[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

6 hours ago, yuliyanah said:

Not sure what to watch next....what about Punch?  They say that it's a good one for KRW but it's just dark drama.

Any suggestions?

Punch is good, I watched it half way while waiting for new eps from Doctors during the last 2 weeks and I am watching the rest of the eps now

But, yeah..its a dark drama, his character is ruthless and vulnerable at the same time. If you dont enjoy this kinda genre then you will not like it but if you like KRW it is a must watch cause you will appreciate his brilliant acting talent as the characters in Punch and Doctors are the complete opposite and he definitely showed his acting range here ! I started watching after reading that it is one of his truly great performance and I do agree, he deserves an award for his potrayal in Punch !

I think his famous rom com dramas are  Love Story in Harvard, Gourmet and Attic Cat. I plan to watch PSH Pinocchio after Im done with Punch but will take my time with their past dramas as I am already hooked to Lovers in Moonlight right now !  And there's just too little time between real life and watching kdramas :D

• Like 13

news regarding Doctors director's cut. As of the moment orders still haven't the required number of copies to continue the release of blu ray and dvd cut. Kindly ask your friends to buy if they have money. If blu ray doesn't meet the 1000 copies orders. Even dvd cut will not be released. So spread the news! :) thanks! 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, sunflower001 said:
  9 hours ago, yuliyanah said:

Not sure what to watch next....what about Punch?  They say that it's a good one for KRW but it's just dark drama.

Any suggestions?

All of KRW dramas has a good rating at korea. Specially attic cat. 

My love form another star, my love story in harvard and gourmet also has a good rating about 20% even punch. Punch is still no1 drama at its time slot even though it didn't receive 20% rating only at 13%. But still no1 drama on its time slot. No wonder KRW reputation in korea in terms of his acting is well received and he was considered too actor in which everyone wants to work with

• Like 9

On 8/30/2016 at 8:51 PM, CeejayA said:

All of KRW dramas has a good rating at korea. Specially attic cat. 

My love form another star, my love story in harvard and gourmet also has a good rating about 20% even punch. Punch is still no1 drama at its time slot even though it didn't receive 20% rating only at 13%. But still no1 drama on its time slot. No wonder KRW reputation in korea in terms of his acting is well received and he was considered too actor in which everyone wants to work with

Timing is different.

20% rating 10 years ago might not be consider huge. 

But today it is because less and less people watching TV compared to 10 years ago.

For example Stairway to heaven got 45% in the same year with Rooftop Room Cat- 2003. And a year later, Dae Jang Geum  got almost 60%. It's almost impossible to have this kind of ratings these days... 

And rating didn't do very well in 2014 -early 2015. but it got better toward the end of 2015. Like Punch and Pinocchio could have gotten better rating if they aired at this time. It was a depressed time for Korea dramas

Overall KRW's dramas do well.

But Doctors is giving him his 2nd peak showing that it's done better than his other older dramas in between.

Doctors is the 2nd drama that broke 20% with 4 more months left for 2016, where there are many more in 2013... Like Good Doctors, Horse doctors, Queen of Ambition, Empress Ki, Master's Sun, IHYV, Heirs, YWCFTS,etc...

I just want to explain the 20% today and 10 years ago aren't the same so you shouldn't use it as a mark. 20% now can be considered close to 40% 10 years ago :) 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, yuliyanah said:

Thank you much @sunflower001 and @CeejayA for your suggestions.  For now I will try Punch and then later Attic Cat.  KRW's interviews and what others say about him really intrigued me.  I can see already why a lot of actors & actresses wants to work with him and that includes PSH.  

Attic cattt you should watch that i recommend that :lol: he is cute in that drama hmmm he was only 22yrs old.

• Like 7

Btw im kinda happy that there's no news about them together on internet :D they both very busy person, very private about their personal life just like ninja :lol: so fans and media wont bothers them. hopely there will be a good news from them next year, about a new project together :blush:

• Like 9

On 8/30/2016 at 0:35 AM, jnlyjunsg said:

I've already placed an order. But at the rate that the sales of bluray is going, I'm truly worried. We're halfway through the pre-order period but its sales is <50%, it's only around 30%.

Hopefully the sales will pick up soon. If not the production of the director's cut maybe cancelled and we won't even have the chance to buy it, let alone release parts of it.

Those who can afford the D-cut Blu-Ray but are waiting for the D-cut DVD, please, do kindly place your orders now. There's no point waiting for the D-cut DVD because if we don't meet 1000 sets for the D-cut Blu-Ray, there will be no D-cut DVD as well.

I understand not everyone can afford it but those who can, please don't hesitate. For those who can't afford it, joint purchase with friends or other fans is a viable option.

Please help. Thanks.

The Blu-Ray edition is too darned pricey! :(

• Like 5

CrL19LAUAAAAmcj.jpg

coincidences?

52 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

I just saw some photos on instagram of KRW flying off to LA for a photoshoot..PSH is in the same country and just a flight away from Oregon to LA !! :w00t: 

Is it too much to ask for a couple photoshoot pretty pretty pretty pleaseeeeee ?!   *pray* 

PSH is in Portland right? Maybe they will meet for a photoshoot together?

• Like 12