[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

2 minutes ago, arissa1509 said:

If you see carefully, SH turn to the left and there's a red light like camera flash...And SH turn again with smile....I think someone with her..You know, someone who love take picture....:D

:D

our detective .

4 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

who said action??? :angry::D

i hope he found the right character.. it's good if he tries a new one too! :blush:

but with love . i have this obsession . ha ha ha

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , it is . :D

for this reason we will always find more in his interviews ...where are not fans near .

so ...he will cook for his GF . okay , what GF ? HAHAHAHA and he like more to stay on the sofa .  and we have no idea what he likes to photograph :D

oh , how sweet . so he has another romance in his mind . ha ha ha ha

Hahaha ... I read a version where he was asked why he prefers to cook for his gf? Is it because his gf is not a good cook? He paused before answering he'll answer the question when he has a gf. He paused to think = he is trying to cover up :rolleyes:

• Like 11

1 minute ago, tlee66 said:

Hahaha ... I read a version where he was asked why he prefers to cook for his gf? Is it because his gf is not a good cook? He paused before answering he'll answer the question when he has a gf. He paused to think = he is trying to cover up :rolleyes:

something like : '' she knows to cook '' or like ''' she's my GF ''  ????

1 minute ago, beansprouts said:

yes we become greedy now! :D

VERY :D

• Like 11

now that sounds like him :D all are secret! 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, raeshine137 said:

I think this song has spescial meaning for KRW AND PSH. According to korean fans they found in bts that KRW sang it when he and PSH walked along the rode (the night fishing scene). I believe KRW love this song. 

I agree, I think the lyrics of this song applies to KRW and PSH very well. And the way he sang 'Yes I believe my des___ti___ny" :w00t: like she is his destiny!

• Like 11

I agree, I think the lyrics of this song applies to KRW and PSH very well. And the way he sang 'Yes I believe my des___ti___ny" :w00t: like she is his destiny!

he know it . he know it ...that he will create this ...and he still sing that song  . whyyy ??? hahahahahaha

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

ha ha ha ha ha

so it is a GF ....

Hahaha ...

Just now, maria1983 said:

he know it . he know it ...that he will create this ...and he still sing that song  . whyyy ??? hahahahahaha

Because I want them to know ... but I can't tell ... coz she won't let me .... so I will sing it to the world :sweatingbullets: .... and she can't say anything coz I am only singing a song :lol:

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, tlee66 said:

Hahaha ...

Because I want them to know ... but I can't tell ... coz she won't let me .... so I will sing it to the world :sweatingbullets: .... and she can't say anything coz I am only singing a song :lol:

ha ha ha ha ha

like ; "what have you done ?

what ? what ?

hm , you are so clever ...don't you ? '''

3 minutes ago, beansprouts said:

"because i just want to play with your hearts.." :D

good game , good . indeed .

• Like 12

What's wrong with this ring. This ring Chanel.  I can understand why she wears it in public. But it's her birthday with friends. It is no more than one ring.  She's Catholic. She's Catholic. Ring wearing on the ring finger of the left hand. wedding ring? She often wears the same ring or rings of the same brand and disguises them with one hand on the other.  But it seems it is always ring on it and always on the same finger :tongue:

• Like 10

1 minute ago, tatay81 said:

What's wrong with this ring. This ring Chanel.  I can understand why she wears it in public. But it's her birthday with friends. It is no more than one ring.  She's Catholic. She's Catholic. Ring wearing on the ring finger of the left hand. wedding ring? She often wears the same ring or rings of the same brand and disguises them with one hand on the other.  But it seems it is always ring on it and always on the same finger :tongue:

okay ... don't give us more reasons . pls . ha ha ha ha yes , she always has that ring .  :D

• Like 11