[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

1 hour ago, thao_2512 said:

Just leaving this here for those people keep saying Shinhye is only good in the drama because of him or getting more offers because of him teaching her.

And I said it before it's normal for actors discuss rehearse so they can bring the best the the viewers. This isn't the 1st time happened with Shinhye. 

Also he also said it again today, one of the reasons he accepted Doctors because of Shinhye. 

He mentioned before all Korean actors would want to work with her if they had a chance. CMS, her next costar, is a much bigger actor and senior than KRW at it.

Because she is Park Shin Hye, as simple as that. There is nothing she can't offer

Please feel free to ship but restrain taking my girl's credit  from her acting and effort  in Doctors or her casting lol

She doesn't deserved that from her "fans" or "shippers".

Thanks

Can you guys remember us saying that PSH was getting more offers because of KRW? Or us discrediting PSH contribution in the series? You are putting words into people's mouth here. Maybe it is you discrediting KRW contribution dont you think? 

• Like 15

24 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

I wanna know why he is BLUSHING after the first kiss ????? :w00t::w00t::w00t: :wub:

Did he blush in GB ? in PB ?? :phew:

Hahahahah! Yeah...same here....we know you blushed, it was so obvious, we've seen it.....so WEYO????? That's the million dollar question??????

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

KRW is like this ... i remember at some interview for GB that he said that he was amazed by beauthy of the actress who played with them . he even ask her to take picture with him   :)))) With this man i believe what you see is what you get . :D

I WILL SAY ... HER . Don't know ...like '' Oppa , oppa give me your phone number so i can send you pictures ... '' hahaha

But... You know what... PSH attended to 3 meals a day but not even ok teacyoen got her no. So I would think KRw asked for her first. 

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

I wanna know why he is BLUSHING after the first kiss ????? :w00t::w00t::w00t: :wub:

Did he blush in GB ? in PB ?? :phew:

Its been quiet a while since he has to do romantic scene, beside he already has amaze feeling toward PSH ( maybe because of her cuteness, her acting skill and many things he saw in her)  :lol:

• Like 10

1 minute ago, liz-danielle said:

But... You know what... PSH attended to 3 meals a day but not even ok teacyoen got her no. So I would think KRw asked for her first. 

all this will be posibble . I see KRW if he really wants something he's unstoppable .

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

this is exactly what she does ...but just let her in her world . :)

ignore , ignore :D

I am sorry for quoting her I cant just ignore her arrogance. Ok let us just continue to spazz and live in our lovely, happy shippers paradise.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

If someone like honghonghong ask your phone no for sure u'll give it without any doubt wakakaka

Ps/ do we need a fact who give 1st lol

hahahaha

1 minute ago, JaneS said:

I am sorry for quoting her I cant just ignore her arrogance. Ok let us just continue to spazz and live in our lovely, happy shippers paradise.

oh , don't say sorry , dear friend . :) I UNDERSTAND YOU , but all your explanations will be like you will try to explain to someone about the fact that the water is liquid , and she will say over and over again is not . Will be no end ... just waste of energy and good spirit . :)  fighting !!!

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

I saw that clip 3 meals in a day on YTube !!

Im with you..i think KRW ask her first and he is a cool & mature namja so of course he would ask her first :wub:

• Like 13

Dont you guys think its been script i mean a discussed betwen ( PD, KRW, PSH and some other who involved in the project) that he stayed/didnt go on trip so he will handle the interview? Better than doing interview after they return from trip (together) coz he can handle it by him self better than let PSH being questioning noisy question by media? He's mature man he knows what to do and what he have to say and what he's not to say :rolleyes: ahh my delulu :wub:

25 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

all this will be posibble . I see KRW if he really wants something he's unstoppable .

And under the radar aka people wont noticed it lol :w00t:

• Like 10

12 hours ago, saeedeh said:

6 hours ago, starb82 said:

"KRW said that since there's a lot hoobae PSH was more comfortable with him more like a oppa. #KimRaeWon#ParkShinHye

what this mean? i don't understand

he say there a lot hoobae that psh was more comfortable with , so psh with him more like a oppa.

this is i understand, is it right?

15 minutes ago, deara said:

Dont you guys think its been script i mean a discussed betwen ( PD, KRW, PSH and some other who involved in the project) that he stayed/didnt go on trip so he will handle the interview? Better than doing interview after they return from trip (together) coz he can handle it by him self better than let PSH being questioning noisy question by media? He's mature man he knows what to do and what he have to say and what he's not to say :rolleyes: ahh my delulu :wub:

And under the radar aka people wont noticed it lol :w00t:

yeah , i think like that, maybe krw say psh : you go to vacation, i will handle the interview. wah so gentlemen...

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

"KRW said that since there's a lot hoobae PSH was more comfortable with him more like a oppa. #KimRaeWon#ParkShinHye

what this mean? i don't understand

he say there a lot hoobae that psh was more comfortable with , so psh with him more like a oppa.

this is i understand, is it right?

Maybe he's talking about the other cast who's basically her hoobae. So she's more comfortable with him because she can rely on him more.

Its either that or referring to her past co star who is the same age in oppose of him who's a lot older.

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

If someone like honghonghong ask your phone no for sure u'll give it without any doubt wakakaka

Ps/ do we need a fact who give 1st lol

I wont hesitate to ask him first lol like "dont you want to ask my phone no. oppaa?" With cuteness overload hahaha. I dont care if im embarassing my self infront of him lol :w00t:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, maria1983 said:

this is exactly what she does ...but just let her in her world . :)

ignore , ignore :D

Ahahahaha... how I love that we have exactly the same reaction to just ignore the negativity now.

Raeshin shipper is a fun loving, peace keeping people.

All we want to do is to spread our love towards these two wonderful actors who appreciate each other without  considering who's better than who, who's more popular than who. Just two wonderful human being who we hope destined for each other.

Now... any thoughts about the impromptu press con?

Do they usually have press con AFTER the drama ended? Enlightened me, girls.

50 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

hahahaha

oh , don't say sorry , dear friend . :) I UNDERSTAND YOU , but all your explanations will be like you will try to explain to someone about the fact that the water is liquid , and she will say over and over again is not . Will be no end ... just waste of energy and good spirit . :)  fighting !!!

I edit and quote you again, sawry!! But just like Ji Hong said, "Don't cast pearl to swine"?? I hope that's the right terms he used. That's a wise man, he is...

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Ahahahaha... how I love that we have exactly the same reaction to just ignore the negativity now.

Raeshin shipper is a fun loving, peace keeping people.

All we want to do is to spread our love towards these two wonderful actors who appreciate each other without  considering who's better than who, who's more popular than who. Just two wonderful human being who we hope destined for each other.

:D

place for all under this sun . :D

LIFE PASS SO FAST ... LET'S JUST ENJOY THOSE MOMENTS :)

hm, how i envy every woman who received  those soft touch . hahaha

CqyOkzPVIAA0BLG.jpg

ctto

• Like 11

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

:D

place for all under this sun . :D

LIFE PASS SO FAST ... LET'S JUST ENJOY THOSE MOMENTS :)

hm, how i envy every woman who received  those soft touch . hahaha

ctto

CqyOkzPVIAA0BLG.jpg

Omo!! That's not in the aired version either. Da*n you and your marketing attack for your DVD, PD-Nim. But it's effective, now I want to know what's in the DVD. Director's cut, behind the scene, deleted scene. I want it all!!!

• Like 14