[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Okay, I'm just going to say this on this thread because I know I'm among friends. I'm still trying to get into the Black Knight, but the chemistry between my Doctor's couple seems so much stronger than my Black Knight couple. The kisses between the Black couple makes me cringe to watch (I'm hoping they get better). There just seems to be this natural chemistry/attraction between KRW and PSH.

• Like 11

12 hours ago, lclarakl said:

Okay, I'm just going to say this on this thread because I know I'm among friends. I'm still trying to get into the Black Knight, but the chemistry between my Doctor's couple seems so much stronger than my Black Knight couple. The kisses between the Black couple makes me cringe to watch (I'm hoping they get better). There just seems to be this natural chemistry/attraction between KRW and PSH.

I may be biased but to me Doctors chemistry was superb and there is no comparison. The way Honghonghong (or Kim Rae Won) just looked at Hyejung I was just… oh my god! BK doesn’t have the similar feel even though his character is romantic there too

• Like 10

I have watched some parts of black knight just because of KRW:D i still felts main actress remains stiff in her acting :mellow: Black knight bts have not release, wonder how KRW react when facing the main actress ? As in doctors, he looked so shy in front of PSH:D

@lclarakl  PSH & KRW really bring out their sincerity in doctors. Especially their kissing scene in the last episode, their happiness looks just like a REAL Couple:heart:

• Like 9

6 hours ago, golfishcookp9 said:

I have watched some parts of black knight just because of KRW:D i still felts main actress remains stiff in her acting :mellow: Black knight bts have not release, wonder how KRW react when facing the main actress ? As in doctors, he looked so shy in front of PSH:D

@golfishcookp9 and @ryoya9, I agree with you both. Their chemistry was off the charts; it could also be seen in the behind the scene clips. Everything just seemed so natural and unforced. PSH didn't look as if she was intimidated by being with a more mature actor; she looked confident in her own skin and with him

@golfishcookp9, I said after watching ep 4 that the couple in Black Knight didn't 'match' to me; KRW comes across as a very charismatic man and the female lead's character seems very 'teenagerish', silly and immature--almost like a child acting out. I'm hoping this changes as the drama goes on. I'm enjoying the drama, but more for the story and less for the romance. 

• Like 10

On 12/28/2017 at 6:55 AM, lclarakl said:

Finally, somebody was brave enough to state her observation...may I now second her opinion. May I also state that it is not just SSK who is stiff...if you will watch it closely KRW is more stiff than her...in fact he never seemed this unnatural in his past dramas, his awkwardness is quite obvious, his restrained acting is showing and giving us the "cringe" feeling...no wonder his favorite word during the PC and Vlive is "burden"......seems like this drama is giving him a lot of pressure instead of working in a breeze feeling.

• Like 11

7 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

Finally, somebody was brave enough to state her observation...may I now second her opinion. May I also state that it is not just SSK who is stiff...if you will watch it closely KRW is more stiff than her...in fact he never seemed this unnatural in his past dramas, his awkwardness is quite obvious, his restrained acting is showing and giving us the "cringe" feeling...no wonder his favorite word during the PC and Vlive is "burden"......seems like this drama is giving him a lot of pressure instead of working in a breeze feeling.

Oh, I said that on the Black Knight too thread after the 2nd episode--stiff kiss and couple not matching.  However, you said something that lets me know that I'm not the only one....KRW does act stiff and not as relaxed. I really noticed in the last couple of episodes that it made me go back and rewatch Doctors so I could compare one thing.....his eyes. His eyes in Black Knight are not as lively as they are in Doctors.  I couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking as he looked at SSK say her lines. I'm truly hoping that as Black Knight goes on the invisible guard I see will disappear. He and PSH were just natural to me.

• Like 9