[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

BD4FA979-D9FE-433A-B431-2476F5858CCA_zpsexcuse me guys/gals i just wanted to say that song yoona is so amazing. i love her as an actress, daebak.  like how can she even do that? those eyes? as if someone really shot her here LOL hats off,one of the best actresses in korea. i am glad i got to know this actress she is so amazing. i hope she will win an award.

ps. i am still on repeat mode of uri otp kisses. im officially a pervert. pls tell me how to move on.

thats all. ok bye

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Hi chingu deul :D

Annyeong @kaoriharang me too. Going to watch ep1-16 again. I too can't let go of this drama....this time my Withdrawal is very painful. I hope when the Kisses BTS come out, it will help to cure my JehAnna sickness :P

yeah correct lets all do a marathon! and get over our withdrawal!

omo i love your gif!

so pretty ^^ :love:

1 hour ago, ReemKanabta said:

@YourHighness . though, he wasn't intimidated at all, that's why it felt hot and raw, and why YJ seemed into him because of that too, the wolf who wasn't loyal to anyone, wasn't afraid of anyone and who saved her in many ways more than once, that's something for her POV and ours too

Oh come on, the shipping was because of JH's hotness. Can you honestly say that the JSS president or Chief Joo not being intimidated and standing upto her would have led to people shipping them with CYJ? And protecting/saving her was his job as her bodyguard. I have no idea why she read too much into it. That one bodyguard who helped Sec Kim drag Anna away was more loyal to CYJ.

20 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Oh come on, the shipping was because of JH's hotness. Can you honestly say that the JSS president or Chief Joo not being intimidated and standing upto her would have led to people shipping them with CYJ? And protecting/saving her was his job as her bodyguard. I have no idea why she read too much into it. That one bodyguard who helped Sec Kim drag Anna away was more loyal to CYJ.

I think we have to agree to disagree, cos you fail to see my POV (although JSS president and Chief Joo looked scared of her most of the time), it's fine if you can't see it, not a lot of people can and I can accept that and understand it and frankly couldn't careless since I don't want to enforce what I like on everyone, but there's a lot others who can and appreciate this kind of interaction, you can just agree on that without feeling it's impossible from your POV, that's what I'm trying to say

Now let's move on to our next project

Spoiler

JJH looks STUNNINGGGGG in the PC, the outfit though :phew:

Wow being away from here for one day and I feel something  so important is missing from my life , still I have to read all what I missed here I will be back in night to read everything and join  the talking 

But can I say how much I am still not feeling that the k2 ended , I think I need the Friday to come to really understand that it ended  and there nothing to watch in that day

Maybe I am still in that mood since the whole drama was all have that touch to make every week so exciting  that I can't get over that this week ep's was just another exciting week 

Continued ------translations from after the k2 interviews done by 69nanilove in IG

"For the time being I don't have any idea of action."
Starting the K2, I thought a lot, how I can persuade viewers by doing how I act... It's a problem about the script or translation, but I think I didn't persuade viewers in some parts.
I wanted show my new acting. So I'm a little sorry for that.
I didn't think this is an action drama. Relationship between the characters was very interesting and the role of the bodyguard was attractive. I thought the action was only something interesting to see. Seeing the episode1, I did only actions. I did actions for something interesting to see. Then some day, they asked me to record my voice" Bodyguard action The K2" Then I could hear it in the drama continuously. It became an action drama, I thought there were many things to show .
I wondered why it became an action drama.
For the time being, I don't have any idea of doing action, Of course, there is a little sorry for action but I did it the coolest among I had done before.
But it's not bad for me to be shown as an action actor. I like it because I have my own color. when I was young, I thought having a special color is bad for an actor, but now I don't think so.
I thank action team. Actually, there are action scenes that can't be made without action team. You can't see them but they do very hard behind. Whenever I do my work, I thank them.

@Trisna WiKa I'm not trying to make my opinion better or force it, I want peace too, and I don't hate anyone here, can't be sure of the others

Whatever it was .. JH did not bat an eyelid leaving YJ behind ..  there was a lot of way if he want to save her .. obviously JH did not care that much about YJ .. that the reason I was so happy.. wakakaka.. Happy that I was right .. he just walk into the lift without looking back.. and all he care is Anna.. muahaha.. as an avid YJ hater (the character) .. it was really 'entertaining' to watch that last scene .. utter satisfaction . 

Yeah I am bad .. wakakaka

6 minutes ago, ReemKanabta said:

Continued ------translations from after the k2 interviews done by 69nanilove in IG

"For the time being I don't have any idea of action."
Starting the K2, I thought a lot, how I can persuade viewers by doing how I act... It's a problem about the script or translation, but I think I didn't persuade viewers in some parts.
I wanted show my new acting. So I'm a little sorry for that.
I didn't think this is an action drama. Relationship between the characters was very interesting and the role of the bodyguard was attractive. I thought the action was only something interesting to see. Seeing the episode1, I did only actions. I did actions for something interesting to see. Then some day, they asked me to record my voice" Bodyguard action The K2" Then I could hear it in the drama continuously. It became an action drama, I thought there were many things to show .
I wondered why it became an action drama.
For the time being, I don't have any idea of doing action, Of course, there is a little sorry for action but I did it the coolest among I had done before.
But it's not bad for me to be shown as an action actor. I like it because I have my own color. when I was young, I thought having a special color is bad for an actor, but now I don't think so.
I thank action team. Actually, there are action scenes that can't be made without action team. You can't see them but they do very hard behind. Whenever I do my work, I thank them.

@Trisna WiKa I'm not trying to make my opinion better or force it, I want peace too, and I don't hate anyone here, can't be sure of the others

No, im not pointed you chingu..bcuz i think "the war" is back bcuz of jcw's interview..hehehe..we already had an ending,  whether its satisfy or not for some..i hope we can let go of this. This drama thought me a lot that life is about a choice..wrong or right path its depend on you, so im grateful for all the casts,such an awesome drama despite the bad writing..hope we can close this thread peacefully and move on to next drama :)

@Trisna WiKa Oh I think that mostly everyone is satisfied with the ending, JH/Anna & JH/YJ shippers alike, the messed up writer wrapped up things better than I thought, from what I read through SNS YJ fans were happy and more with her ending, she died with a bang if I might say, I couldn't be happier, it was very emotional and very worthy that she finally had someone besides her in her last moments, and as expected JH and Anna had their happy ever after ending, there's no complaining there

Ok I'm ranting now :P anyway, even with different opinions there wasn't an actual war, each side accept the other's opinion

Peace from my part and

gif-jim-parsons-peace-out-sheldon-the-big-bang-theory-Favim.com-294247.gif

JeHa, though supposed to be a cold soul, always has a sense of helping the helplessness, so there is no doubt that he has some sense of pity towards Choi YooJin (and her obsession towards him), and that makes them connected to each other in some way. 

I'm not someone who minds either happy or sad ending, but I'm glad they changed the ending by not making JeHa dies. I really think the final ending of the drama makes perfect sense. Every character gets and deserves their own proper closure, Like I said in my previous post, I consider YooJin and SeJoon's death a happy ending for them. JeHa and Anna have gone through a lot as individuals and a couple, they deserve to have a happy ending. If JeHa has to die, I rather have Anna die as well. (Well, if this has been the case, that would be epic, having all 4 main characters die in the end).

3 minutes ago, MindfulL said:

I consider YooJin and SeJoon's death a happy ending for them. agree 100%  If JeHa has to die, I rather have Anna die as well. (Well, if this has been the case, that would be epic, having all 4 main characters die in the end).

Loool good thing that didn't happen

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

Whatever it was .. JH did not bat an eyelid leaving YJ behind ..  there was a lot of way if he want to save her .. obviously JH did not care that much about YJ .. that the reason I was so happy.. wakakaka.. Happy that I was right .. he just walk into the lift without looking back.. and all he care is Anna.. muahaha.. as an avid YJ hater (the character) .. it was really 'entertaining' to watch that last scene .. utter satisfaction . 

Yeah I am bad .. wakakaka

Hahaha bad bad bambiina :blush:

@stargazer187 the Spain kiss : they kissed 7 times ib 30 seconds. I wonder if the shot is longer how many times they kissed. (hint: countless) hahahaha. Tbvh, i think Jehanna Spain kiss is the best kiss in Kdrama so far. I personally like it better than DotS kiss. I wish the kiss is longer. their kisses is so natural hence the camera really focus on their lock lips. (k i sound byuntaae now, but that is the truth. their kissing is so natural i cannot help but to ship the more and more). Cheers to Jehanna and JCW-Yoona for making those scene beautiful.

Annyeong K2 chingu deul :rolleyes:

Hi @stargazer187 chingu :lol: too bad I don't have a "hug" emoticon. Yup @feima @liltash85 @kaoriharang @Bambiina I'm having a hard time letting K2 go. That's why I have to come in here and the other thread few times a day to see any new posts, fanmade videos, BTS and news on JehAnna. Hopefully by end of next month, I will be cured of this K2 lovesick.

Chingu deul, if any BTS comes out, please please please tag me, ok? It's 23:23pm here, I need to get ready to go to bed. Tomorrow is a working day........

Archived