[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

:D

place for all under this sun . :D

LIFE PASS SO FAST ... LET'S JUST ENJOY THOSE MOMENTS :)

hm, how i envy every woman who received  those soft touch . hahaha

ctto

CqyOkzPVIAA0BLG.jpg

Omo!! That's not in the aired version either. Da*n you and your marketing attack for your DVD, PD-Nim. But it's effective, now I want to know what's in the DVD. Director's cut, behind the scene, deleted scene. I want it all!!!

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

CqyOkzPVIAA0BLG.jpg

ctto

where you get this @maria1983

do you have a secret source that we don't know?

Just now, Jalhanda said:

These latest BTS are so precious...I am amazed how comfortable they are REALLY!!!! Awesome visuals whenever this two are together...loving every second of it. KRW and his fetish on PSH's hair....so sweet!

They are teasing us to order the DVD DC.....yaaaayyyyyyy!!!!

yes ,

CqyQM02UMAAQM31.jpg

ctto

2 hours ago, sunflower001 said:

I cant stand still looking at this hug !! This is wayyyyy intimate than the other front hugs the way she turns her head into his shoulders :wub:

I agree....if only this hug scene was included this could have been the best hug since they are really so into each others embrace.

57 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Now... any thoughts about the impromptu press con?

Do they usually have press con AFTER the drama ended? Enlightened me, girls.

Yes they do, SBS does this often, specially when the drama is a success. I remember with Pinocchio they even had pictorials along with the individual interview....I hope we will get to see the same from the other major cast...in particular Shin Hye.

54 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

ctto

And you know what makes it giddy...its how he does it....you can sense that it's not just a simple "hey, your hair is a mess, let me fix it"....there's so much care, tenderness and sweetness that comes along with it...they way he touches it....I can't explain but really..if I were in PSH's shoes I will feel goosebumps!

8 minutes ago, DOCDOC said:

@maria1983

sory, can't delete above.

yeah, why he open his eyes?must be pd nim tease him?because shinhhye that moment laught too

YES , SEAMS SO ...

1 minute ago, Jalhanda said:

And you know what makes it giddy...its how he does it....you can sense that it's not just a simple "hey, your hair is a mess, let me fix it"....there's so much care, tenderness and sweetness that comes along with it...they way he touches it....I can't explain but really..if I were in PSH's shoes I will feel goosebumps!

:)

Kyaaaaaaa !!! The BTS :wub::wub:

I cant believe that he is an introvert like people say he is just looking at how natural and comfortable he is around PSH who he doesnt know very well before the drama...he is so touchy feely with her ! Aigoooo ! PSH must be affecting him much for him to come out of his shell like that :D

They look so comfortable and natural and cozy with each other :wub::wub:

17 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

Kyaaaaaaa !!! The BTS :wub::wub:

I cant believe that he is an introvert like people say he is just looking at how natural and comfortable he is around PSH who he doesnt know very well before the drama...he is so touchy feely with her ! Aigoooo ! PSH must be affecting him much for him to come out of his shell like that :D

They look so comfortable and natural and cozy with each other :wub::wub:

Usually introvert person will be open fully to people who they think really close with :) you will find how crazy, goofy they are when you get knows them better. They used to live in their world, world that you will find so interesting. And As he is a pisces march 19 ( fortunately same date with my dad lol). As far as i know, they will do anything to make their other behalf happy, they arent good to expressing their feeling with words but they showed it from what they did for them. They didnt talk much too, they are like ....everything they do, they have are for the one they love but when they get hurt,... they'll get brokenheart really hard :) 

Archived