[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

On 12/28/2017 at 5:55 AM, lclarakl said:

Okay, I'm just going to say this on this thread because I know I'm among friends. I'm still trying to get into the Black Knight, but the chemistry between my Doctor's couple seems so much stronger than my Black Knight couple. The kisses between the Black couple makes me cringe to watch (I'm hoping they get better). There just seems to be this natural chemistry/attraction between KRW and PSH.

agree! i feel the same way too.. in BK, i didnt see the sparkle in KRW's eyes. So different with how the way KRW look at PSH.. eyes can't lie :wub:

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Kelly86 said:

Rae won is a great actor he takes his characters seriously and his roles but I'm going to agree I don't see any chemistry between him and his black night co star. His acting is still great but I don't feel the same chemistry that is undeniably radiating like in doctors. 

:D

hm , good old times . or new old good times , or good new times . who knows , just wait and we will see . right ? right !!! :D

3 hours ago, rinsen22 said:

agree! i feel the same way too.. in BK, i didnt see the sparkle in KRW's eyes. So different with how the way KRW look at PSH.. eyes can't lie :wub:

:D

well ... they have beautiful eyes . and also that mirror in the face . hahahaha okay , no more joke . :D

that chemistry was something ... :D

BUT I ENJOY KNIGHTY . :wub: he's sexy ...like always :D

BUT ALSO MISS THE DOCTORS DAYS .

• Like 8

On 12/31/2017 at 12:09 PM, golfishcookp9 said:

@golfishcookp9, you made my day with the behind the scene playfulness between KRW and PSH. That connection behind the scene, shone through in front of the camera. You can see that these are two people who like each other. I don't mean necessarily romantically, but as friends. I wish I could find another drama with this typeof chemistry.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, lclarakl said:

@golfishcookp9, you made my day with the behind the scene playfulness between KRW and PSH. That connection behind the scene, shone through in front of the camera. You can see that these are two people who like each other. I don't mean necessarily romantically, but as friends. I wish I could find another drama with this typeof chemistry.

exactly :)

WISE WORDS .

GREAT DAY TO ALL !!!

• Like 7

18 hours ago, maria1983 said:

well ... they have beautiful eyes . and also that mirror in the face . hahahaha okay , no more joke . :D

that chemistry was something ... :D

BUT I ENJOY KNIGHTY . :wub: he's sexy ...like always :D

BUT ALSO MISS THE DOCTORS DAYS .

His sexyness is no doubt! :love:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, rinsen22 said:

His sexyness is no doubt! :love:

AT FIRST I GIVE YOU LIKE ... then i give you a cup ( because in my mind was like that cup means victory ) but now i see is TANKS . but no ... i will give you a CUP and a like :D

YES , juts look at him ...

• Like 7