[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

@kaoriharang i watched it too many times till i can count those kisses. I already knew JCW is a good kisser from Healer but i dont know he is SUPER GOOD. I think by far he is the best kisser among K drama actors. The kisses looks so natural, romantic and he did not over do it. N i think Yoona respond in a good manner. She responded n not just stay put and had stucked lips (some actresses didn't responded to kiss scene they just let the male lead doing all the work). 

SAME! i am watching it over and over again :D 

HAHA your analysis of the kisses are spot on! indeed sometimes i feel that korean drama kisses are practically statues and the female lead just let the men do all the work.

indeed for the kisses between JCW-Yoona that is not the case! amazing (: I love it! i really felt it was just natural (: not to mention that the sunset in Spain was just beautiful :wub:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

SAME! i am watching it over and over again :D 

HAHA your analysis of the kisses are spot on! indeed sometimes i feel that korean drama kisses are practically statues and the female lead just let the men do all the work.

indeed for the kisses between JCW-Yoona that is not the case! amazing (: I love it! i really felt it was just natural (: not to mention that the sunset in Spain was just beautiful :wub:

I think its not only their kisses. But their cuddlings also are very lovely and romantic. The way JCW backhug her n rest his chin on her shoulder and Yoona response by giving the soft gaze to him. The way he kiss her hair, the way Yoona caress for his hair and he responded back. Omo i can go all day analysing this couple. Just love them so much. Those cuddles i think makes their chemistry stronger aside from the kiss. 

newbie here. I decided to drop a comment here because of the kisses on the last episode. not because of the story (sorry girls k2 is not that good imo). but damn ji chang wook is a really GOOD KISSER. to all the men (& women) out there, that's how you kiss your woman. I've been married for 9 years so I just know it. that kiss in Spain, is like a foreplay. he kissed her to tease her to go further (iykwim). so natural. unlike any other actor that trying to kiss their counterpart violently but still look like acting. in K2, ji chang wook definitely knows how to kiss, he completely understand how to please a woman. & really I don't get it cause his IG feeds show him more like a mama boy, flower boy. how the hell someone like that managed to pulls kisses like the one he did in Spain?

6 hours ago, MindfulL said:

No, I mean it was being assumed and they were never supposed to be romantic-linked originally from the beginning. JCW never said anything about it. And after finishing the drama, though there is some lacking parts on the script-writing, I think it makes sense for how everything turns out. Given the characteristics of the characters, I see JeHa being in love with Anna. I can't see how he can fall in love with a person like YooJin.

Jeha nature of caring for other people just not a good match for someone like YooJin. Jeha can easily connected with other's feeling and Yoojin only cares for herself. From there we know this two are the polar opposite who just cannot fit each other. Anna is the best fit for him. They are opposite but Jeha and Anna is the opposites that completes each other. 

2 hours ago, liltash85 said:

I think its not only their kisses. But their cuddlings also are very lovely and romantic. The way JCW backhug her n rest his chin on her shoulder and Yoona response by giving the soft gaze to him. The way he kiss her hair, the way Yoona caress for his hair and he responded back. Omo i can go all day analysing this couple. Just love them so much. Those cuddles i think makes their chemistry stronger aside from the kiss. 

sigh yes i love that as well, even when it comes to hugging and stuff some stars can be super awkward! i love how natural they are and sweet

can seriously both of them just date ^^

6 hours ago, Sellion89 said:

Hi agents :)

Still have to watch last ep with subs...couldn't make myself to conclude it yet...last night i've been watching cuts from the drama, the more i look, the more i like...many great momments like this one

hdk9KO.gif

don't know whos reaction was better...JH's or J4 :lol:

Guess what a ring tone i have on my mobile phone? Choir theme :blush:...downloaded all background parts...and OST part 5 is included on my CD in the car (my hubby going nuts listening dorama songs all the time :P)

...and have to put this...for all JCW and SYA fans...sorry if this video was already up

All credit to MJ Park

Such a chemistry didn't see from SLA ...what a great remake those two would make

Ah wow I love this video:wub:

Since everyone is talking about the ending JehAnna kiss scene: not only those short kisses look real and romantic, but the teasing, their bodily contact, and the way they gaze at each other are so loving and sensual. They look like a long-time couple who still cannot get enough of one another. Anna, from the prior kisses in the drama, was more reserved. She seemed to still at an experimenting stage and let Jeha leading. But in this final scene, she definitely gives off a hint of a mature, grown-up woman, and the kisses are just too passionately mutual from both sides. Kudos to not only the kisses but also JCW and YoonA's acting.

9 hours ago, liltash85 said:

Really JCW said that he would like the romance to be shown more? In which interview did he said that? Mind to share the link? 

I can't find the link but Nerise on our couple thread, shared this:

Jcw said his real loving style.
Cr. TV report(Interview )

Jcw said both two Yoona were very attactive, saying "Being Charismatic or having protective nature, they are both attractive. Actually I like the person who has both. Sometimes I act charming to my girl friend, sometimes  like a man."
He said he is a little sorry about the drama's flow about romantic acting with LimYoona.
He added "The point that Jeha and Anna feel something to each other and flow should have persuaded the viewers..."

The translation is a bit wonky here(you can still get the gist) but the other translation I read on Instagram said that more romantic scenes between Jehanna would have shown how strong the love between them was. 

Indirectly JCW meant that he felt the lovestory was somewhat ignored in all the action and imo, the needless politics that circled around and around. Also that's the reason why there was shipping wars when JH had no attraction or feelings for YJ.

And now about the kisses in Spain. They felt very intimate, familiar. Like kisses between lovers who are crazy about each other. :wub:

Haven't seen the last two episodes yet, too much schoolwork right now lol

But why do you guys think the K2 PD and now JCW spoke about the JeJin shippers????

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Korea's political scandal. I mean the woman,  aside from the president, in the center of the controversy even has the same last name, Choi. lol

Most people were shipping JehAnna internationally and in Korea, to my knowledge. Why would they have to address it at all???

Perhaps some JehAnna shippers were the ones criticizing the writer and referring to the political scandal in their complaints.

People are going to ship who they want and interpret a love line regardless of Canon.

I have never heard of a drama's staff openly suggesting to its audience not to ship a certain pairing.

I'm still a JeJin shippers and I have been given enough from the canon for me to believe their relationship was special. That is my interpretation, no one is going to convince me otherwise. You can call me delulu but don't try to change my mind, I won't try to change yours. And just because I'm a JeJin shipper doesn't mean I'm going around denying Jeha's love for Anna, that is Canon. So we all good!

Also, JCW it isn't your fault that some people weren't sold on the JehAnna romance, some people are just not going to be attracted to that type of romance. Tbh, that couple had more than enough screen time, and a lot of people responded well to them.

Based on the top comments from netizens I got the impression that Koreans really liked JehAnna. Was I mistaken? Did a lot of Korean viewers not like JehAnna? Why the need to comment?

More translated interviews

CxRZNbwWQAAjIHq.jpg

CxRZN8oWEAA_FAU.jpg

Yoona BTS filming the teaser

CxSq-iPUcAA3Dn2.jpg

@anipanch yes I heard about the other ending, although I knew from the very beginning that there was a kissing scene shot in Spain (I shared this rumor here in the beginning of this thread), so either it was an alternate ending or a scene to be used within the drama and not as the end

-In one of the IVs JCW said the day after the last filming, he thought he didn't need to see the script any more, so he woke up happily

Lool Wooks, the writer gave you a phobia or what

there's still a lot of untranslated IVS, will bring here when I find others

Ji Chang Wook shares behind story of his kiss scene with

TheK216-00765.jpg

While discussing his drama in a recent interview, Ji Chang Wook also shared about his chemistry with his co-star Girls' Generation's YoonA, and said, "We talked a lot. The kiss scene that was aired near the end was actually filmed first when we were overseas for filming. We found out that we'd be filming that scene when we arrived at the Barcelona Airport. They told us that we'd be filming a kiss scene in several days. There wasn't a completed script yet. The screenwriter just told us the situation. I was so startled so I told her (YoonA) that we should get to know each other fast. It was really pressuring. We had to get close because of the kiss scene. So we talked a lot about the drama and also shared about each other. We shared our perspectives, how we lived our lives, hobbies, and even nonsensical life philosophies, and we became close real fast."

th?&id=OIF.Lgwjhlnb6JXlR0DbFIH6DA&w=300&h=150&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

Ji Chang Wook then explained the kiss scene in detail, and said, "I was so worried after seeing the script. In the script, it was a scene where we have a blanket over us and I hold her like a bodyguard and then kiss. We talked about how to make it fit into the situation in a fun way and a lot of it was done by ad libs. I heard the scene is about 3 minutes, and to be honest, having my arms up for 3 minutes made my arms hurt. It wasn't easy." 

Well, it seems like their hard work paid off! How did you enjoy the "blanket kiss" in 'The K2'? 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/ji-chang-wook-shares-behind-story-of-his-kiss-scene-with-yoona-in-the-k2

2 hours ago, perfectsmilebias said:

Also, JCW it isn't your fault that some people weren't sold on the JehAnna romance, some people are just not going to be attracted to that type of romance. Tbh, that couple had more than enough screen time, and a lot of people responded well to them.

Based on the top comments from netizens I got the impression that Koreans really liked JehAnna. Was I mistaken? Did a lot of Korean viewers not like JehAnna? Why the need to comment?

I thought that was just the thought of some international fans, but from what I heard some of his k fans couldn't relate with the romance in the show

Since the show already ended, might as well give my two cents...

Ode to Choi Yoo Jin (my favorite character):

Never did a villain made me weep at her death. As the final hour went by I realize she won’t leave her Cloud Nine. It’s probably her everything, even her husband didn’t know what’s inside Cloud Nine up until this episode. And probably it’s a little too late for everyone to convince her to step out of Cloud Nine and leaver her Mirror.

More than the protagonists, I care deeply for the villain. I’m excited and fascinated by Yoo Jin and Sung Won’s, Yoo Jin and Park Kwan Soo’s and Yoo Jin and consortium members’ interactions (though they only contribute a little to a whole story). I was still waiting Yoo Jin to triumph and be above all men. I was still pretty sure Je Ha would rescue everybody inside Cloud Nine. Alas, it didn’t happen and my heart is heartbroken seeing Yoo Jin, in Cloud Nine, only with her useless-turned-romantic husband. Waiting for their death.

TheK216-00317.jpg

TheK216-00348.jpg

TheK216-00573.jpg

Song Yoon Ah.. you'll be missed!!! Annyeong.. let's meet in a new drama where you have a happy ending!

Regarding Jeha-Anna:

Disclaimer: Well as you know I'm Ji Chang Wook's fan so my comment probably will be biased. I'm not Yoona fan or Yoona hater, I watched few of her shows, like You Are My Destiny, a bit of Love Rain and Prime Mininister and I, so before The K2 I know her acting and I actually like her in PMAI with Lee Bum Soo.

Now into the characters, I feel so sad that the writer couldn't utilize the characters' potential and instead wasted it on not-so-important things. I feel it could probably be better if they write action-thriller-melodrama right from the start. The first episode shows how dark the drama could be, but instead the writer seems to focus on building action-thriller plot and romcom plot for Jeha-Anna. The ramyun dance scene, the rooftop scene, the facemask scene.. it seems they want us to show, "well this show could be a romcom too".. Meanwhile here I think it's out of their characters to act out that way.. Well Anna probably really likes to dance and sing and ramyun, but the scene before that shows her kind of shy and awkward girl, it's just doesn't make sense.. Jeha being smitten is totally different too than the persona he showed us before. Although I admit they can be cute together and Jeha probably kind of clumsy, funny guy around a woman he loves. But still, I feel it's out of their characters and probably would be better if their characters are written as cool and sexy characters.. Yunno, romance in a melodrama could be moving and heart-warming too!! See: OTW to Airport, What Happened In Bali, Secret, etc.

Or probably the writer simply didn't want to go there and thought giving them a cute romance would be a great idea to balance out the dark side and the bright side of the show.

I think it's mainly writing issues, though I think they do have good chemistry together, not outstanding, but good enough to make them believable as a couple. They're cuter on BTS and off-screen though because Ji Chang Wook and Yoona always tease each other and they seem behaving like two little kids.. LOL

The romance though!!! I'm sure anyone could be a better writer to write a good romance than Jang Hyuk Rin.. LOL. I think it's because the romance only starts blossomed in episode 6 that they rushed the romance and plot development. I like fast-paced shows, but the romance seems too fast for me.. It seems the writer didn't have a good plan on how to make Jeha-Anna believably fall in love with each other. Regarding this, a part of me feels the romance is rushed on certain parts, but the other side of me left wanting more. I want to know what happened once they're in Barcelona again! I think JCW and Yoona also addressed this issue in their interviews so I hope we'll get more insight into it.

And Subway Date!!! What a better way to show your love to a lover Subway, isn't it?

I'm sorry I couldn't focused on their Dreamy Picnic Date because Subway kinda ruined for me.. Hahahaha.. And just after Yoo Jin's death they meet again at a Subway store! (Hello again, Subway!) and I can't help but laugh once again. Subway, you're the best at making me laugh in an otherwise romantic date.

--------------------------------------

Re: Jeha's death as translated from several interviews..

Well thanks goodness it didn't happen because I'm not sure I can cope it after Ji Chang Wook's death in Empress Ki.. And the lines "I want to rest now" is similar to his lines in EK too. I will go to Korea to bomb the writer-nim if it happens! LOL

Although I'm still bitter because Madame Choi died instead, I'm just relieved it's not Jeha. I think that's why I feel something's off when Madame Choi said that line.. because she's not the kind who would voluntarily die and be happy about it. I think the line is more suitable to a person who's been weary and feel his/her time is up in this world. But CYJ is the one full of desires and she's the kind to make sure she'll be able to achieve her goals. Just after she got shot, she changed her perspective and said that line.

On the other hand, the line is not suitable for Je Ha too, whose lifelong missions are to protect and save others. He won't say that line either based on his character. If he goes down and is dying, he would probably say "Anna-ya... I'm sorry. I can't protect you anymore", something along the line.

Someone said it's probably done because Korea is in big trouble now and killing a hero who goes around doing heroic deeds just doesn't make sense and won't uplift the morals of many Korean citizens right now. But by killing Yoo Jin as the representative of evil, it would show that love triumphs over the evil things. I personally prefer to see Yoo Jin, Se Joon, Anna and Je Ha are safe from the explosion. Then Anna and Jeha could get married and get the approval from Yoo Jin and Se Joon. The older couple would live paying for their sins while the younger couple go to Barcelona to honeymoon. Yeah yeah.. I'm such a romanticist and happy ending proponent number 1!

PS: Sorry for the very long post.. I just wanna let out my feelings and thoughts on this drama and the characters. Cheers chingu!

I havent watch 100% both last episodes but I did watch the scene with OTP in it. i skippee the bad people scenes n only read the recaps that were done. yup, time is precious. i know a few dissapointed or asking about a few issues unsolved or left hanging in the drama. i'm not going to direction coz i feel the ending was well done. the title is THE K2, so the story goes all about him. i dont care about the political thing or the mysterious gentlemen who are behind all the things happened. Both of the siblings end up dead bcoz of their greed. the drama began with K2 on the run bcoz of Blackstone power and ends with the issue solved. He gain his freedom, got his papers to travel oversea and to be with his beloved. with Anna wanted to wash off her hand from the burden of the USB, they let everybody knows the content of it, so the problem solved too. The K2 name ends too bcoz his not a bodyguard anymore. for me, I will never happy living with the wealth that aren't mine supposed to be. through hardwork and determination, i'll gain money -that's the satisfaction that I love. 

The final scene was meant to be for them. the kissing, hugging and lovey dovey scene - it's such a beautiful ending. Maybe, Kim Je Ha true name was meant for Anna's ear...ha ha.. If he still reluctant to give, his passport, surely using the actual name, right? "Anna, take a peak into his belonging while he showers or sleeping, will you?"

37 minutes ago, kanyaprasetyo said:

Regarding Jeha-Anna:

Disclaimer: Well as you know I'm Ji Chang Wook's fan so my comment probably will be biased. I'm not Yoona fan or Yoona hater, I watched few of her shows, like You Are My Destiny, a bit of Love Rain and Prime Mininister and I, so before The K2 I know her acting and I actually like her in PMAI with Lee Bum Soo.

Now into the characters, I feel so sad that the writer couldn't utilize the characters' potential and instead wasted it on not-so-important things. I feel it could probably be better if they write action-thriller-melodrama right from the start. The first episode shows how dark the drama could be, but instead the writer seems to focus on building action-thriller plot and romcom plot for Jeha-Anna. The ramyun dance scene, the rooftop scene, the facemask scene.. it seems they want us to show, "well this show could be a romcom too".. Meanwhile here I think it's out of their characters to act out that way.. Well Anna probably really likes to dance and sing and ramyun, but the scene before that shows her kind of shy and awkward girl, it's just doesn't make sense.. Jeha being smitten is totally different too than the persona he showed us before. Although I admit they can be cute together and Jeha probably kind of clumsy, funny guy around a woman he loves. But still, I feel it's out of their characters and probably would be better if their characters are written as cool and sexy characters.. Yunno, romance in a melodrama could be moving and heart-warming too!! See: OTW to Airport, What Happened In Bali, Secret, etc.

Or probably the writer simply didn't want to go there and thought giving them a cute romance would be a great idea to balance out the dark side and the bright side of the show.

I think it's mainly writing issues, though I think they do have good chemistry together, not outstanding, but good enough to make them believable as a couple. They're cuter on BTS and off-screen though because Ji Chang Wook and Yoona always tease each other and they seem behaving like two little kids.. LOL

The romance though!!! I'm sure anyone could be a better writer to write a good romance than Jang Hyuk Rin.. LOL. I think it's because the romance only starts blossomed in episode 6 that they rushed the romance and plot development. I like fast-paced shows, but the romance seems too fast for me.. It seems the writer didn't have a good plan on how to make Jeha-Anna believably fall in love with each other. Regarding this, a part of me feels the romance is rushed on certain parts, but the other side of me left wanting more. I want to know what happened once they're in Barcelona again! I think JCW and Yoona also addressed this issue in their interviews so I hope we'll get more insight into it.

And Subway Date!!! What a better way to show your love to a lover Subway, isn't it?

I'm sorry I couldn't focused on their Dreamy Picnic Date because Subway kinda ruined for me.. Hahahaha.. And just after Yoo Jin's death they meet again at a Subway store! (Hello again, Subway!) and I can't help but laugh once again. Subway, you're the best at making me laugh in an otherwise romantic date.

--------------------------------------

Re: Jeha's death as translated from several interviews..

Well thanks goodness it didn't happen because I'm not sure I can cope it after Ji Chang Wook's death in Empress Ki.. And the lines "I want to rest now" is similar to his lines in EK too. I will go to Korea to bomb the writer-nim if it happens! LOL

Although I'm still bitter because Madame Choi died instead, I'm just relieved it's not Jeha. I think that's why I feel something's off when Madame Choi said that line.. because she's not the kind who would voluntarily die and be happy about it. I think the line is more suitable to a person who's been weary and feel his/her time is up in this world. But CYJ is the one full of desires and she's the kind to make sure she'll be able to achieve her goals. Just after she got shot, she changed her perspective and said that line.

On the other hand, the line is not suitable for Je Ha too, whose lifelong missions are to protect and save others. He won't say that line either based on his character. If he goes down and is dying, he would probably say "Anna-ya... I'm sorry. I can't protect you anymore", something along the line.

Someone said it's probably done because Korea is in big trouble now and killing a hero who goes around doing heroic deeds just doesn't make sense and won't uplift the morals of many Korean citizens right now. But by killing Yoo Jin as the representative of evil, it would show that love triumphs over the evil things. I personally prefer to see Yoo Jin, Se Joon, Anna and Je Ha are safe from the explosion. Then Anna and Jeha could get married and get the approval from Yoo Jin and Se Joon. The older couple would live paying for their sins while the younger couple go to Barcelona to honeymoon. Yeah yeah.. I'm such a romanticist and happy ending proponent number 1!

PS: Sorry for the very long post.. I just wanna let out my feelings and thoughts on this drama and the characters. Cheers chingu!

I agree with some of your points and disagree with some. JH was never a dark, tortured soul. During the flashbacks, we saw him playful and silly and OTT. He only turned angry because he wanted revenge. The writer didnot change his character because he fell for Anna. PTSD doesnot change who you really are. A happy go lucky guy doesnot change into a brooding angry young man just because he got PTSD.

Similarly with Anna. The show very clearly said she faked her social phobia because she was angry and wanted to distance from the people keeping her hostage. These bodyguard were not by her choosing. They were forced by the person she thought killed her mom and was keeping her imprisoned.

Both Jeha or Anna didnot change due to love.

The writing could have been better. The romance should have started ASAP but the writer wanted to prove that the show really was an Political action drama and he concentrated on that. It's no use crying about spilled milk so moving on.

I thought SJ and YJ dying was perfect and fitting end to the characters. They can finally repent in hell for all the sins they committed. I really doubt YJ-SJ alive and Jehanna as a couple would have fit in the end. It would have been too ridiculous for words especially seeing how YJ wanted to possess JH to give the couple her blessing as Anna's stepmother. :lol:

Subway is ridiculous. 'Nough said. If I could, I would curse it.:lol:

About JH dying. The amount of suffering JH and Anna had to go through, a tragic end to any one of them would have sent a very wrong message to the audience.

5 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

PTSD doesnot change who you really are. A happy go lucky guy doesnot change into a brooding angry young man just because he got PTSD.

While Kim Je Ha is a fictional character, I had to interject. I have a friend who suffers from PTSD who is a veteran of the Iraq war. There is research showing PTSD sufferers have physical changes to their brains. There are degrees of suffering but it can change people, not everyone. But yes, because of PTSD, a happy go-lucky guy can change into a brooding angry young man who has problems with varying symptoms such as trusting others, forming and keeping relationships, eating disorders, suicidal impulses, violent tendencies, depression, self harming, even physical pain which can lead to other things like substance abuse.

My friend, for example, still can't stand to be in crowds and has to leave quickly if he is around one. He also has to be careful about anger impulses because he can and has tripped off. To this day, he's still in therapy.

If a such a person gets help, he/she can live a normal life.

@ReemKanabta - hehehhhe. I yem sooo bad and see you in legend of the blue sea (I lOVEEE ROMCOM) .. @stargazer187 - I am a bad unnie .. and I like to gloat when I am right about something .. such a bad trait .. wakakkaa .. can't help it .. feel so good when I am sort of in the same frequency as the writer ..

@alekaonu - See you in another thread :P

@sakura22 - I am so glad we are insync when it come to Jehanna .. wahaha.. hope to see you in another thread

and Oh boy @YourHighness . .. you can be very persistent .. wakakkaak.. I find we have almost similar opinion - I love everything you said .. wakaka

@tessieroo no more analysis huh .. don't you want to leave any comment .. we are right .. wakakaka ..

Anyway .. after watching K2 - I went to subway ... I ate 1 foot long (YES I FOOT LLONG) .. roast beef sandwich - I ask for parmesan oregano bread, finishto .. I asked for honey oatmeal also finishto .. there was only italian bread .. I haiyo italian bread.. italian bread lor - die die I must eat subway .

I hated the scene - but I fall for it ...

ohhh i am only humaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann ...

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human

SO I went to eat a foot long roast beef sandwich (toasted) and bloated for the whole night - even my breath smelled roast beef

8 hours ago, latigreblue said:

While Kim Je Ha is a fictional character, I had to interject. I have a friend who suffers from PTSD who is a veteran of the Iraq war. There is research showing PTSD sufferers have physical changes to their brains. There are degrees of suffering but it can change people, not everyone. But yes, because of PTSD, a happy go-lucky guy can change into a brooding angry young man who has problems with varying symptoms such as trusting others, forming and keeping relationships, eating disorders, suicidal impulses, violent tendencies, depression, self harming, even physical pain which can lead to other things like substance abuse.

My friend, for example, still can't stand to be in crowds and has to leave quickly if he is around one. He also has to be careful about anger impulses because he can and has tripped off. To this day, he's still in therapy.

If a such a person gets help, he/she can live a normal life.

Sweetheart, you are generalizing. Not everyone with PTSD changes into a brooding angry young man. Everyone deals with the trauma differently. And PTSD too has degrees. Your friend seems to be suffering with a severe one; I hope he gets better. I myself know quite a few soldiers who have PTSD and their core characteristics have not changed. Some things do trigger their symptoms but they are still the people, I used to know before. For example, I have a friend who was in Afghanistan and now he cannot stand loud noises. Not even loud music or loud voices. It triggers his PTSD but he is absolutely fine otherwise and has not changed characteristically. Still my friend who I used to know before.

@Bambiina LOL well, just clearing some points. BTW did you read Yoona's recent article? She expressed like JCW that there should have been more romance. :D

Archived