[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, jellybellymonster said:

Chingus I'm here!

Wrist grab. But they let her go. GD and MH argue.

GD calls BS mom. He tells her that BS is sleeping over at her boss. Mom is happy!

hhhhhhhhh he called the wrong person!! :lol: 

loved that they let go of her wrists!! 

5 minutes ago, briseis said:

GD calling mum to tell BS not to sleep there! But of course mum is happy and tells GD to get out immediately and tells BS to make effortt! LOL!

I'll just egnore this woman's cheepness since she's harmless and she's helping our OTP to have more time together!! hhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhh she told him whe's there and to go home!! poor Guk Do couldn't believe his ears!! :lol: 

wait I just realise Guk Do doesn't know Bong Soon's job and so he doesn't understand why she's sleeping in her boss's house!! 

Lololol! How did he end up on the couch next to her? 

Mhmm she sure knows how to cook ..i Guess queen bee's training making her cook is very handy . 

MH should just marry her now , lol! 

After telling him her story she's a bit depressed, MH tells her to come play. Then they start playing VR video game.

Then, BS falls asleep on the sofa. Next morning, preview scene. She asks him what he's doing there ? He says the floor was to caold or something.

They go eat breakfast, BS made a fist ! MH is surprise ! She tolds him to don't be grateful, she's used to cook since young because of her mom. But then he complains about this and that saying he has no reason to be grateful. She tells him to don't eat then. After he talks about GD and BS gets mad and put the chopstick through the table like in the preview.

After they're in the car heading to the police station.

Archived