in action instead! cute oppa..

who said action??? :angry::D

i hope he found the right character.. it's good if he tries a new one too! :blush:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

and i still don't know what he likes to photograph . hahahahaha

If you see carefully, SH turn to the left and there's a red light like camera flash...And SH turn again with smile....I think someone with her..You know, someone who love take picture....:D

• Like 11